The Command to Love
Date: July 29, 2024
Author: Melkisedeck Leon Shine
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. - Jesus Christ, John 15:12
Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.
Related Posts
Love your neighbor as yourself. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 22:39
...
Read More
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. - Jesus Christ, John 14:27
...
Read More
I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. - Jesus ...
Read More
Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. - Jesus Christ, Luke 6:36
...
Read More
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:12Read More
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness. - Gal...
Read More
```html
Empathy in Action: Sharing Life's Joys and Sorrows
The simple biblical verse, "...
Read More
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. - Jesus, Matthe...
Read More
Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you. - <...
Read More
Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. - Romans 12:15
...
Read More
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:5
...
Read More
Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. -
Jesus Christ, John 14:23...
Read More
No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!