Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What dies but never lives?

Featured Image

What dies but never lives? A battery! πŸ”‹

Explanation: A battery is a funny answer to this riddle because it eventually dies out of power, but it never actually lived or had a life in the first place. Plus, we all know the frustration of a dead battery when we need it the most! πŸ˜„πŸ”‹

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Dorothy Mwakalindile (Guest) on September 25, 2024

Why did the frog sit on the computer? To hop on the internet! πŸΈπŸ’»

Rashid (Guest) on September 17, 2024

What did the left eye say to the right eye? Between us, something smells! πŸ‘€πŸ‘ƒ

Rukia (Guest) on September 15, 2024

I need a six-month vacation, twice a year. πŸοΈπŸ•ΆοΈ

Nasra (Guest) on September 13, 2024

The fridge is a clear example that what matters is on the inside. πŸ₯ΆπŸ°

Bakari (Guest) on September 6, 2024

What kind of car does a sheep drive? A lamborghini! πŸ‘πŸš—

Farida (Guest) on September 5, 2024

I run like the winded. πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’¨

Ruth Wanjiku (Guest) on September 3, 2024

Why do we press harder on the remote when the batteries are dying? πŸ“ΊπŸ”‹

Abdillah (Guest) on September 3, 2024

I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. 🧩🀯

Sofia (Guest) on August 30, 2024

Why do they call it 'beauty sleep' when you wake up looking like a troll? πŸ˜΄πŸ‘Ή

Khamis (Guest) on August 29, 2024

My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do. πŸ›οΈπŸ’­

Farida (Guest) on August 29, 2024

I wasn’t born to 'just get things done'β€”I was born to confuse people with my nonsense. 🀯πŸ€ͺ

James Mduma (Guest) on August 26, 2024

What did the duck say when it bought a snack? Put it on my bill! πŸ¦†πŸΏ

Samson Mahiga (Guest) on August 24, 2024

I have a love-hate relationship with Mondays. I love to hate them. πŸ˜‘πŸ“…

Zakaria (Guest) on August 23, 2024

Why don’t skeletons go to parties? They have no body to dance with! πŸ¦΄πŸŽ‰

Peter Tibaijuka (Guest) on August 14, 2024

What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear! 🐻🍬

Charles Mrope (Guest) on August 13, 2024

I’m on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already. πŸ₯ƒπŸ˜‚

Elizabeth Mrema (Guest) on July 23, 2024

I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life. β±οΈπŸ˜†

Amina (Guest) on July 19, 2024

The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest. πŸ˜…πŸ–οΈ

Alice Mwikali (Guest) on July 14, 2024

I like long walksβ€”especially when they’re taken by people who annoy me. πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‘‹

Bakari (Guest) on July 4, 2024

If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments. πŸš—πŸ’΅

Anna Malela (Guest) on July 2, 2024

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that for me. πŸ™„πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ

Rose Kiwanga (Guest) on July 1, 2024

How do construction workers party? They raise the roof! πŸ‘·β€β™‚οΈπŸ—οΈ

Edith Cherotich (Guest) on June 21, 2024

I’m not bossy, I’m the boss. Big difference. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘©β€πŸ’Ό

Hekima (Guest) on June 12, 2024

πŸ˜„ This is pure brilliance!

Fatuma (Guest) on June 9, 2024

Life is too short to wear boring socks. πŸ§¦πŸŽ‰

Agnes Lowassa (Guest) on June 5, 2024

Wine improves with age. The older I get, the more I like it. 🍷😎

Warda (Guest) on May 17, 2024

Life is like a roller coaster. And I'm stuck in the line for the bathroom. 🎒🚻

Grace Mligo (Guest) on May 15, 2024

This joke just made my dayβ€”hilarious! 🀣

Betty Cheruiyot (Guest) on May 13, 2024

πŸ˜‚ I’m definitely stealing this one!

Aziza (Guest) on May 10, 2024

I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. 🧠🀯

Victor Malima (Guest) on May 9, 2024

Some days I amaze myself. Other days, I put my keys in the fridge. πŸ”‘πŸ§Š

Mary Kendi (Guest) on April 30, 2024

Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two-tired! πŸš²πŸ˜…

Stephen Kangethe (Guest) on April 29, 2024

Why are skeletons so calm? Nothing gets under their skin! πŸ’€πŸ˜Œ

Azima (Guest) on April 24, 2024

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. πŸ§β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Habiba (Guest) on April 17, 2024

Life is too short to remove USB safely. πŸ”ŒπŸ’»

Lucy Kimotho (Guest) on April 8, 2024

I told myself I should stop drinking, but I’m not about to listen to a drunk who talks to himself. πŸΊπŸ˜‚

Stephen Kikwete (Guest) on March 25, 2024

🀣 Sharing this with everyone!

Jane Malecela (Guest) on March 19, 2024

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose! πŸ„πŸ¦Ά

Nyota (Guest) on March 18, 2024

I’m reading a book on anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down! πŸ“–πŸ˜†

Mazrui (Guest) on March 14, 2024

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not so sure. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜…

Juma (Guest) on March 14, 2024

Why did the calendar go to therapy? It had too many dates! πŸ“…πŸ›‹οΈ

Nahida (Guest) on March 9, 2024

I don't need a hair stylist. My pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning. πŸ›οΈπŸ’‡β€β™‚οΈ

Patrick Kidata (Guest) on March 2, 2024

Why don’t you write with a broken pencil? Because it’s pointless! ✏️😜

Peter Otieno (Guest) on March 1, 2024

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a donut. πŸ₯—πŸ©

Abubakari (Guest) on February 23, 2024

😁 This made my day!

Alice Mwikali (Guest) on February 16, 2024

I’m definitely sharing this with my friends! πŸ˜†

Kahina (Guest) on February 10, 2024

I'm not lazy, I'm on energy-saving mode. ⚑😴

James Mduma (Guest) on February 4, 2024

Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts. πŸ’€πŸ₯‹

Joseph Kitine (Guest) on February 4, 2024

I have a lot of growing up to do. I realized that the other day inside my fort. 🏰🀣

Jafari (Guest) on January 31, 2024

I didn’t see that punchline comingβ€”hilarious! 🀣

Nasra (Guest) on January 17, 2024

What do you get when you cross a sheep and a bee? Bah-humbug! πŸ‘πŸ

Fadhili (Guest) on January 1, 2024

I haven’t lost my mind. It’s backed up on a hard drive somewhere. πŸ’ΎπŸ€―

Lydia Mutheu (Guest) on December 24, 2023

What do you call fake spaghetti? An impasta! 🍝🀑

Sarafina (Guest) on December 16, 2023

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth. 😁🦷

Mohamed (Guest) on December 5, 2023

Some people wake up looking fabulous. I wake up looking for my phone. πŸ“±πŸ˜΄

Mwalimu (Guest) on November 15, 2023

What’s a snake’s favorite subject in school? Hiss-tory! πŸπŸ“š

Jane Muthui (Guest) on October 18, 2023

Why don’t sharks eat clowns? Because they taste funny! 🦈🀑

Arifa (Guest) on October 11, 2023

🀣 Brilliant joke!

Faith Kariuki (Guest) on October 10, 2023

πŸ˜† I’m dying over here!

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on October 2, 2023

Why did the electrician break up with the light bulb? It was too high-maintenance! πŸ’‘πŸ’”

Related Posts

What do you call a fly with no wings?

What do you call a fly with no wings?

Answer: A walk!

Explanation: 🦟 A fly without wings is essentially just a tiny insect th... Read More

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

Short Answer: They hit a lot of fowl balls! πŸ¦ƒβšΎοΈ

Explanation: When turkeys play base... Read More

What did the snowman have for breakfast?

What did the snowman have for breakfast?

The snowman had a frosty flakes cereal for breakfast! ❄️πŸ₯£

Explanation: This answer ... Read More

Why was six afraid of seven?

Why was six afraid of seven?

Answer: Because seven "ate" (8) nine! πŸ½οΈπŸ˜„

Explanation: This answer plays... Read More

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?

The outside! πŸ¦ƒπŸŒŸ

Explanation: The joke plays on the word "side" by suggesti... Read More

Where can you learn to make ice cream?

Where can you learn to make ice cream?

Answer: "At the University of Soft Scoops! πŸ¦πŸŽ“"

Explanation: This funny ans... Read More

What lights up a stadium?

What lights up a stadium?

What lights up a stadium? πŸ€”

A team of firefly cheerleaders! ✨πŸ”₯πŸŽ‰

Explanat... Read More

Why do bananas have to put sunscreen on before they go to the beach?

Why do bananas have to put sunscreen on before they go to the beach?

Short Answer: Because they don't want to peel!

Explanation: 🍌 Bananas have to put sunsc... Read More

What do you get if you cross a vampire and a snowman?

What do you get if you cross a vampire and a snowman?

Answer: Frostbite with a taste for blood! β„οΈπŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ

Explanation: When you cross ... Read More

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

Answer: Tons o... Read More

Why did the robber take a shower?

Why did the robber take a shower?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to make a clean getaway! πŸšΏπŸ˜„

Explanation: The robber ... Read More

Where do polar bears keep their money?

Where do polar bears keep their money?

In the "snow" bank! β„οΈπŸ’°

Explanation: Polar bears keep their money in a &q... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About