Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What did the circle say to the triangle?

Featured Image

Short Answer: "You're just not my type, Triangle. I'm all about those well-rounded individuals! 😜"

Explanation: The circle is known for its perfectly round shape, implying that it prefers things that are also round. However, triangles have sharp corners and straight sides, making them quite the opposite of what the circle finds appealing. The answer adds a touch of humor by suggesting that the circle has a preference for "well-rounded individuals," using the double entendre to create a funny twist. The emoji at the end emphasizes the playful tone and adds an extra layer of cheerfulness.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Mgeni (Guest) on April 20, 2015

What did one hat say to the other? You stay here, I’ll go on ahead! πŸŽ©πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Charles Mrope (Guest) on April 11, 2015

πŸ˜‚ I can’t stop laughing!

Anna Mahiga (Guest) on April 10, 2015

Do I have a date tonight? Yes! April 24th. Does that count? πŸ“…πŸ˜†

John Lissu (Guest) on April 3, 2015

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. β°πŸ’Ό

Mohamed (Guest) on March 18, 2015

My brain has too many tabs open. πŸ’»πŸ§ 

Dorothy Majaliwa (Guest) on March 14, 2015

I don’t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time. 🀯πŸ€ͺ

Lucy Mahiga (Guest) on March 14, 2015

I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it. β˜•β€οΈ

Elizabeth Malima (Guest) on March 13, 2015

Some people wake up looking fabulous. I wake up looking for my phone. πŸ“±πŸ˜΄

Mwanaidha (Guest) on February 11, 2015

I’m not bossy, I’m the boss. Big difference. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘©β€πŸ’Ό

Kassim (Guest) on February 7, 2015

I don’t care if the glass is half full or half empty. I’m just glad it’s not a shot glass. πŸ₯ƒπŸΉ

Sarah Mbise (Guest) on January 9, 2015

Why was the math teacher always so suspicious? She knew something didn’t add up! βž•πŸ€¨

Related Posts

Which bus crossed the ocean?

Which bus crossed the ocean?

Q: Which bus crossed the ocean? 🌊🚌 A: The hippopota-"bus"! πŸ¦›πŸšŒ

Explan... Read More

Bird's Feather Woes: A Hilarious Quack Doctor Visit

```html

Avian Anatomy and the Missing Plume: Where Did the Bird Go?

The simple answer, ... Read More

Why is it not a good idea to try to trick a snake?

Why is it not a good idea to try to trick a snake?

Short Answer: Because snakes are hiss-terical experts at spotting ssssly tricks! 🐍😜

... Read More

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

Q: What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

A: "Will you be my boo-tiful forever?&quo... Read More

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth?

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth?

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth? πŸ˜πŸ“ž A jumbo dialer! 🀣

Explanation: ... Read More

What is Dracula’s favorite fruit?

What is Dracula’s favorite fruit?

Dracula's favorite fruit is a 🩸🍎"Bloody Apple"! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ

Explanat... Read More

Which is faster, heat or cold?

Which is faster, heat or cold?

Short Answer: Heat, because it's always in a rush to make us melt! πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚

Explanation: I... Read More

What do you call a worm with no teeth?

What do you call a worm with no teeth?

Q: What do you call a worm with no teeth? A: A gummy worm! πŸ›πŸ˜„

Explanation: This answ... Read More

Why did the dog keep tripping?

Why did the dog keep tripping?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to be a "paws"itive role model! πŸΎπŸ˜„

Explana... Read More

What’s the difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet?

What’s the difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet?

The difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet is that the Christmas alphab... Read More

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back? A: A stick! πŸŒ³πŸš«πŸ”„

Explanati... Read More

What did the mouse say to the other mouse when he tried to steal his cheese?

What did the mouse say to the other mouse when he tried to steal his cheese?

Short Answer: "Hands off my cheese, you cheesy thief! πŸ­πŸ§€"

Explanation: Thi... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About