Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

Who is wrong here? Story of men and dog

Featured Image

Q: Who is wrong here? Story of men and dog. A: The dog, paws down! 🐾

Explanation: In this hilarious tale, the men and the dog find themselves in a comical predicament. As the story goes, the men are happily enjoying a walk when suddenly the dog starts barking at a nearby tree. The men, puzzled, try to understand why the dog is so fixated on the tree. They inspect it from top to bottom and conclude that there is nothing to bark at. The dog, however, insists that there must be something up there! 🌳

Despite the men's best efforts to convince the dog otherwise, it stubbornly continues to bark at the tree. Meanwhile, the dog's tail is wagging energetically, as if it's convinced it has found the greatest discovery of all time! 🐶 The men, perplexed and slightly embarrassed, finally give in and accept that the dog's instincts are far superior to their own. They bow down to the dog's superior wisdom and admit defeat. 🙇‍♂️

So, who is wrong here? Well, it's clear that the dog has a secret pact with the tree! Maybe it's a secret hiding spot for doggy treats or a portal to a magical doggy kingdom. We may never know! But hey, when it comes to the dog's instincts, it's best not to argue and just accept that our furry friends have a sixth sense we can never comprehend. 🐾😄

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

David Chacha (Guest) on January 12, 2019

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite! ⛄🧛‍♂️

Andrew Mchome (Guest) on January 12, 2019

Brilliant! The timing was perfect! ⏰

Nassar (Guest) on January 10, 2019

I don't trip over things; I do random gravity checks. 🌍😅

Zuhura (Guest) on January 6, 2019

Why was the math book always confused? It couldn’t figure anything out! 📘🤷‍♂️

Zuhura (Guest) on December 31, 2018

Haha! I couldn't stop laughing at this one! 🤣

Faith Kariuki (Guest) on December 15, 2018

😄 Too good!

Baraka (Guest) on December 15, 2018

😃 Instant mood boost!

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on December 8, 2018

Why don’t some fish play piano? Because you can’t tuna fish! 🐟🎹

Anthony Kariuki (Guest) on November 21, 2018

If at first, you don’t succeed, try doing it the way your mom told you in the beginning. 👩‍👧🤷‍♂️

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on November 7, 2018

What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator! 🐊🕵️‍♂️

Sultan (Guest) on November 2, 2018

I have a degree in sarcasm. 🎓😏

Dorothy Mwakalindile (Guest) on November 1, 2018

I’m not overweight. I’m just under-tall. 🏋️‍♂️🤏

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on October 26, 2018

What do you call a group of musical whales? An orca-stra! 🐋🎻

Zainab (Guest) on October 25, 2018

What’s the best way to watch a fly fishing tournament? Live stream! 🎣📺

Simon Kiprono (Guest) on October 18, 2018

I’m not saying I’m Batman, but you’ve never seen us in the same room together. 🦸‍♂️🦇

Irene Akoth (Guest) on October 17, 2018

How does a cucumber become a pickle? It goes through a jarring experience! 🥒🥒

David Kawawa (Guest) on October 13, 2018

What do you call a fish without an eye? Fsh! 🐟👁️

Ramadhan (Guest) on October 9, 2018

I can’t wait to tell this joke at my next party! 🎉

Nassor (Guest) on September 27, 2018

🤣 Pure genius!

Jane Muthui (Guest) on September 24, 2018

What’s the tallest building in the world? The library, because it has the most stories! 📚🏢

Omari (Guest) on September 19, 2018

I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up: a kid again. 👶🤣

Violet Mumo (Guest) on September 17, 2018

I love sleep because it’s like a time machine to breakfast. 🛏️🥞

Brian Karanja (Guest) on September 3, 2018

I could give up chocolate, but I’m not a quitter. 🍫💪

David Kawawa (Guest) on August 18, 2018

I used to have superpowers, but my therapist took them away. 🦸‍♀️😅

Maulid (Guest) on August 12, 2018

I’m on a 30-day diet. So far, I’ve lost 15 days. 🗓️🍔

Jane Muthui (Guest) on August 8, 2018

That awkward moment when you leave a store without buying anything and all you can think is 'act natural, you’re innocent.' 🏬😅

Edwin Ndambuki (Guest) on August 8, 2018

If you want your spouse to listen and pay attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep. 🛌💬

Kahina (Guest) on August 1, 2018

Wine is to women as duct tape is to men—it fixes everything. 🍷😂

Kassim (Guest) on August 1, 2018

I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. 🧩🤯

Edward Lowassa (Guest) on July 26, 2018

Do I have a date tonight? Yes! April 24th. Does that count? 📅😆

Monica Adhiambo (Guest) on July 24, 2018

If Monday had a face, I’d punch it. 🥊📅

Mwanaidha (Guest) on July 21, 2018

😂 I’m definitely stealing this one!

Jamal (Guest) on July 18, 2018

Why don’t skeletons play music in church? Because they don’t have organs! ⛪🎶

Omar (Guest) on July 14, 2018

I can’t cook, but I can follow directions—so if I fail, it’s the recipe’s fault. 🍳🤷‍♂️

Ruth Mtangi (Guest) on July 10, 2018

Why do ducks always pay with cash? Because they don’t like bills! 🦆💵

Grace Mushi (Guest) on July 7, 2018

I can’t adult today. Please don’t make me adult. 😬🧸

Lucy Kimotho (Guest) on June 25, 2018

Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels! 🥯🌊

Grace Wairimu (Guest) on June 12, 2018

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth. 😁🦷

Arifa (Guest) on June 5, 2018

I’d rather be someone’s shot of whiskey than everyone’s cup of tea. 🥃☕

Janet Wambura (Guest) on June 3, 2018

I always carry a pen in my pocket, just in case someone gives me their autograph... on a check. ✍️💰

Baraka (Guest) on May 28, 2018

😂 Can't stop laughing!

Nashon (Guest) on May 27, 2018

Don’t give up on your dreams, keep sleeping! 😴💤

Chum (Guest) on May 24, 2018

If lying was a job, I'd be on a Forbes list by now. 😇📝

Frank Macha (Guest) on May 20, 2018

Why buy it for $7 when you can make it yourself with $92 worth of craft supplies? ✂️🧵

Mwinyi (Guest) on May 16, 2018

I don’t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. 🤷‍♂️😂

Nassar (Guest) on May 16, 2018

What did one plate say to the other? Lunch is on me! 🍽️🍽️

Mwinyi (Guest) on May 15, 2018

😂 I can’t stop laughing!

Lucy Mushi (Guest) on May 14, 2018

😂 I need to save this one forever!

Kheri (Guest) on May 9, 2018

I’ve got to remember this one for later! 😆

Rose Waithera (Guest) on May 6, 2018

Why did the pirate go to school? To improve his arrrrr-ticulation! 🏴‍☠️📚

Salum (Guest) on April 27, 2018

What did the baby corn say to the mama corn? Where’s popcorn? 🌽🍿

Elizabeth Mrope (Guest) on April 18, 2018

You can’t make everyone happy. You’re not pizza. 🍕🤷‍♂️

Janet Mbithe (Guest) on April 18, 2018

I don’t need to be perfect. I need to be caffeinated. ☕😆

Martin Otieno (Guest) on April 17, 2018

In my defense, I was left unsupervised. 🙆‍♂️😂

Joyce Aoko (Guest) on April 10, 2018

😅 I needed that laugh!

Hashim (Guest) on April 2, 2018

I'm not short. I'm just concentrated awesome! 👌😂

Jane Muthui (Guest) on March 17, 2018

How do you make a squid laugh? With ten-tickles! 🦑😂

John Kamande (Guest) on March 11, 2018

Why don’t lobsters ever share? They’re too shellfish! 🦞🙅‍♂️

Zuhura (Guest) on February 28, 2018

Some days, I amaze myself. Other days, I trip over my own feet. 🤦‍♂️🤣

Grace Minja (Guest) on February 27, 2018

😂 I’m dying!

Related Posts

Why did the elephant cross the road?

Why did the elephant cross the road?

Short Answer: To show the chickens it could do it with style! 🐘🚦🐔

Explanation: Th... Read More

What’s a math teacher’s favorite tool?

What’s a math teacher’s favorite tool?

A math teacher's favorite tool is...a CALCULATOR! 🧮😄

Explanation: A math teacher's f... Read More

What did the calculator say to the other calculator on Valentine’s Day?

What did the calculator say to the other calculator on Valentine’s Day?

Short Answer: "You can count on me for love, Valentine!"

Explanation: The calcul... Read More

What was the banker’s favorite player on the football team?

What was the banker’s favorite player on the football team?

The banker's favorite player on the football team was...the "cointerback"! 🤑🏈

... Read More
What did the apple tree say to the farmer?

What did the apple tree say to the farmer?

Short Answer: "Leaf me alone, I'm just trying to have a fruitful day! 🍎😄"

... Read More

What’s the smartest insect around?

What’s the smartest insect around?

The smartest insect around is the 🐜 Smarty Pants! 🎩🤓

Explanation: The answer to t... Read More

What has 18 legs and catches flies?

What has 18 legs and catches flies?

Short Answer: A soccer team of spiders! 🕷️⚽️

Explanation: The riddle asks what ha... Read More

Why should you never iron a four leaf clover?

Why should you never iron a four leaf clover?

Short Answer: Because you don't want to press your luck! 🍀

Explanation: Ironing a four ... Read More

What is Dracula’s favorite fruit?

What is Dracula’s favorite fruit?

Dracula's favorite fruit is a 🩸🍎"Bloody Apple"! 🧛‍♂️🍏

Explanat... Read More

What kind of music do mummies like best?

What kind of music do mummies like best?

Mummies love rap music! 🎤🔥

Explanation: Mummies are known for being wrapped up in ba... Read More

What did the paper say to encourage the pencil?

What did the paper say to encourage the pencil?

Short Answer: "You've got the 'write' stuff, pencil! ✏️💪"

Explanation: Th... Read More

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

Q: What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day? A: "I love you a TON! 🐘❤ï... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About