Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What was born to succeed?

Featured Image

Short Answer: A "selfie" was born to succeed! ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿคณ

Explanation: A selfie is a photograph that you take of yourself, usually with a smartphone. It's a funny answer because in this digital age, selfies have become extremely popular and successful on social media platforms. People love to capture and share their best moments, making selfies the champions of self-expression and online fame. So, the birth of a selfie is indeed destined for success! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Safiya (Guest) on February 17, 2019

Why did the watch break up with the clock? It found someone better for the time being! โฐ๐Ÿ’”

Rose Waithera (Guest) on February 14, 2019

Whatโ€™s a pirateโ€™s favorite exercise? The plank! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿฆต

Edwin Ndambuki (Guest) on February 14, 2019

Haha! I couldn't stop laughing at this one! ๐Ÿคฃ

Abubakar (Guest) on February 13, 2019

What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? Youโ€™re too young to smoke! ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿšญ

Mazrui (Guest) on February 12, 2019

Why did the computer go to the doctor? Because it had a virus! ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿค’

Majid (Guest) on February 10, 2019

I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up: a kid again. ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿคฃ

Hashim (Guest) on February 1, 2019

If Cinderellaโ€™s shoe fit perfectly, why did it fall off? ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค”

Abdullah (Guest) on February 1, 2019

I'm on the 'I-just-ate' diet. It's working perfectly. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ช

Mwanais (Guest) on January 19, 2019

Donโ€™t give up on your dreams, keep sleeping! ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค

Sharon Kibiru (Guest) on January 17, 2019

I donโ€™t need to be perfect. I need to be caffeinated. โ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Jamila (Guest) on January 15, 2019

Whatโ€™s a skeletonโ€™s least favorite room in the house? The living room! ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ

Irene Makena (Guest) on January 9, 2019

If we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life vest... I would miss you so much. ๐Ÿ›ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Faith Kariuki (Guest) on January 6, 2019

๐Ÿ˜„ Nailed it!

Alice Wanjiru (Guest) on December 28, 2018

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ™

Carol Nyakio (Guest) on December 27, 2018

This just made my coffee break so much better! โ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Margaret Mahiga (Guest) on December 15, 2018

Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is? ๐Ÿซโ“

Ahmed (Guest) on December 13, 2018

Iโ€™ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money to buy the ingredients? ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on November 27, 2018

Monday should be optional. ๐Ÿ˜ดโณ

Mustafa (Guest) on November 14, 2018

This joke just made my dayโ€”hilarious! ๐Ÿคฃ

Kevin Maina (Guest) on November 12, 2018

What do you call an angry carrot? A steamed veggie! ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿ˜ก

Baridi (Guest) on November 8, 2018

At my age, I need glasses... just to find my glasses. ๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿ˜œ

George Tenga (Guest) on November 8, 2018

I love my six-pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat. ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ”

Lydia Mahiga (Guest) on November 6, 2018

What do you call a pile of cats? A meow-ntain! ๐Ÿฑโ›ฐ๏ธ

Anna Mahiga (Guest) on November 4, 2018

Iโ€™m not bossy, I just have better ideas. ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜Ž

Diana Mumbua (Guest) on October 19, 2018

What kind of car does an egg drive? A yolkswagen! ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿฅš

Lucy Kimotho (Guest) on October 17, 2018

I canโ€™t adult today. Please donโ€™t make me adult. ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Zuhura (Guest) on October 16, 2018

๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m completely obsessed with this!

Lydia Mahiga (Guest) on October 16, 2018

When I said Iโ€™d do it later, I didnโ€™t mean tomorrow. I meant next year. ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ˜†

Charles Mrope (Guest) on October 12, 2018

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted, I wish I had some ice cream right now. ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’ธ

Sekela (Guest) on October 12, 2018

Life is too short to remove USB safely. ๐Ÿ”Œ๐Ÿ’ป

Nora Lowassa (Guest) on September 17, 2018

I'm not lazy; Iโ€™m just highly motivated to do nothing. ๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Mariam Hassan (Guest) on September 13, 2018

Coffee: because adulting is hard. ๐Ÿ˜ฉโ˜•

Betty Kimaro (Guest) on September 11, 2018

Why do cows wear bells? Because their horns donโ€™t work! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ””

Grace Mushi (Guest) on September 6, 2018

Why donโ€™t skeletons go to parties? They have no body to dance with! ๐Ÿฆด๐ŸŽ‰

Maida (Guest) on August 31, 2018

What do you get when you cross a dog with a phone? A golden receiver! ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“ž

Mchawi (Guest) on August 13, 2018

What did the pencil say to the sharpener? Stop going in circles! โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ“

Abdullah (Guest) on August 3, 2018

Whatโ€™s a frogโ€™s favorite candy? Lollihops! ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿญ

Fadhili (Guest) on July 15, 2018

My wallet is like an onion. Opening it makes me cry. ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Victor Kamau (Guest) on July 11, 2018

Iโ€™m multitasking: I can listen, ignore, and forget all at the same time. ๐ŸŽง๐Ÿค”

Edwin Ndambuki (Guest) on June 25, 2018

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค”

Ndoto (Guest) on June 23, 2018

Whatโ€™s the tallest building in the world? The library, because it has the most stories! ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿข

Arifa (Guest) on June 16, 2018

You know youโ€™re an adult when you get excited about things like โ€˜cleaning supplies.โ€™ ๐Ÿงผ๐Ÿ›’

Monica Nyalandu (Guest) on June 15, 2018

What do you call a fish without an eye? Fsh! ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Fikiri (Guest) on June 13, 2018

I wish I was a kid again so everyone would be proud of me for taking a nap. ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ˜ด

Nancy Komba (Guest) on May 30, 2018

Dear sleep, Iโ€™m sorry we broke up this morning. I want you back! ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’”

Rose Waithera (Guest) on May 30, 2018

How do you make a squid laugh? With ten-tickles! ๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on May 24, 2018

I canโ€™t wait to tell this joke at my next party! ๐ŸŽ‰

Philip Nyaga (Guest) on May 24, 2018

Wow, this joke is a total winner! ๐Ÿ†

Frank Sokoine (Guest) on May 2, 2018

Dieting is wishful shrinking. ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ˜†

David Kawawa (Guest) on May 1, 2018

Iโ€™m writing a book. Iโ€™ve got the page numbers done. ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ˜†

Salima (Guest) on April 27, 2018

Why did the man take his clock to the vet? It had ticks! ๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ๐Ÿพ

Anna Sumari (Guest) on April 27, 2018

๐Ÿ˜‚ Can't stop laughing!

Abubakari (Guest) on April 14, 2018

๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m literally dying of laughter!

Yahya (Guest) on April 3, 2018

My brain has too many tabs open. ๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿง 

Charles Mboje (Guest) on March 30, 2018

This is the kind of joke you donโ€™t forget! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Janet Sumaye (Guest) on March 26, 2018

I like long walksโ€”especially when theyโ€™re taken by people who annoy me. ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‹

Peter Otieno (Guest) on March 19, 2018

Sometimes I drink waterโ€”just to surprise my liver. ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿ˜‚

Ruth Wanjiku (Guest) on March 11, 2018

Why donโ€™t koalas count as bears? They donโ€™t have the koalifications! ๐Ÿจ๐ŸŽ“

Salum (Guest) on February 24, 2018

What do you call a sleeping bull? A bulldozer! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’ค

Ruth Wanjiku (Guest) on February 18, 2018

What did the left eye say to the right eye? Between us, something smells! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ƒ

Related Posts

What type of key is the most important at Thanksgiving dinner?

What type of key is the most important at Thanksgiving dinner?

The most important key at Thanksgiving dinner is the "tur-key"! ๐Ÿฆƒ

Explanation... Read More

What did one piece of string say to the other piece of string?

What did one piece of string say to the other piece of string?

Short Answer: "Hey buddy, let's tie the knot!"

Explanation: The joke here plays ... Read More

Whatโ€™s a ghostโ€™s favorite dessert?

Whatโ€™s a ghostโ€™s favorite dessert?

A ghost's favorite dessert is... "Boo-berry pie!" ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿฅง

Explanation: Ghosts ... Read More

Cracking Up: 10 Jokes to Keep You Laughing All Day

Cracking Up: 10 Jokes to Keep You Laughing All Day

Cracking Up: 10 Jokes to Keep You Laughing All Day

Life can sometimes feel like an endless... Read More

Who is Knocking?

Who is Knocking?

Short Answer: It's probably a flock of tap-dancing penguins! ๐Ÿง๐ŸŽถ

Explanation: When so... Read More

Where do cows go on the weekend?

Where do cows go on the weekend?

Answer: They go to the moo-vies! ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŽฅ

Explanation: This answer plays with the word &qu... Read More

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Short Answer: Because he was standing on the deck!

Explanation: The pirate couldn't play c... Read More

Who is wrong here? Story of men and dog

Who is wrong here? Story of men and dog

Q: Who is wrong here? Story of men and dog. A: The dog, paws down! ๐Ÿพ

Explanation: In th... Read More

What did the carrot say to the mushroom?

What did the carrot say to the mushroom?

Short Answer: "Hey, fungi, you're a fun-guy!"

Explanation: This answer plays on ... Read More

What gives you the power to walk through a wall?

What gives you the power to walk through a wall?

Short Answer: A "Door!" ๐Ÿšช

Explanation: A door gives you the power to walk thr... Read More

What often falls in winter, but never gets hurt?

What often falls in winter, but never gets hurt?

Answer: Snow!

Explanation: ๐Ÿค” What often falls in winter, but never gets hurt? โ„๏ธ Sn... Read More

What do you call a fly with no wings?

What do you call a fly with no wings?

Answer: A walk!

Explanation: ๐ŸฆŸ A fly without wings is essentially just a tiny insect th... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About