Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What runs but never walks?

Featured Image

Q: What runs but never walks? πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ A: A nose! πŸ‘ƒ

Explanation: A nose "runs" in the sense that it produces a runny nose when someone is sick, but it never actually "walks" because, well, noses don't have legs! πŸ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Sarah Achieng (Guest) on March 1, 2017

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. β³πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Agnes Sumaye (Guest) on February 24, 2017

What’s Beethoven’s favorite fruit? Ba-na-na-na! 🎹🍌

Amir (Guest) on February 14, 2017

I’ve learned so much from my mistakes, I’m thinking of making a few more. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜œ

Issack (Guest) on February 9, 2017

What do you call a fly without wings? A walk! πŸͺ°πŸšΆβ€β™‚️

Mary Njeri (Guest) on February 8, 2017

I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up: a kid again. πŸ‘ΆπŸ€£

Alice Jebet (Guest) on February 6, 2017

I hate when I’m singing along to a song and the artist gets the words wrong. 🎀🎢

Bahati (Guest) on February 5, 2017

My brain has too many tabs open. πŸ’»πŸ§ 

Leila (Guest) on February 4, 2017

I’m not weird, I’m limited edition. πŸ¦„πŸ˜œ

Agnes Sumaye (Guest) on February 1, 2017

😁 This is an absolute gem of a joke!

Selemani (Guest) on January 31, 2017

I finally figured out what I want to be when I get older... younger! πŸ˜†πŸ‘Ά

Agnes Sumaye (Guest) on January 29, 2017

I don’t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time. 🀯😜

Nchi (Guest) on December 31, 2016

What’s black, white, and read all over? A newspaper! πŸ“°πŸ–€

Kijakazi (Guest) on December 23, 2016

This is pure comedy gold! πŸ˜„

Mwanahawa (Guest) on December 21, 2016

What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet? Supplies! πŸ§ΉπŸŽ‰

Joseph Mallya (Guest) on December 10, 2016

😁 This is gold!

Masika (Guest) on December 6, 2016

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring. So, I go back to being me. πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’ͺ

Mwagonda (Guest) on November 28, 2016

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call meβ€”I’ll laugh at you. πŸ˜‚πŸ“ž

Peter Mbise (Guest) on November 22, 2016

I don't sweatβ€”I sparkle! βœ¨πŸ˜…

Fikiri (Guest) on November 16, 2016

I wish everything was as easy as getting fat. πŸ©πŸ˜‚

Monica Adhiambo (Guest) on November 15, 2016

I'm not clumsy. It's just the floor hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way. πŸ€•πŸ 

Stephen Amollo (Guest) on November 14, 2016

What did one ocean say to the other? Nothing, they just waved! πŸŒŠπŸ‘‹

Joseph Kawawa (Guest) on November 8, 2016

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. β°πŸ’Ό

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on November 8, 2016

What did the left eye say to the right eye? Between us, something smells! πŸ‘€πŸ‘ƒ

Yusuf (Guest) on November 5, 2016

The road to success is always under construction. πŸš§πŸ—οΈ

Victor Kamau (Guest) on November 4, 2016

Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field! πŸŒΎπŸ…

Irene Akoth (Guest) on November 2, 2016

Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy pizza, which is kind of the same thing. πŸ•πŸ’Έ

Kassim (Guest) on October 26, 2016

What did the fish say when it hit the wall? Dam! 🐠🚧

Halima (Guest) on October 24, 2016

What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers! πŸ₯·πŸ‘Ÿ

Mary Mrope (Guest) on October 24, 2016

I told myself I should stop drinking, but I’m not about to listen to a drunk who talks to himself. πŸΊπŸ˜‚

Fatuma (Guest) on October 22, 2016

Monday should be optional. 😴⏳

Elijah Mutua (Guest) on October 21, 2016

Why did the orange stop? It ran out of juice! πŸŠπŸ”‹

Issack (Guest) on October 10, 2016

🀣 Didn’t see that coming!

Rahim (Guest) on October 9, 2016

I don’t need to be perfect. I need to be caffeinated. β˜•πŸ˜†

Kassim (Guest) on October 5, 2016

Why did the frog sit on the computer? To hop on the internet! πŸΈπŸ’»

Kenneth Murithi (Guest) on September 30, 2016

I need six months of vacation, twice a year. πŸ–οΈπŸ˜‚

Kazija (Guest) on September 26, 2016

🀣 Pure genius!

Moses Mwita (Guest) on September 19, 2016

πŸ˜† Totally hilarious!

Anna Mahiga (Guest) on September 12, 2016

πŸ˜‚ Gotta save this!

Rubea (Guest) on September 11, 2016

Why did the bicycle fall over? It was two-tired! πŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸ˜΄

Jane Muthui (Guest) on September 10, 2016

How does a lion greet other animals? Pleased to eat you! 🦁🍽️

Joseph Kawawa (Guest) on September 1, 2016

I smile because I don’t know what’s going on. πŸ˜πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Mwajuma (Guest) on August 31, 2016

Why don’t basketball players ever go on vacation? They’re afraid of traveling! πŸ€βœˆοΈ

Tabitha Okumu (Guest) on August 31, 2016

If we’re not supposed to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge? πŸ§€πŸŒ™

Robert Ndunguru (Guest) on August 26, 2016

How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it! πŸ’§πŸ”₯

Paul Ndomba (Guest) on August 18, 2016

Why don’t birds use Facebook? They already tweet! 🐦🐀

Mzee (Guest) on August 8, 2016

What do you call a group of musical whales? An orca-stra! πŸ‹πŸŽ»

Tambwe (Guest) on July 28, 2016

Why did the calendar go to therapy? It had too many dates! πŸ“…πŸ›‹οΈ

James Mduma (Guest) on July 25, 2016

Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon? Because she’ll let it go! πŸŽˆβ„οΈ

Patrick Kidata (Guest) on July 18, 2016

🀣 This one’s fire!

Nyota (Guest) on July 14, 2016

😁 This made my day!

Andrew Odhiambo (Guest) on June 30, 2016

I don’t procrastinate; I reschedule. πŸ—“οΈπŸ˜œ

Nuru (Guest) on June 22, 2016

I wish I was a kid again so everyone would be proud of me for taking a nap. πŸ›ŒπŸ˜΄

Sekela (Guest) on June 18, 2016

What does a nosy pepper do? Gets jalapeño business! 🌢️🀭

Edward Chepkoech (Guest) on June 17, 2016

I may be a little quiet, but I have so many thoughts running through my mind that I’m talking to myself non-stop. πŸ—£οΈπŸ’­

Jabir (Guest) on June 1, 2016

Coffee: because adulting is hard. πŸ˜©β˜•

Ndoto (Guest) on May 25, 2016

Why do fish live in saltwater? Because pepper makes them sneeze! 🐟🌊

Alex Nyamweya (Guest) on May 16, 2016

I don’t care what the question is. The answer is pizza. πŸ•πŸ€€

Daudi (Guest) on May 15, 2016

What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot! πŸ₯•πŸ¦œ

Janet Mbithe (Guest) on May 14, 2016

If life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. πŸ‹πŸ‘οΈ

Brian Karanja (Guest) on May 1, 2016

πŸ˜‚ This joke just made my day!

Related Posts

Which vegetable should you never invite on a boat trip?

Which vegetable should you never invite on a boat trip?

Short Answer: The leek! πŸš£β€β™‚οΈπŸŒΏ

Explanation: You should never invite a leek on a... Read More

What bird loves construction work?

What bird loves construction work?

The "Tweet-er"!

🐦🚧

Explanation: The bird that loves construction wo... Read More

Where do polar bears keep their money?

Where do polar bears keep their money?

In the "snow" bank! β„οΈπŸ’°

Explanation: Polar bears keep their money in a &q... Read More

Why are there fences around cemeteries?

Why are there fences around cemeteries?

Short Answer: πŸ’€ Because the ghosts were caught playing hide and seek and kept escaping!

Read More
What did the apple tree say to the farmer?

What did the apple tree say to the farmer?

Short Answer: "Leaf me alone, I'm just trying to have a fruitful day! πŸŽπŸ˜„"

... Read More

What often falls in winter, but never gets hurt?

What often falls in winter, but never gets hurt?

Answer: Snow!

Explanation: πŸ€” What often falls in winter, but never gets hurt? ❄️ Sn... Read More

How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he discovered electricity?

How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he discovered electricity?

Short Answer: ⚑ Shocked, but electrified with excitement! πŸ˜„

Explanation: When Benjami... Read More

What did the students do when their shoelaces got tangled together?

What did the students do when their shoelaces got tangled together?

Short Answer: They formed a shoelace conga line and danced their way out of the tangle! πŸ’ƒπŸ˜‚<... Read More

What has 18 legs and catches flies?

What has 18 legs and catches flies?

Short Answer: A soccer team of spiders! πŸ•·οΈβš½οΈ

Explanation: The riddle asks what ha... Read More

What do you give a sick lemon?

What do you give a sick lemon?

Answer: Lemon-ade! πŸ‹πŸ₯€

Explanation: When life gives you a sick lemon, you make it int... Read More

What’s a cat’s favorite nursery rhyme?

What’s a cat’s favorite nursery rhyme?

Short Answer: "Meow, Meow, Little Mouse!" 😸🐭

Explanation: A cat's favorite... Read More

Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?

Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to reach for the highest grades! πŸŽ“πŸ’ͺ

Explanation: The... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About