Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What did the hamburger name her daughter?

Featured Image

Name her Patty! ๐Ÿ”

Explanation: The hamburger named her daughter Patty, because Patty is a common term used to refer to the beef patty that goes inside a hamburger. It's a play on words that brings a smile to your face, imagining a hamburger giving birth to a little patty. ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Dorothy Mwakalindile (Guest) on January 9, 2017

๐Ÿ˜‚ I can't stop laughing at this one!

George Wanjala (Guest) on January 7, 2017

Iโ€™d give up sarcasm, but that leaves me speechless. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค

Agnes Lowassa (Guest) on January 4, 2017

Why did the scarecrow win an award? He was outstanding in his field! ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ†

Michael Mboya (Guest) on January 3, 2017

If weโ€™re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge? ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ’ก

Hassan (Guest) on January 2, 2017

My life is a constant battle between wanting to be healthy and eating cupcakes. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅ—

Sharon Kibiru (Guest) on December 28, 2016

Iโ€™ve reached the age where my brain goes from 'You probably shouldnโ€™t say that' to 'What the heck, letโ€™s see what happens'. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคญ

Mary Kendi (Guest) on December 26, 2016

How does a dog stop a video? He presses the paws button! ๐Ÿ•โธ๏ธ

Janet Wambura (Guest) on December 7, 2016

What do you call a pile of cats? A meow-ntain! ๐Ÿฑโ›ฐ๏ธ

Yahya (Guest) on November 19, 2016

๐Ÿคฃ This joke is just too good!

Yahya (Guest) on November 12, 2016

I wish I was a kid again so everyone would be proud of me for taking a nap. ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ˜ด

Mary Kidata (Guest) on November 11, 2016

๐Ÿ˜„ Too good!

Mariam (Guest) on October 29, 2016

My bank account is like a waterfall. Just constant flow... of money going away. ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿž๏ธ

Robert Okello (Guest) on October 25, 2016

You know youโ€™re lazy when you get excited about canceling plans. ๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

Stephen Mushi (Guest) on October 24, 2016

People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ™ƒ

Mwinyi (Guest) on October 4, 2016

The best part of going to work is coming back home. ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’ผ

James Mduma (Guest) on October 3, 2016

I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks. ๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ’ธ

John Mwangi (Guest) on September 25, 2016

๐Ÿคฃ Sending this now!

Lucy Mahiga (Guest) on September 6, 2016

What did the digital clock say to the grandfather clock? Look, no hands! โฑ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

Thomas Mtaki (Guest) on August 28, 2016

They say 'donโ€™t try this at home,' so Iโ€™m coming over to your house to try it. ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿก

Kevin Maina (Guest) on August 26, 2016

Wow, this joke is a total winner! ๐Ÿ†

Joyce Mussa (Guest) on August 24, 2016

I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes. She gave me a hug. ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿคฃ

Zulekha (Guest) on August 20, 2016

Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is? ๐Ÿซโ“

Thomas Mtaki (Guest) on August 10, 2016

Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it most never use it. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿค”

Mwalimu (Guest) on July 29, 2016

I like long walks, especially when theyโ€™re taken by people who annoy me. ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜œ

Nasra (Guest) on July 25, 2016

Whatโ€™s a ghostโ€™s favorite dessert? Boo-berry pie! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿฅง

Ann Wambui (Guest) on July 24, 2016

I smile because I donโ€™t know whatโ€™s going on. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Martin Otieno (Guest) on July 14, 2016

Iโ€™m not overweight. Iโ€™m just under-tall. ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค

Peter Mwambui (Guest) on July 13, 2016

๐Ÿ˜„ You totally won the internet today!

Biashara (Guest) on July 6, 2016

Why did the bicycle fall over? It was two-tired! ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ด

Baridi (Guest) on July 6, 2016

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. โฐ๐Ÿ’ผ

Khamis (Guest) on July 4, 2016

Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair. ๐Ÿช‘โœ‹

Baraka (Guest) on June 30, 2016

What do you call a skeleton who won't work? Lazy bones! ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ด

Ruth Mtangi (Guest) on June 26, 2016

๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™m still chuckling at this!

Dorothy Nkya (Guest) on June 24, 2016

What do you get when you cross a dog with a phone? A golden receiver! ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“ž

Josephine Nduta (Guest) on June 22, 2016

Why donโ€™t basketball players ever go on vacation? Theyโ€™re afraid of traveling! ๐Ÿ€โœˆ๏ธ

Warda (Guest) on June 20, 2016

Sorry for the mean, awful, accurate things I said. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Mwakisu (Guest) on June 9, 2016

I wish everything was as easy as getting fat. ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mashaka (Guest) on May 25, 2016

๐Ÿคฃ This oneโ€™s fire!

David Sokoine (Guest) on May 17, 2016

Why donโ€™t we tell secrets in a cornfield? Too many ears! ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ‘‚

Sarah Mbise (Guest) on May 17, 2016

Sarcasm is the bodyโ€™s natural defense against stupidity. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ

Wande (Guest) on May 12, 2016

Why do they call it 'beauty sleep' when you wake up looking like a troll? ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‘น

Sharifa (Guest) on May 1, 2016

I donโ€™t need an inspirational quote, I need coffee. โ˜•๐Ÿ“–

Nancy Akumu (Guest) on April 27, 2016

Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you're done. ๐Ÿ˜ด

James Kimani (Guest) on April 27, 2016

What did the farmer say after losing his tractor? Whereโ€™s my tractor? ๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Shamsa (Guest) on April 21, 2016

Absolutely nailed it, what a joke! ๐Ÿ˜„

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on April 21, 2016

Money canโ€™t buy happiness, but it can buy pizza, which is kind of the same thing. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ธ

Jane Muthoni (Guest) on April 16, 2016

Why did the watch break up with the clock? It found someone better for the time being! โฐ๐Ÿ’”

Sarafina (Guest) on April 15, 2016

I told myself I should stop drinking, but Iโ€™m not about to listen to a drunk who talks to himself. ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜‚

Chiku (Guest) on April 4, 2016

I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life. โฑ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Janet Mbithe (Guest) on March 28, 2016

I canโ€™t wait to tell this joke at my next party! ๐ŸŽ‰

Stephen Amollo (Guest) on March 26, 2016

Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldnโ€™t see himself doing it! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿšซ

Lucy Wangui (Guest) on March 26, 2016

Iโ€™m not bossy, I just know what you should be doing. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ผ

Lucy Mahiga (Guest) on March 21, 2016

๐Ÿ˜‚ Sharing right away!

Mwakisu (Guest) on March 15, 2016

Why did the farmer win the lottery? Because he was outstanding in his field! ๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ’ต

Martin Otieno (Guest) on March 7, 2016

Why do fish always know how much they weigh? Because they have their own scales! ๐ŸŸโš–๏ธ

Jacob Kiplangat (Guest) on March 6, 2016

๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™m still laughing, canโ€™t stop!

Ruth Wanjiku (Guest) on March 4, 2016

If you can't remember my name, just say 'chocolate' and I'll turn around. ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

Daniel Obura (Guest) on February 25, 2016

I donโ€™t trip, I do random gravity checks. ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿคฃ

Samson Mahiga (Guest) on February 17, 2016

๐Ÿ˜… I had to share this with everyone!

Betty Cheruiyot (Guest) on February 12, 2016

I donโ€™t care what the question is. The answer is pizza. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿคค

Related Posts

Whom did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell?

Whom did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell?

The monster asked the ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธDracula๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ to kiss his boo-boos after he fell! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐... Read More

What do you call a fly with no wings?

What do you call a fly with no wings?

Answer: A walk!

Explanation: ๐ŸฆŸ A fly without wings is essentially just a tiny insect th... Read More

What did the stamp say to the envelope?

What did the stamp say to the envelope?

Short Answer: Stick with me, and we'll go places! ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’จ

Explanation: The stamp is makin... Read More

What did the snowman order at Wendyโ€™sยฎ?

What did the snowman order at Wendyโ€™sยฎ?

Answer: The snowman ordered a Frosty with extra snow-cones on top! โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Explanation:... Read More

What did the mayonnaise say when the refrigerator was opened?

What did the mayonnaise say when the refrigerator was opened?

Short Answer: "Close the door, I'm dressing!"

Explanation: When the refrigerator... Read More

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Short Answer: Because he was standing on the deck!

Explanation: The pirate couldn't play c... Read More

Jokes for All Occasions: 10 Hilarious Gems for Every Mood

Jokes for All Occasions: 10 Hilarious Gems for Every Mood

Jokes for All Occasions: 10 Hilarious Gems for Every Mood

In a world full of serious faces... Read More

Why did the girl put lipstick on her head?

Why did the girl put lipstick on her head?

Short Answer: She wanted to make up her mind! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿง 

Explanation: The girl decided to pu... Read More

What do ghosts use to wash their hair?

What do ghosts use to wash their hair?

Answer: Shamp-boo! ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ

Explanation: Ghosts use shamp-boo, a spooky ... Read More

Why did everyone want the music teacher to be on their baseball team?

Why did everyone want the music teacher to be on their baseball team?

Short Answer: Because she had perfect pitch and could always hit a high note!

Explanation:... Read More

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

Answer: Roll your eyes back; it's a competition! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘€

Explanation: When your teacher r... Read More

What is Draculaโ€™s favorite fruit?

What is Draculaโ€™s favorite fruit?

Dracula's favorite fruit is a ๐Ÿฉธ๐ŸŽ"Bloody Apple"! ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ

Explanat... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About