Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What’s a ghost’s favorite fruit?

Featured Image

Question: What's a ghost's favorite fruit?

Answer: Boo-berries! πŸ‘»πŸ«

Explanation: Ghosts are often associated with saying "boo!" to scare people, and berries are a type of fruit. By combining these two elements, we create a pun on the word "blueberries" to form "boo-berries." It's a playful and creative way to associate ghosts with their favorite fruit, and the ghost emoji adds a fun touch to the answer!

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Anthony Kariuki (Guest) on September 13, 2018

🀣 Sharing this right now!

Rose Kiwanga (Guest) on September 5, 2018

What do you call an angry carrot? A steamed veggie! πŸ₯•πŸ˜‘

Janet Mbithe (Guest) on September 2, 2018

There’s no 'we' in fries. 🍟🚫

Baridi (Guest) on August 26, 2018

πŸ˜‚ Sharing right away!

Simon Kiprono (Guest) on August 17, 2018

Why don’t you write with a broken pencil? Because it’s pointless! ✏️😜

Janet Sumaye (Guest) on August 2, 2018

Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field! πŸŒΎπŸ…

Fadhili (Guest) on August 2, 2018

Why don’t we ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'? πŸŽ±πŸ’°

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on July 31, 2018

Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two-tired! πŸš²πŸ˜…

Rose Kiwanga (Guest) on July 28, 2018

Why do ducks always pay with cash? Because they don’t like bills! πŸ¦†πŸ’΅

Shabani (Guest) on July 25, 2018

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring. So, I go back to being me. πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’ͺ

Sarah Karani (Guest) on July 24, 2018

πŸ˜„ Nailed it!

Edward Chepkoech (Guest) on July 23, 2018

Why did the cat sit on the computer? To keep an eye on the mouse! πŸ±πŸ–±οΈ

Kevin Maina (Guest) on July 8, 2018

I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks. πŸ’ΌπŸ’Έ

Violet Mumo (Guest) on July 4, 2018

πŸ˜‚ I’m completely obsessed with this!

Victor Malima (Guest) on June 28, 2018

Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? πŸš—πŸ˜ 

Stephen Kikwete (Guest) on June 25, 2018

My wallet is like an onion. Opening it makes me cry. πŸ’ΈπŸ˜­

Anna Mchome (Guest) on June 14, 2018

What kind of shoes do frogs wear? Open toad sandals! πŸΈπŸ‘‘

Hassan (Guest) on June 13, 2018

😁 This is gold!

Selemani (Guest) on June 2, 2018

πŸ˜† Still cracking up!

Nasra (Guest) on May 29, 2018

How do trees access the internet? They log in! πŸŒ²πŸ’»

Peter Otieno (Guest) on May 25, 2018

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. β°πŸ’Ό

Sofia (Guest) on May 13, 2018

Why did the fisherman put peanut butter into the sea? To go with the jellyfish! πŸ₯œπŸ™

Simon Kiprono (Guest) on May 11, 2018

I can resist anything except temptation. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜…

Hellen Nduta (Guest) on May 9, 2018

What did the digital clock say to the grandfather clock? Look, no hands! β±οΈπŸ™Œ

Mwanajuma (Guest) on May 2, 2018

πŸ˜ƒ Instant mood boost!

Mwanahawa (Guest) on May 2, 2018

If you want your spouse to listen and pay attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep. πŸ›ŒπŸ’¬

Yusuf (Guest) on April 29, 2018

Some people wake up looking fabulous. I wake up looking for my phone. πŸ“±πŸ˜΄

Mgeni (Guest) on April 28, 2018

I’m not saying I’m Batman, but you’ve never seen us in the same room together. πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ¦‡

Grace Mligo (Guest) on April 27, 2018

Dear math, I’m not a therapist. Solve your own problems. πŸ“šπŸ€―

Farida (Guest) on April 26, 2018

I’d give up sarcasm, but that leaves me speechless. 😏🀐

Fikiri (Guest) on April 21, 2018

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose! πŸ„πŸ¦Ά

Ibrahim (Guest) on April 21, 2018

Why don’t ants get sick? They have tiny ant-bodies! πŸœπŸ’‰

Rehema (Guest) on April 18, 2018

Life is too short to wear boring socks. πŸ§¦πŸŽ‰

Nuru (Guest) on April 16, 2018

Sleep is my drug... my bed is my dealer, and my alarm clock is the police. πŸ›οΈπŸ˜΄

Sharon Kibiru (Guest) on April 16, 2018

My life is a constant battle between wanting to be healthy and eating cupcakes. 🧁πŸ₯—

Safiya (Guest) on April 11, 2018

Why do elephants never use cell phones? Because they can’t fit them in their trunks! πŸ˜πŸ“±

Safiya (Guest) on April 6, 2018

Life is too short to remove USB safely. πŸ”ŒπŸ’»

Esther Nyambura (Guest) on April 5, 2018

What’s a snowman’s favorite snack? Ice Krispies! β›„πŸš

Fadhila (Guest) on March 23, 2018

What kind of music do mummies like? Wrap music! 🎢🧻

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on March 21, 2018

My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do. πŸ›οΈπŸ’­

Edith Cherotich (Guest) on March 17, 2018

πŸ˜‚ I need to save this one forever!

Ruth Wanjiku (Guest) on March 11, 2018

Why are spiders great at websites? Because they’re always catching bugs! πŸ•·οΈπŸ’»

Saidi (Guest) on March 9, 2018

I haven’t even gone to bed yet, and I already can’t wait to come home from work tomorrow. πŸ›ŒπŸ˜†

Mwinyi (Guest) on March 7, 2018

I can’t cook, but I can follow directionsβ€”so if I fail, it’s the recipe’s fault. πŸ³πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Khatib (Guest) on March 4, 2018

What’s a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling! πŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ“–

Rashid (Guest) on March 1, 2018

Why do they call it beauty sleep when you wake up looking like a troll? πŸ›οΈπŸ§Œ

Michael Mboya (Guest) on February 23, 2018

I would lose weight, but I hate losing. πŸ˜‚πŸ†

Alice Mwikali (Guest) on February 23, 2018

Wine is to women as duct tape is to menβ€”it fixes everything. πŸ·πŸ˜‚

Mashaka (Guest) on February 13, 2018

I don't need anger management. I need people to stop annoying me! πŸ˜‘πŸ›‘

Salma (Guest) on February 10, 2018

πŸ˜„ Pure comedy gold!

Umi (Guest) on February 8, 2018

I like to pretend my dog understands me better than most humans. πŸ•πŸ’¬

Anna Mchome (Guest) on February 8, 2018

What does a zombie vegetarian eat? Graaains! πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸŒΎ

Mwafirika (Guest) on January 24, 2018

Why did the man put his money in the freezer? He wanted cold hard cash! πŸ’΅β„οΈ

Warda (Guest) on January 23, 2018

What do you get when you cross a sheep and a kangaroo? A woolly jumper! πŸ‘πŸ¦˜

David Kawawa (Guest) on January 21, 2018

I am so good at sleeping I can do it with my eyes closed. πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‚

Rahma (Guest) on January 10, 2018

🀣 Pure genius!

Raphael Okoth (Guest) on January 2, 2018

What did one volcano say to the other? I lava you! πŸŒ‹β€οΈ

Nyota (Guest) on January 2, 2018

What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot! πŸ₯•πŸ¦œ

David Ochieng (Guest) on December 14, 2017

πŸ˜‚ I can’t stop laughing!

Mjaka (Guest) on December 7, 2017

😁 This made my day!

Related Posts

What did one eye say to the other?

What did one eye say to the other?

Short Answer: "Between you and me, something smells fishy! 🐠"

Explanation: Th... Read More

What has two legs but can’t walk?

What has two legs but can’t walk?

Short Answer: A pair of pants! πŸ©³πŸ˜„

Explanation: Pants have two legs, but they can't w... Read More

Why was Santa’s helper sad?

Why was Santa’s helper sad?

Short Answer: Because he had low elf-esteem! πŸ§β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜”

Explanation: The play on wo... Read More

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and worries?

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and worries?

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and worries? A nervous wreck! πŸ™ˆ

Explanation: This ... Read More

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Short Answer: Because he was standing on the deck!

Explanation: The pirate couldn't play c... Read More

Which is faster, heat or cold?

Which is faster, heat or cold?

Short Answer: Heat, because it's always in a rush to make us melt! πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚

Explanation: I... Read More

What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?

What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?

A witch's favorite subject in school is... SPELLing! πŸ§™β€β™€οΈβœ¨

Explanation: This re... Read More

Where did the bird go when he lost a feather?

Where did the bird go when he lost a feather?

Short Answer: The bird went to the "quack" doctor! πŸ¦†πŸ©Ί

Explanation: When a ... Read More

Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?

Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to reach for the highest grades! πŸŽ“πŸ’ͺ

Explanation: The... Read More

The Laughter Lounge: 10 Jokes to Make Your Day Shine

The Laughter Lounge: 10 Jokes to Make Your Day Shine

The Laughter Lounge: 10 Jokes to Make Your Day Shine

Welcome to the Laughter Lounge, where... Read More

What did the mayonnaise say when the refrigerator was opened?

What did the mayonnaise say when the refrigerator was opened?

Short Answer: "Close the door, I'm dressing!"

Explanation: When the refrigerator... Read More

Why do bees have sticky hair?

Why do bees have sticky hair?

Short Answer: Because they use honeycombs as hair salons! πŸπŸ’‡β€β™€οΈ

Explanation: B... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About