Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What did the carrot say to the mushroom?

Featured Image

Short Answer: "Hey, fungi, you're a fun-guy!"

Explanation: This answer plays on the pun between "fungi" (referring to mushrooms) and "fun-guy" (a play on words to mean a person who is fun). The carrot is using wordplay to make a funny comment to the mushroom, suggesting that it is a fun and enjoyable companion. The use of the emoji πŸ˜„ adds to the cheerful and playful tone of the response.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Kassim (Guest) on November 29, 2017

This joke just made my dayβ€”hilarious! 🀣

Mwanahawa (Guest) on November 25, 2017

I don't sweatβ€”I sparkle! βœ¨πŸ˜…

Rose Amukowa (Guest) on November 23, 2017

How does a lion greet other animals? Pleased to eat you! 🦁🍽️

Mercy Atieno (Guest) on November 20, 2017

I like to pretend my dog understands me better than most humans. πŸ•πŸ’¬

Amina (Guest) on November 18, 2017

I don’t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee. β˜•πŸ“–

Samson Tibaijuka (Guest) on November 15, 2017

How do bees get to school? By school buzz! 🐝🚌

Nashon (Guest) on October 29, 2017

Why don’t scientists trust stairs? They’re always leading you up to something! πŸ§ͺπŸͺœ

Alex Nakitare (Guest) on October 21, 2017

I’m not bossy, I just have better ideas. πŸ’‘πŸ˜Ž

Margaret Mahiga (Guest) on October 20, 2017

Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing! πŸ…πŸ‘—

Fadhila (Guest) on October 14, 2017

πŸ˜† I’m dying over here!

Mwanaidha (Guest) on October 10, 2017

Why do fish live in saltwater? Because pepper makes them sneeze! 🐟🌊

Hassan (Guest) on October 3, 2017

I love long walks, especially when they’re taken by people who annoy me. πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜œ

Halimah (Guest) on September 23, 2017

What do you get when you cross a sheep and a bee? Bah-humbug! πŸ‘πŸ

Elizabeth Mtei (Guest) on September 23, 2017

Why don’t koalas make great detectives? They’re terrible at following koal-ifications! πŸ¨πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ

Athumani (Guest) on September 20, 2017

What did the left eye say to the right eye? Between us, something smells! πŸ‘€πŸ‘ƒ

Amina (Guest) on September 7, 2017

What did one ocean say to the other? Nothing, they just waved! πŸŒŠπŸ‘‹

Amina (Guest) on September 6, 2017

If we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life vest... I would miss you so much. πŸ›³οΈπŸ’¦

Fikiri (Guest) on September 4, 2017

I’m definitely sharing this with my friends! πŸ˜†

Paul Ndomba (Guest) on September 2, 2017

πŸ˜„ Totally didn’t see that coming!

Neema (Guest) on August 29, 2017

Exercise? I thought you said extra fries! πŸŸπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ

Rukia (Guest) on August 26, 2017

What’s the best way to watch a fly fishing tournament? Live stream! πŸŽ£πŸ“Ί

Francis Mrope (Guest) on August 25, 2017

What do lawyers wear to court? Lawsuits! πŸ‘¨β€βš–οΈπŸ‘”

Mwajuma (Guest) on August 19, 2017

My house was clean last week. Sorry you missed it. πŸ‘πŸ™ƒ

Christopher Oloo (Guest) on July 29, 2017

What do you call a chicken staring at lettuce? Chicken Caesar salad! πŸ”πŸ₯—

Mchuma (Guest) on July 24, 2017

How does a computer get drunk? It takes screenshots! πŸ’»πŸΊ

Rashid (Guest) on July 9, 2017

I finally figured out what I want to be when I get older... younger! πŸ˜†πŸ‘Ά

Mariam Kawawa (Guest) on July 9, 2017

This just made my coffee break so much better! β˜•πŸ˜†

Lucy Mahiga (Guest) on July 7, 2017

There’s no 'we' in fries. 🍟🚫

Saidi (Guest) on July 1, 2017

I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and eat it. πŸ¦žπŸ•

Edward Chepkoech (Guest) on June 30, 2017

How do you stop a bull from charging? Cancel its credit card! πŸƒπŸ’³

Abdullah (Guest) on June 25, 2017

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call meβ€”I’ll laugh at you. πŸ˜‚πŸ“ž

Janet Mbithe (Guest) on June 21, 2017

πŸ˜‚ I’m sending this to everyone I know!

Benjamin Masanja (Guest) on June 14, 2017

What did the grape do when it got stepped on? Nothing, it just let out a little wine! πŸ‡πŸ·

Kheri (Guest) on June 3, 2017

Absolutely nailed it, what a joke! πŸ˜„

Ruth Kibona (Guest) on June 3, 2017

Sometimes I talk to myself. Then we both laugh. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘₯

Edith Cherotich (Guest) on May 23, 2017

Maybe you should eat some makeup so you can be pretty on the inside, too. πŸ’„πŸ˜œ

Rahma (Guest) on May 15, 2017

Whoever said laughter is the best medicine clearly hasn’t tried chocolate. πŸ«πŸ˜‚

John Lissu (Guest) on May 10, 2017

πŸ˜… I needed that!

Esther Cheruiyot (Guest) on May 9, 2017

This joke is going straight to my favorites! πŸ˜‚

Margaret Anyango (Guest) on May 9, 2017

What’s a snake’s favorite subject in school? Hiss-tory! πŸπŸ“š

Joyce Nkya (Guest) on May 9, 2017

You know you’re an adult when you get excited about things like β€˜cleaning supplies.’ πŸ§ΌπŸ›’

Diana Mallya (Guest) on May 9, 2017

What kind of car does an egg drive? A yolkswagen! πŸš—πŸ₯š

Daudi (Guest) on May 9, 2017

πŸ˜‚ I’m definitely stealing this one!

Amir (Guest) on April 23, 2017

🀣 That twist at the end, though!

Bernard Oduor (Guest) on April 7, 2017

What do you call a group of musical whales? An orca-stra! πŸ‹πŸŽ»

Moses Mwita (Guest) on April 4, 2017

I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes. She gave me a hug. πŸ’‘πŸ€£

Jane Muthui (Guest) on April 1, 2017

What do you call a snowman with a six-pack? An abdominal snowman! β›„πŸ’ͺ

Margaret Mahiga (Guest) on March 29, 2017

Why do fish always know how much they weigh? Because they have their own scales! πŸŸβš–οΈ

Hekima (Guest) on March 12, 2017

πŸ˜† This one really got me!

Peter Otieno (Guest) on March 4, 2017

I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜Ž

Sarah Karani (Guest) on March 3, 2017

I’ve had my patience tested. I’m negative. 😜⏳

John Kamande (Guest) on February 23, 2017

Why are pirates great singers? Because they can hit the high Cs! πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸŽΆ

Mwajuma (Guest) on February 17, 2017

Why don’t lobsters ever share? They’re too shellfish! πŸ¦žπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈ

Binti (Guest) on February 3, 2017

I love you with all my belly. I would say my heart, but my belly is bigger. β€οΈπŸ”

Rashid (Guest) on January 30, 2017

Why was the math teacher always so suspicious? She knew something didn’t add up! βž•πŸ€¨

Andrew Mahiga (Guest) on January 19, 2017

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. πŸ•’βœˆοΈ

Kazija (Guest) on January 16, 2017

I don’t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

Victor Kimario (Guest) on January 10, 2017

If you can’t handle me at my worst, just wait. It gets worse. πŸ˜‚πŸ€―

Halima (Guest) on December 30, 2016

I can’t believe how funny this is! πŸ˜‚

Miriam Mchome (Guest) on December 30, 2016

I need six months of vacation, twice a year. πŸ–οΈπŸ˜‚

Related Posts

Where do polar bears keep their money?

Where do polar bears keep their money?

In the "snow" bank! β„οΈπŸ’°

Explanation: Polar bears keep their money in a &q... Read More

What has 18 legs and catches flies?

What has 18 legs and catches flies?

Short Answer: A soccer team of spiders! πŸ•·οΈβš½οΈ

Explanation: The riddle asks what ha... Read More

What do you get if you cross a pine tree with an apple?

What do you get if you cross a pine tree with an apple?

Answer: A Pineapple! 🍍

Explanation: When you cross a pine tree with an apple, you get t... Read More

What’s a bat’s favorite pastime?

What’s a bat’s favorite pastime?

A bat's favorite pastime? Hanging out! πŸ¦‡πŸ˜„

Explanation: Bats are known for their uniq... Read More

What has four wheels and flies?

What has four wheels and flies?

Short Answer: A garbage truck! πŸš›πŸ¦Ÿ

Explanation: A garbage truck has four wheels and o... Read More

Why should you never iron a four leaf clover?

Why should you never iron a four leaf clover?

Short Answer: Because you don't want to press your luck! πŸ€

Explanation: Ironing a four ... Read More

Why did the elephant cross the road?

Why did the elephant cross the road?

Short Answer: To show the chickens it could do it with style! πŸ˜πŸš¦πŸ”

Explanation: Th... Read More

Why do eggs hate jokes?

Why do eggs hate jokes?

Short answer: Because they crack up too easily! πŸ₯šπŸ˜‚

Explanation: Eggs are known for t... Read More

What did one eye say to the other?

What did one eye say to the other?

Short Answer: "Between you and me, something smells fishy! 🐠"

Explanation: Th... Read More

Who is wrong here? Story of men and dog

Who is wrong here? Story of men and dog

Q: Who is wrong here? Story of men and dog. A: The dog, paws down! 🐾

Explanation: In th... Read More

What kind of weather does a turkey like?

What kind of weather does a turkey like?

A turkey likes to gobble up sunny-side up weather! β˜€οΈπŸ¦ƒ

Explanation: Turkeys are not... Read More

The Laughter Lounge: 10 Jokes to Make Your Day Shine

The Laughter Lounge: 10 Jokes to Make Your Day Shine

The Laughter Lounge: 10 Jokes to Make Your Day Shine

Welcome to the Laughter Lounge, where... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About