Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

Whatโ€™s the smartest insect around?

Featured Image

The smartest insect around is the ๐Ÿœ Smarty Pants! ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿค“

Explanation: The answer to this question is a play on words, using the term "smarty pants" which is often used to describe someone who is extremely intelligent or clever. By attributing this to a tiny ant, it creates a funny image of an insect wearing a pair of pants and being exceptionally smart. The use of emojis adds to the light-hearted and cheerful tone of the response.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Irene Akoth (Guest) on September 24, 2024

Why did the cat sit on the computer? To keep an eye on the mouse! ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ–ฑ๏ธ

Carol Nyakio (Guest) on September 24, 2024

Why did the pirate go to school? To improve his arrrrr-ticulation! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ“š

James Malima (Guest) on September 4, 2024

Iโ€™m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜„

Bernard Oduor (Guest) on August 29, 2024

Iโ€™m on a 24-hour coffee break. โ˜•โณ

Joseph Njoroge (Guest) on August 6, 2024

I don't sweatโ€”I sparkle! โœจ๐Ÿ˜…

James Kimani (Guest) on July 29, 2024

Iโ€™m not late. Iโ€™m just very early for tomorrow. โฐ๐Ÿ˜‚

Khalifa (Guest) on July 21, 2024

๐Ÿ˜„ This is pure brilliance!

Ann Awino (Guest) on July 3, 2024

Hilarious! This oneโ€™s going into my favorites! ๐Ÿ˜„

Sharon Kibiru (Guest) on June 22, 2024

How do you tell a vampire has a cold? By his coffin! ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคง

Zainab (Guest) on June 21, 2024

I havenโ€™t lost my mind. Itโ€™s backed up on a hard drive somewhere. ๐Ÿ’พ๐Ÿคฏ

Fredrick Mutiso (Guest) on June 16, 2024

๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m dying!

Stephen Amollo (Guest) on June 11, 2024

What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing, it just let out a little wine! ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿท

Amina (Guest) on June 1, 2024

Haha, this joke is a keeper! ๐Ÿ“Œ

Charles Mrope (Guest) on May 29, 2024

๐Ÿคฃ This one got me good!

Joseph Kitine (Guest) on May 28, 2024

Whatโ€™s Beethovenโ€™s favorite fruit? Ba-na-na-na! ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŒ

Jamal (Guest) on May 27, 2024

Why do they call it beauty sleep when you wake up looking like a troll? ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐ŸงŒ

Josephine Nekesa (Guest) on May 19, 2024

Absolutely hilarious! Canโ€™t get enough! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sumaya (Guest) on May 12, 2024

Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? He had no body to go with him! ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ•บ

Rukia (Guest) on May 9, 2024

Why did the frog sit on the computer? To hop on the internet! ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ป

Edward Chepkoech (Guest) on May 8, 2024

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Mood instantly lifted!

Sultan (Guest) on May 6, 2024

Iโ€™m multitasking: I can listen, ignore, and forget all at the same time. ๐Ÿง ๐ŸŽง

Rabia (Guest) on May 6, 2024

I'm not lazy; Iโ€™m just highly motivated to do nothing. ๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Stephen Kangethe (Guest) on May 6, 2024

If life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Fadhili (Guest) on April 29, 2024

Whatโ€™s the best way to watch a fly fishing tournament? Live stream! ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿ“บ

David Chacha (Guest) on April 27, 2024

Why donโ€™t scientists trust stairs? Theyโ€™re always leading you up to something! ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿชœ

George Wanjala (Guest) on April 25, 2024

I like to pretend my dog understands me better than most humans. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ฌ

Miriam Mchome (Guest) on April 17, 2024

I donโ€™t trip, I do random gravity checks. ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿคฃ

Khamis (Guest) on April 1, 2024

Why does cooking take six hours, but eating takes like three seconds? โฒ๏ธ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

Maneno (Guest) on March 29, 2024

Why are skeletons so calm? Nothing gets under their skin! ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜Œ

Zakia (Guest) on March 23, 2024

๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™m literally in stitches right now!

Mzee (Guest) on March 15, 2024

๐Ÿ˜„ Pure comedy gold!

Binti (Guest) on March 9, 2024

I hate when Iโ€™m singing a song and the artist gets the words wrong. ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Ali (Guest) on March 9, 2024

I love you more than coffee, but please donโ€™t make me prove it. โ˜•โค๏ธ

Benjamin Kibicho (Guest) on March 7, 2024

I donโ€™t need a hair stylist. My pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning. ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Rose Waithera (Guest) on February 25, 2024

Thereโ€™s no 'we' in fries. ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿคจ

Mohamed (Guest) on February 23, 2024

Why did the farmer win the lottery? Because he was outstanding in his field! ๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ’ต

Binti (Guest) on February 22, 2024

Why did the tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal! ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿฆท

Nancy Kawawa (Guest) on February 16, 2024

๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™m still cracking up!

David Sokoine (Guest) on February 11, 2024

When nothing goes right, go left. โฌ…๏ธ๐Ÿงญ

Fredrick Mutiso (Guest) on February 8, 2024

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you canโ€™t laugh at yourself, call meโ€”Iโ€™ll laugh at you. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ“ž

Elijah Mutua (Guest) on January 30, 2024

Why donโ€™t basketball players ever go on vacation? Theyโ€™re afraid of traveling! ๐Ÿ€โœˆ๏ธ

Janet Sumari (Guest) on January 21, 2024

If you want your spouse to listen and pay attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep. ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Mwafirika (Guest) on January 20, 2024

You know youโ€™re lazy when you get excited about canceling plans. ๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

Francis Njeru (Guest) on January 10, 2024

I have a love-hate relationship with Mondays. I love to hate them. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ“…

Betty Akinyi (Guest) on January 5, 2024

How does a computer get drunk? It takes screenshots! ๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿบ

Janet Mbithe (Guest) on January 3, 2024

My house was clean last week. Sorry you missed it. ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™ƒ

Ndoto (Guest) on December 29, 2023

Iโ€™m multitasking: I can listen, ignore, and forget all at the same time. ๐ŸŽง๐Ÿค”

Fadhila (Guest) on December 26, 2023

When I said Iโ€™d do it later, I didnโ€™t mean tomorrow. I meant next year. ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ˜†

Miriam Mchome (Guest) on December 21, 2023

This joke is going straight to my favorites! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on December 20, 2023

Why donโ€™t melons get married? Because they cantaloupe! ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’

Kiza (Guest) on December 7, 2023

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that for me. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Paul Ndomba (Guest) on December 5, 2023

๐Ÿ˜„ Nailed it!

Michael Onyango (Guest) on December 4, 2023

๐Ÿคฃ That punchline was unexpected!

Nancy Akumu (Guest) on December 4, 2023

I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle. ๐Ÿงโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ”ต

Miriam Mchome (Guest) on November 23, 2023

Iโ€™ve reached the age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me. ๐Ÿš‰๐Ÿ˜…

Chris Okello (Guest) on November 22, 2023

If you can't remember my name, just say 'chocolate' and I'll turn around. ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

Paul Ndomba (Guest) on November 12, 2023

Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you're done. ๐Ÿ˜ด

James Malima (Guest) on October 21, 2023

Some days I amaze myself. Other days, I put my keys in the fridge. ๐Ÿ”‘๐ŸงŠ

Brian Karanja (Guest) on October 19, 2023

At my age, I need glasses... just to find my glasses. ๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿ˜œ

Fikiri (Guest) on October 17, 2023

Why did the picture go to jail? It was framed! ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ๐Ÿšจ

Related Posts

What lights up a stadium?

What lights up a stadium?

What lights up a stadium? ๐Ÿค”

A team of firefly cheerleaders! โœจ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰

Explanat... Read More

Whatโ€™s a batโ€™s favorite pastime?

Whatโ€™s a batโ€™s favorite pastime?

A bat's favorite pastime? Hanging out! ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: Bats are known for their uniq... Read More

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

Answer: Tons o... Read More

What do you call a worm with no teeth?

What do you call a worm with no teeth?

Q: What do you call a worm with no teeth? A: A gummy worm! ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: This answ... Read More

Where do baby pens spend their day?

Where do baby pens spend their day?

Funny Answer: Baby pens spend their day in "playstation"! ๐ŸŽฎ

Explanation: The ... Read More

Where can you learn to make ice cream?

Where can you learn to make ice cream?

Answer: "At the University of Soft Scoops! ๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŽ“"

Explanation: This funny ans... Read More

Why is it not a good idea to try to trick a snake?

Why is it not a good idea to try to trick a snake?

Short Answer: Because snakes are hiss-terical experts at spotting ssssly tricks! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜œ

... Read More

How does the Easter Bunny travel?

How does the Easter Bunny travel?

Short Answer: The Easter Bunny travels by hopping on a magical ๐Ÿฐ carrot-powered jetpack! ๐Ÿš€<... Read More

What did the paper say to encourage the pencil?

What did the paper say to encourage the pencil?

Short Answer: "You've got the 'write' stuff, pencil! โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช"

Explanation: Th... Read More

Why do Marxists like fruit infusions?

Why do Marxists like fruit infusions?

Short Answer: Because they believe in the power of class-TEA-cation! ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation:... Read More

What is Draculaโ€™s favorite fruit?

What is Draculaโ€™s favorite fruit?

Dracula's favorite fruit is a ๐Ÿฉธ๐ŸŽ"Bloody Apple"! ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ

Explanat... Read More

What do you do if youโ€™re a fan of Draculaโ€™s?

What do you do if youโ€™re a fan of Draculaโ€™s?

Short Answer: Sleep with a garlic necklace and a wooden stake by my side! ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง„๐Ÿ†Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About