Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and worries?

Featured Image

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and worries? A nervous wreck! 🙈

Explanation: This answer plays with the phrase "nervous wreck," which typically means someone who is extremely anxious or worried. By adding a touch of wordplay, we imagine a literal shipwreck at the bottom of the ocean that is feeling nervous. Using the emoji 🙈 adds a fun and lighthearted touch, as if the nervous wreck is hiding from its worries. Overall, the answer combines humor, imagination, and a pun to create a cheerful and creative response.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Samuel Were (Guest) on July 12, 2023

I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already. 🥃🕰️

Latifa (Guest) on July 12, 2023

😂 So funny!

Monica Nyalandu (Guest) on July 3, 2023

I wish I were a little kid so I could take a long nap and everyone would be proud of me. 🍼😴

Miriam Mchome (Guest) on July 2, 2023

Absolutely hilarious! Can’t get enough! 😂

Nassor (Guest) on June 25, 2023

I wish I was a kid again so everyone would be proud of me for taking a nap. 🛌😴

Anna Mchome (Guest) on June 21, 2023

I told myself I should stop drinking, but I'm not about to listen to a drunk who talks to himself. 🍻🗣️

Martin Otieno (Guest) on June 13, 2023

I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. 🧩🤯

Lydia Mutheu (Guest) on June 7, 2023

🤣 Didn’t see it coming!

Joseph Njoroge (Guest) on May 29, 2023

Why did the watch break up with the clock? It found someone better for the time being! ⏰💔

Maida (Guest) on May 23, 2023

Why buy it for $7 when you can make it yourself with $92 worth of craft supplies? ✂️🧵

Nyota (Guest) on May 21, 2023

I dusted once. It came back. I’m not falling for that again. 🧹😆

Maimuna (Guest) on May 18, 2023

My life feels like a test I didn’t study for. 📝🤯

John Mushi (Guest) on April 15, 2023

Why do they call it 'beauty sleep' when you wake up looking like a troll? 😴👹

Lydia Mutheu (Guest) on April 3, 2023

If you want your spouse to listen and pay attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep. 🛌💬

Habiba (Guest) on March 31, 2023

Why do fish live in saltwater? Because pepper makes them sneeze! 🐟🌊

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on March 29, 2023

What does a zombie vegetarian eat? Graaains! 🧟‍♂️🌾

Margaret Anyango (Guest) on March 25, 2023

Absolutely nailed it, what a joke! 😄

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on March 24, 2023

Just what I needed today! Thank you! 😜

Abdullah (Guest) on March 16, 2023

What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? You’re too young to smoke! 🏠🚭

Zuhura (Guest) on March 14, 2023

😆 That punchline!

Shamsa (Guest) on March 11, 2023

What did the triangle say to the circle? You’re pointless! 🔺⚪

Daniel Obura (Guest) on March 10, 2023

Why did the pirate go to school? To improve his arrrrr-ticulation! 🏴‍☠️📚

Makame (Guest) on February 26, 2023

Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts. 💀🥋

Lydia Mutheu (Guest) on February 23, 2023

If Monday had a face, I’d punch it. 🥊📅

Charles Mrope (Guest) on February 23, 2023

Dieting is wishful shrinking. 🍩😆

Furaha (Guest) on February 9, 2023

I can’t wait to tell this joke at my next party! 🎉

Rashid (Guest) on February 7, 2023

I can resist anything except temptation. 😈😅

Nancy Komba (Guest) on February 2, 2023

What do you call a pile of cats? A meow-ntain! 🐱⛰️

Patrick Akech (Guest) on January 28, 2023

Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity. 😏🛡️

Monica Nyalandu (Guest) on January 3, 2023

🤣 That twist at the end, though!

Mwalimu (Guest) on December 30, 2022

What do you call an owl that does magic? Hooo-dini! 🦉🎩

Zuhura (Guest) on December 28, 2022

I’ve reached the age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me. 🚉🤔

Janet Sumaye (Guest) on December 23, 2022

🤣 I’m literally dying of laughter!

Michael Onyango (Guest) on December 18, 2022

I'm not lazy, I'm on energy-saving mode. ⚡😴

Nashon (Guest) on November 24, 2022

I like long walks—especially when they’re taken by people who annoy me. 🚶‍♂️👋

Victor Kamau (Guest) on November 7, 2022

Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels! 🥯🌊

Sekela (Guest) on November 6, 2022

If life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them at people who are annoying. 🍋😂

Mgeni (Guest) on November 6, 2022

I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed. 😴😆

James Malima (Guest) on October 31, 2022

Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldn’t see himself doing it! 👻🚫

Samson Tibaijuka (Guest) on October 29, 2022

How does a taco say grace? Lettuce pray! 🌮🙏

Nancy Komba (Guest) on October 7, 2022

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary. 📖💼

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on October 2, 2022

What do lawyers wear to court? Lawsuits! 👨‍⚖️👔

Alice Mrema (Guest) on September 29, 2022

My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do. 🛏️💭

Rose Waithera (Guest) on September 27, 2022

If stress burned calories, I’d be a supermodel. 🔥😅

Victor Malima (Guest) on September 23, 2022

Why don’t skeletons go to parties? They have no body to dance with! 🦴🎉

Mohamed (Guest) on September 14, 2022

😂 I can't stop laughing at this one!

Zainab (Guest) on September 13, 2022

I’m not overweight. I’m just under-tall. 🏋️‍♂️🤏

Nuru (Guest) on September 13, 2022

What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing, it just let out a little wine! 🍇🍷

Moses Kipkemboi (Guest) on September 10, 2022

Wow, these jokes are pure gold! 💰

Diana Mumbua (Guest) on September 3, 2022

😁 This just made my day!

Irene Makena (Guest) on August 31, 2022

🤣 This joke just made my whole day!

John Lissu (Guest) on August 25, 2022

You can’t make everyone happy. You’re not pizza. 🍕🤷‍♂️

Jane Muthoni (Guest) on August 23, 2022

If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge? 🥪💡

Binti (Guest) on August 19, 2022

I don’t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time. 🤯🤪

Mwanaidha (Guest) on August 6, 2022

Hilarious! This one’s going into my favorites! 😄

Abdillah (Guest) on August 4, 2022

In my defense, I was left unsupervised. 🙆‍♂️😂

Alex Nyamweya (Guest) on July 29, 2022

Why did the farmer win the lottery? Because he was outstanding in his field! 🌾💵

Issa (Guest) on July 29, 2022

🤣 Pure genius!

Alice Mrema (Guest) on July 24, 2022

Why don’t you ever see elephants hiding in trees? Because they’re so good at it! 🐘🌳

Rehema (Guest) on July 22, 2022

What’s a cow’s favorite place to go? The moo-vies! 🐄🎥

Related Posts

What type of key is the most important at Thanksgiving dinner?

What type of key is the most important at Thanksgiving dinner?

The most important key at Thanksgiving dinner is the "tur-key"! 🦃

Explanation... Read More

What did the students do when their shoelaces got tangled together?

What did the students do when their shoelaces got tangled together?

Short Answer: They formed a shoelace conga line and danced their way out of the tangle! 💃😂<... Read More

What do you get if you cross a pine tree with an apple?

What do you get if you cross a pine tree with an apple?

Answer: A Pineapple! 🍍

Explanation: When you cross a pine tree with an apple, you get t... Read More

What did the farmer give his wife for Valentine’s Day?

What did the farmer give his wife for Valentine’s Day?

What did the farmer give his wife for Valentine's Day?

🌹 A heartfelt embrace and a bouq... Read More

Why are elephants such bad dancers?

Why are elephants such bad dancers?

Short Answer: 🐘 Because they have two left feet! 🕺🏻💃🏻

Explanation: Elephant... Read More

Where do books hide when they’re scared?

Where do books hide when they’re scared?

Funny Answer: 📚 In the shelf-help section of the library, under the "shelf"ter of a ... Read More

What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?

What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?

A scarecrow's favorite fruit? 🤔 Well, obviously, it's STRAW-berries! 🍓🌾

Explanati... Read More

What did the snowman order at Wendy’s®?

What did the snowman order at Wendy’s®?

Answer: The snowman ordered a Frosty with extra snow-cones on top! ☃️🍦

Explanation:... Read More

How did the boy react when his turtle died?

How did the boy react when his turtle died?

Short Answer: He shell-ebrated the turtle's life with a "turtley" awesome funeral proce... Read More

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day? 🐿️❤️ A nutty love letter! 💌🥜

... Read More
What do you do if you’re a fan of Dracula’s?

What do you do if you’re a fan of Dracula’s?

Short Answer: Sleep with a garlic necklace and a wooden stake by my side! 🧛‍♂️🧄🍆Read More

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth?

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth?

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth? 🐘📞 A jumbo dialer! 🤣

Explanation: ... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About