Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

Why couldn’t the turkey eat dessert?

Featured Image

Short Answer: Because it was already stuffed! 🦃🍰

Explanation: Turkeys are commonly stuffed with a savory mixture on Thanksgiving, and since this turkey was already stuffed with food, it couldn't eat dessert. The use of the emoji adds a cheerful and playful touch to the answer.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Baridi (Guest) on January 16, 2019

I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. ⏳🙃

Mwajuma (Guest) on January 16, 2019

What’s black, white, and read all over? A newspaper! 📰🖤

Khamis (Guest) on January 13, 2019

Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair. 🪑✋

Grace Minja (Guest) on January 9, 2019

What do lawyers wear to court? Lawsuits! 👨‍⚖️👔

Alex Nyamweya (Guest) on January 6, 2019

My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do. 🛏️💭

Alice Jebet (Guest) on January 1, 2019

I need a six-month vacation, twice a year. 🏝️🕶️

Mzee (Guest) on December 25, 2018

The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest. 😅🏖️

Bakari (Guest) on December 25, 2018

What do you call a skeleton who won't work? Lazy bones! 💀😴

Josephine (Guest) on December 25, 2018

What did the pencil say to the sharpener? Stop going in circles! ✏️📏

Muslima (Guest) on December 22, 2018

I hate when I’m singing a song and the artist gets the words wrong. 🎤🤷‍♀️

Fadhila (Guest) on December 21, 2018

Why don’t elephants use computers? They’re afraid of the mouse! 🐘🖱️

Selemani (Guest) on December 19, 2018

How does a taco say grace? Lettuce pray! 🌮🙏

Latifa (Guest) on December 10, 2018

I’m multitasking: I can listen, ignore, and forget all at the same time. 🎧🤔

Shamsa (Guest) on December 1, 2018

Why are ghosts such bad liars? You can see right through them! 👻😜

Joseph Mallya (Guest) on November 27, 2018

What does a zombie vegetarian eat? Graaains! 🧟‍♂️🌾

Chum (Guest) on November 27, 2018

Wine is to women as duct tape is to men—it fixes everything. 🍷😂

Chiku (Guest) on November 21, 2018

I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up: a kid again. 👶🤣

Sultan (Guest) on November 9, 2018

What did one wall say to the other? Meet you at the corner! 🧱😎

Mzee (Guest) on November 8, 2018

Why don’t koalas make great detectives? They’re terrible at following koal-ifications! 🐨🕵️‍♂️

Hellen Nduta (Guest) on November 3, 2018

Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts! 🦴😂

Baridi (Guest) on October 28, 2018

I’m not procrastinating, I’m just on a procrastination break. ⏳🙃

Rose Waithera (Guest) on October 21, 2018

🤣 That punchline was unexpected!

Janet Sumari (Guest) on October 17, 2018

🤣 Didn’t see it coming!

Shabani (Guest) on October 9, 2018

Why did the tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal! 🌳🦷

Lucy Mahiga (Guest) on October 8, 2018

How do you throw a space party? You planet! 🪐🎉

Faiza (Guest) on October 1, 2018

What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator! 🐊🕵️‍♂️

Abdullah (Guest) on September 27, 2018

I can’t believe how funny this is! 😂

Miriam Mchome (Guest) on September 24, 2018

I’ve reached the age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me. 🚉🤔

Robert Ndunguru (Guest) on September 24, 2018

😅 I’m still cracking up!

Nahida (Guest) on September 23, 2018

I want to be like a caterpillar: Eat a lot, sleep for a while, and wake up beautiful. 🦋🍴

Ali (Guest) on September 20, 2018

Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts. 💀🥋

Alex Nyamweya (Guest) on September 10, 2018

What did the farmer say after losing his tractor? Where’s my tractor? 🚜🤷‍♂️

Benjamin Masanja (Guest) on September 5, 2018

😆 This one really got me!

Fredrick Mutiso (Guest) on August 22, 2018

I love naps. Like, I literally love them. They make me feel better about wasting the day. 😴🛏️

Kheri (Guest) on August 15, 2018

If stress burned calories, I’d be a supermodel. 🔥😅

Nassar (Guest) on August 13, 2018

I dusted once. It came back. I’m not falling for that again. 🧹😆

David Nyerere (Guest) on August 7, 2018

Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field! 🌾🏅

Faiza (Guest) on August 4, 2018

I’ve tried yoga, but I find stress less boring. 🧘‍♂️😆

Salima (Guest) on July 29, 2018

Why do soccer players do well in school? Because they know how to use their heads! ⚽🧠

Mary Sokoine (Guest) on July 13, 2018

What’s a cow’s favorite place to go? The moo-vies! 🐄🎥

Mwanaidi (Guest) on July 5, 2018

I love you with all my belly. I would say my heart, but my belly is bigger. ❤️🍔

Mary Njeri (Guest) on July 4, 2018

I’m on a roll today. I ate 12 rolls. 🍞😂

Michael Mboya (Guest) on July 4, 2018

🤣 Didn’t see that coming!

David Chacha (Guest) on June 27, 2018

What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop! 🐷🥋

Sultan (Guest) on June 25, 2018

Life status: Currently holding it all together with one bobby pin. 💇‍♀️😆

Monica Lissu (Guest) on June 9, 2018

What’s a pirate’s favorite exercise? The plank! 🏴‍☠️🦵

Rose Lowassa (Guest) on June 2, 2018

Why are spiders great at websites? Because they’re always catching bugs! 🕷️💻

Nicholas Wanjohi (Guest) on May 31, 2018

The fridge is a clear example that what matters is on the inside. 🥶🍰

Josephine Nekesa (Guest) on May 31, 2018

Haha, my sides hurt from laughing so much! 🤣

Stephen Kikwete (Guest) on May 21, 2018

If I had a dollar for every time I thought about eating, I’d be rich... and probably still hungry. 🍕💵

Victor Kimario (Guest) on May 20, 2018

I'm not really lazy. I'm just on my energy-saving mode. 💡😴

Chiku (Guest) on May 18, 2018

🤣 That twist at the end, though!

James Kawawa (Guest) on May 17, 2018

😂 I’m saving this one!

Khadija (Guest) on May 17, 2018

🤣 Pure genius!

Sofia (Guest) on May 14, 2018

Why was the math book sad? It had too many problems. 📚😭

Yusra (Guest) on May 12, 2018

I'm not lazy, I'm on energy-saving mode. ⚡😴

Victor Kamau (Guest) on May 9, 2018

My dream job would be the karma delivery person. 🚚😈

Abdillah (Guest) on May 6, 2018

Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it most never use it. 🤢🤔

Edith Cherotich (Guest) on May 4, 2018

The only thing better than talking about food is eating it. 🍔🍴

Kazija (Guest) on April 26, 2018

I needed this laugh, thanks for sharing! 😅

Related Posts

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

A ghost's favorite room in the house is 👻the living room!👻 Explanation: Because ghosts are ... Read More

How do you catch a polar bear?

How do you catch a polar bear?

Short Answer: You go to the Arctic and pretend to be an ice cream truck! 🍦🐻

Explanat... Read More

What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert?

What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert?

A ghost's favorite dessert is... "Boo-berry pie!" 👻🥧

Explanation: Ghosts ... Read More

Why couldn’t the ghost see his parents?

Why couldn’t the ghost see his parents?

Short Answer: Because they were "boo"sy doing ghostly things! 👻

Explanation: ... Read More

Why don’t ducks tell jokes when they fly?

Why don’t ducks tell jokes when they fly?

Short Answer: Because they don't want to quack up mid-flight! 🦆😄

Explanation: Ducks ... Read More

What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?

What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?

A scarecrow's favorite fruit? 🤔 Well, obviously, it's STRAW-berries! 🍓🌾

Explanati... Read More

Where do polar bears vote?

Where do polar bears vote?

Polar "Bear"ctica! ❄️🐻

Explanation: Polar bears vote in "Bear"c... Read More

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Short Answer: Because penguins have exclusive winter vacation packages to Antarctica! 🐧✈️<... Read More

What is a kitten’s favorite dessert?

What is a kitten’s favorite dessert?

Q: What is a kitten's favorite dessert? A: Mice cream! 🍨🐭

Explanation: Cats are know... Read More

What day of the week does the potato look forward to the least?

What day of the week does the potato look forward to the least?

Short Answer: Fry-day! 🍟

Explanation: The potato looks forward to every day of the week... Read More

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

Short Answer: They hit a lot of fowl balls! 🦃⚾️

Explanation: When turkeys play base... Read More

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

A wall's favorite place to meet his friends is at a "corner"! 🤝🧱

Explanati... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About