Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What did the hamburger name her daughter?

Featured Image

Name her Patty! ๐Ÿ”

Explanation: The hamburger named her daughter Patty, because Patty is a common term used to refer to the beef patty that goes inside a hamburger. It's a play on words that brings a smile to your face, imagining a hamburger giving birth to a little patty. ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Mtumwa (Guest) on September 22, 2024

Coffee: because adulting is hard. โ˜•๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ

Jane Muthui (Guest) on September 9, 2024

Iโ€™ve had my patience tested. Iโ€™m negative. ๐Ÿ˜œโณ

Mwanakhamis (Guest) on August 6, 2024

I have a lot of growing up to do. I realized that the other day inside my fort. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿคฃ

Warda (Guest) on August 4, 2024

If Monday had a face, Iโ€™d punch it. ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ“…

Mwinyi (Guest) on August 2, 2024

If stress burned calories, Iโ€™d be a supermodel. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜…

Rahim (Guest) on July 29, 2024

How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together! ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ 

Brian Karanja (Guest) on July 28, 2024

What do you call an owl that does magic? Hooo-dini! ๐Ÿฆ‰๐ŸŽฉ

Ndoto (Guest) on July 11, 2024

Iโ€™m definitely sharing this with my friends! ๐Ÿ˜†

Rahim (Guest) on July 5, 2024

I only know 25 letters of the alphabet. I donโ€™t know Y. ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿค”

Rehema (Guest) on June 25, 2024

How do you tell a vampire has a cold? By his coffin! ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคง

Mwajuma (Guest) on June 22, 2024

Classic! Iโ€™m still laughing! ๐Ÿ˜„

Majid (Guest) on June 20, 2024

I finally figured out what I want to be when I get older... younger! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ถ

Rukia (Guest) on June 19, 2024

Dieting is wishful shrinking. ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ˜†

Kheri (Guest) on June 19, 2024

I put the 'pro' in procrastination. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด

Nancy Komba (Guest) on June 19, 2024

๐Ÿ˜„ Nailed it!

Yusuf (Guest) on June 13, 2024

How do you know carrots are good for your eyes? Because you never see rabbits wearing glasses! ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‘“

Dorothy Nkya (Guest) on June 9, 2024

Donโ€™t give up on your dreams, keep sleeping! ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค

Ruth Kibona (Guest) on June 7, 2024

What do you call a group of musical whales? An orca-stra! ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŽป

Catherine Mkumbo (Guest) on June 3, 2024

Why was the broom late for work? It swept in! ๐Ÿงนโฐ

Asha (Guest) on May 28, 2024

Some days, I amaze myself. Other days, I trip over my own feet. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Vincent Mwangangi (Guest) on May 20, 2024

I had my patience tested. Iโ€™m negative. ๐Ÿ˜‚โณ

Tabu (Guest) on May 19, 2024

I decided to take an aerobics class. I bent, twisted, gyrated, and jumped. And then I got stuck in my leotard. ๐Ÿฉณ๐Ÿ˜‚

Joseph Kitine (Guest) on May 17, 2024

Whatโ€™s brown and rhymes with Snoop? Dr. Poop! ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐ŸŽค

Samuel Omondi (Guest) on April 22, 2024

Iโ€™ve started using my kids as weights. That counts as working out, right? ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ถ

Rahma (Guest) on April 20, 2024

In my defense, I was left unsupervised. ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anna Mchome (Guest) on April 11, 2024

I used to think I was indecisive, but now Iโ€™m not so sure. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…

Rose Mwinuka (Guest) on April 6, 2024

Haha, this joke is a keeper! ๐Ÿ“Œ

Mwanaisha (Guest) on April 6, 2024

Iโ€™m on a 30-day diet. So far, Iโ€™ve lost 15 days. ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ๐Ÿ”

Abdillah (Guest) on April 2, 2024

Whoever said laughter is the best medicine clearly hasnโ€™t tried chocolate. ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜‚

Samson Mahiga (Guest) on March 30, 2024

How does a lion greet other animals? Pleased to eat you! ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

James Kawawa (Guest) on March 24, 2024

๐Ÿ˜„ I canโ€™t even breathe, so funny!

Lydia Wanyama (Guest) on March 19, 2024

Iโ€™d agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Rahim (Guest) on February 14, 2024

What did the fish say when it hit the wall? Dam! ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿšง

Jacob Kiplangat (Guest) on February 13, 2024

Why did the tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal! ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿฆท

Victor Mwalimu (Guest) on February 5, 2024

Running is great. Unless you faint. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅต

Omar (Guest) on January 31, 2024

How do you organize a space party? You planet! ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿช

Mwajuma (Guest) on January 25, 2024

Whatโ€™s a catโ€™s favorite color? Purr-ple! ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ’œ

Maimuna (Guest) on January 22, 2024

I love naps. Like, I literally love them. They make me feel better about wasting the day. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ›๏ธ

Zulekha (Guest) on January 17, 2024

Iโ€™m writing a book. Iโ€™ve got the page numbers done. ๐Ÿ“šโœ๏ธ

Monica Lissu (Guest) on January 14, 2024

๐Ÿ˜† That punchline was epic!

Patrick Kidata (Guest) on January 11, 2024

What do you get when you cross a sheep and a bee? Bah-humbug! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ

Martin Otieno (Guest) on January 9, 2024

Whatโ€™s a cowโ€™s favorite place to go? The moo-vies! ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŽฅ

Rubea (Guest) on January 7, 2024

Why did the calendar go to therapy? It had too many dates! ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ

Rukia (Guest) on December 28, 2023

Iโ€™m not lazy, Iโ€™m on energy-saving mode. ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ”‹

Mary Kidata (Guest) on December 23, 2023

Why did the cookie go to the hospital? It felt crumby! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฅ

Monica Lissu (Guest) on December 13, 2023

If we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life vest... I would miss you so much. ๐Ÿ›ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Baridi (Guest) on December 10, 2023

I can resist anything except temptation. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜…

Elijah Mutua (Guest) on December 9, 2023

Some days I amaze myself. Other days, I put my keys in the fridge. ๐Ÿ”‘๐ŸงŠ

Abdillah (Guest) on November 26, 2023

A balanced diet means a cupcake in each hand. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿคฒ

Mohamed (Guest) on November 15, 2023

Why are ghosts bad at lying? Because theyโ€™re transparent! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿคฅ

Grace Mligo (Guest) on November 10, 2023

I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up: a kid again. ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿคฃ

Habiba (Guest) on November 5, 2023

I love sleep because itโ€™s like a time machine to breakfast. ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿฅž

Rose Waithera (Guest) on October 30, 2023

Why was the belt arrested? It held up a pair of pants! ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿšจ

Omari (Guest) on October 28, 2023

Why do cows wear bells? Because their horns donโ€™t work! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ””

Charles Wafula (Guest) on October 20, 2023

How do you throw a space party? You planet! ๐Ÿช๐ŸŽ‰

Husna (Guest) on October 20, 2023

Why do elephants never use cell phones? Because they canโ€™t fit them in their trunks! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“ฑ

Related Posts

Why is 1+1=3 like your left foot?

Why is 1+1=3 like your left foot?

Short Answer: Because they're both totally off the mark! ๐Ÿคช

Explanation: The statement &... Read More

How do you catch an unusual rabbit?

How do you catch an unusual rabbit?

Short Answer: With unique hare-ests! ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‡

Explanation: To catch an unusual rabbit, you... Read More

Why did the robber take a shower?

Why did the robber take a shower?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to make a clean getaway! ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: The robber ... Read More

Why was the cafeteria clock always behind?

Why was the cafeteria clock always behind?

Short Answer: ๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ The cafeteria clock was always behind because it was on a perpetual lunch b... Read More

Why was the clown crying?

Why was the clown crying?

Short Answer: He ran out of ๐Ÿคก laughs!

Explanation: The clown was crying because he had ... Read More

What type of diet did the snowman go on?

What type of diet did the snowman go on?

The snowman went on a "low-carb" diet! โ„๏ธ๐Ÿฅ•

Explanation: Snowmen are made ... Read More

Why do Marxists like fruit infusions?

Why do Marxists like fruit infusions?

Short Answer: Because they believe in the power of class-TEA-cation! ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation:... Read More

Why did the girl put lipstick on her head?

Why did the girl put lipstick on her head?

Short Answer: She wanted to make up her mind! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿง 

Explanation: The girl decided to pu... Read More

What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?

What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?

Nap ๐Ÿ˜ด

Explanation: After indulging in a delicious Thanksgiving feast, a food coma sets ... Read More

Where do baby pens spend their day?

Where do baby pens spend their day?

Funny Answer: Baby pens spend their day in "playstation"! ๐ŸŽฎ

Explanation: The ... Read More

Whatโ€™s the smartest insect around?

Whatโ€™s the smartest insect around?

The smartest insect around is the ๐Ÿœ Smarty Pants! ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿค“

Explanation: The answer to t... Read More

Why are there fences around cemeteries?

Why are there fences around cemeteries?

Short Answer: ๐Ÿ’€ Because the ghosts were caught playing hide and seek and kept escaping!

Read More
๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About