I tell you, in the same way, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents. - Jesus Christ, Luke 15:10
Angels Rejoice
Date: August 4, 2024
Author: Melkisedeck Leon Shine
Comments
Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.
Related Posts
Walking in the Light
Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness. - Jesus Christ, John 8:12
... Read More
Going the Extra Mile
If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:41Read More
Overcoming the World
In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. - Jesus Chri... Read More
Rejoicing in Heaven
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:12Read More
Peace of Christ
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. - Jesus Christ, John 14:27
... Read More
Hungering for Righteousness
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. - Jesus C... Read More
Healing Faith
Take heart, daughter; your faith has healed you. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 9:22
... Read More
The Plentiful Harvest
The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. - Jesus Christ, Matthew 9:37
... Read More
Entering Through the Gate
I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. - Jesus Christ, John 10:9
... Read More
From Weeping to Laughter
Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. - Jesus Christ, Luke 6:21
... Read More
No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!