Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Where can you learn to make ice cream?

Featured Image

Answer: "At the University of Soft Scoops! πŸ¦πŸŽ“"

Explanation: This funny answer suggests that the best place to learn how to make ice cream is at an imaginary university called the "University of Soft Scoops." It adds a playful tone by combining the idea of education with the joy of ice cream, making learning sound fun and delicious! The ice cream emoji further emphasizes the subject matter and brings a smile to the reader's face.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Makame (Guest) on August 27, 2020

My hobbies include eating and complaining that I’m gaining weight. πŸ•πŸ“

Alice Mrema (Guest) on August 25, 2020

Do I have a date tonight? Yes! April 24th. Does that count? πŸ“…πŸ˜†

Hamida (Guest) on August 25, 2020

Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do. πŸ€”

Joseph Kiwanga (Guest) on August 23, 2020

I’m still cracking up, that was brilliant! 🀣

Daniel Obura (Guest) on August 19, 2020

Wine is to women as duct tape is to menβ€”it fixes everything. πŸ·πŸ˜‚

Elizabeth Mtei (Guest) on August 15, 2020

Why don’t skeletons go to scary movies? They don’t have the guts! πŸ’€πŸŽ¬

Francis Mtangi (Guest) on August 13, 2020

πŸ˜‚ This is too funny!

John Mushi (Guest) on August 12, 2020

How does a cucumber become a pickle? It goes through a jarring experience! πŸ₯’πŸ₯’

Zubeida (Guest) on August 4, 2020

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. β³πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Mwanaisha (Guest) on July 31, 2020

Whoever said laughter is the best medicine clearly hasn’t tried chocolate. πŸ«πŸ˜‚

Mjaka (Guest) on July 28, 2020

The road to success is always under construction. πŸš§πŸ—οΈ

Moses Kipkemboi (Guest) on July 24, 2020

Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. πŸ’πŸ˜†

Mtumwa (Guest) on July 15, 2020

I'm on the 'I-just-ate' diet. It's working perfectly. πŸ•πŸ’ͺ

Rukia (Guest) on July 4, 2020

How does a lion greet other animals? Pleased to eat you! 🦁🍽️

David Chacha (Guest) on June 24, 2020

How do you tell a vampire has a cold? By his coffin! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ€§

Kassim (Guest) on June 7, 2020

This joke is going straight to my favorites! πŸ˜‚

Rehema (Guest) on May 18, 2020

How do trees access the internet? They log in! πŸŒ²πŸ’»

Edith Cherotich (Guest) on May 15, 2020

This joke is too funny, I’m sharing it with everyone! πŸ˜‚

Irene Akoth (Guest) on May 10, 2020

Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity. πŸ˜πŸ›‘οΈ

Baraka (Guest) on May 4, 2020

πŸ˜† I’m dying over here!

Samson Mahiga (Guest) on May 4, 2020

I love long walks, especially when they’re taken by people who annoy me. πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜œ

Abubakar (Guest) on May 1, 2020

If you want your spouse to listen and pay attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep. πŸ›ŒπŸ’¬

Andrew Mahiga (Guest) on April 30, 2020

I don’t suffer from insanityβ€”I enjoy every minute of it. πŸ€ͺ⏳

Juma (Guest) on April 24, 2020

Why did the pirate go to school? To improve his arrrrr-ticulation! πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ“š

Victor Kamau (Guest) on April 20, 2020

This one really got me, what a punchline! πŸ˜†

Rehema (Guest) on April 12, 2020

What does a zombie vegetarian eat? Graaains! πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸŒΎ

Vincent Mwangangi (Guest) on April 7, 2020

I want to be like a caterpillar: Eat a lot, sleep for a while, and wake up beautiful. πŸ¦‹πŸ΄

Rose Kiwanga (Guest) on March 31, 2020

This joke was on point! Love it! 🎯

Sarah Achieng (Guest) on March 28, 2020

What did the traffic light say to the car? Don’t look, I’m changing! πŸš¦πŸš—

Agnes Lowassa (Guest) on March 13, 2020

I only know 25 letters of the alphabet. I don’t know Y. πŸ” πŸ€”

Josephine Nduta (Guest) on March 9, 2020

Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it’s a beautiful day. ☁️😎

Chiku (Guest) on March 5, 2020

πŸ˜‚ I’m sending this to everyone I know!

Mwanaidha (Guest) on February 18, 2020

I’d give up sarcasm, but that leaves me speechless. 😏🀐

Rose Amukowa (Guest) on February 11, 2020

Why did the tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal! 🌳🦷

Shamim (Guest) on February 2, 2020

I’ve had my patience tested. I’m negative. 😜⏳

Robert Ndunguru (Guest) on February 1, 2020

I’ve tried yoga, but I find stress less boring. πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜†

Mgeni (Guest) on January 23, 2020

I followed my heart, and it led me to the fridge. πŸ’–πŸ•

Neema (Guest) on January 21, 2020

πŸ˜… I’m still cracking up!

John Kamande (Guest) on January 16, 2020

What do you call a pile of cats? A meow-ntain! πŸ±β›°οΈ

Josephine Nduta (Guest) on January 16, 2020

Whoever said money can’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop. πŸ’΅πŸ›οΈ

Maneno (Guest) on January 9, 2020

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call meβ€”I’ll laugh at you. πŸ€£πŸ“ž

Zuhura (Guest) on January 6, 2020

Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything! βš›οΈπŸ€“

Rose Kiwanga (Guest) on January 5, 2020

It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste. 😜😎

Mwajabu (Guest) on December 16, 2019

I love work; it fascinates me. I can sit and watch it for hours. πŸ’»πŸ›‹οΈ

Maida (Guest) on December 15, 2019

Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts! πŸ¦΄πŸ˜‚

Charles Mchome (Guest) on December 4, 2019

Why did the man put his money in the blender? He wanted to make some liquid assets! πŸ’ΈπŸΉ

Charles Mrope (Guest) on December 1, 2019

Why don’t koalas make great detectives? They’re terrible at following koal-ifications! πŸ¨πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ

Carol Nyakio (Guest) on November 29, 2019

Why do fish live in saltwater? Because pepper makes them sneeze! 🐟🌊

Juma (Guest) on November 28, 2019

I’m not late. I’m just early for tomorrow. β°πŸ˜‚

Francis Mtangi (Guest) on November 27, 2019

What do you call a fly without wings? A walk! πŸͺ°πŸšΆβ€β™‚️

Diana Mumbua (Guest) on November 25, 2019

What’s the best way to watch a fly fishing tournament? Live stream! πŸŽ£πŸ“Ί

Rehema (Guest) on November 25, 2019

I love naps. Like, I literally love them. They make me feel better about wasting the day. πŸ˜΄πŸ›οΈ

John Lissu (Guest) on November 22, 2019

What’s a snake’s favorite subject in school? Hiss-tory! πŸπŸ“š

Isaac Kiptoo (Guest) on November 14, 2019

I can’t wait to tell this joke at my next party! πŸŽ‰

Zulekha (Guest) on November 12, 2019

What do you call a can opener that doesn’t work? A can’t opener! πŸ₯«πŸš«

Binti (Guest) on November 11, 2019

What do you call fake spaghetti? An impasta! 🍝🀑

Mwalimu (Guest) on November 4, 2019

😁 This is an absolute gem of a joke!

Nancy Komba (Guest) on October 12, 2019

Calories don’t count if you eat with friends. πŸ°πŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈ

Benjamin Kibicho (Guest) on October 8, 2019

I didn’t see that punchline comingβ€”hilarious! 🀣

Paul Ndomba (Guest) on October 4, 2019

I’m not saying I’m Batman, but you’ve never seen us in the same room together. πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ¦‡

Related Posts

How do you catch an unusual rabbit?

How do you catch an unusual rabbit?

Short Answer: With unique hare-ests! πŸŽ©πŸ‡

Explanation: To catch an unusual rabbit, you... Read More

What runs but never walks?

What runs but never walks?

Q: What runs but never walks? πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ A: A nose! πŸ‘ƒ

Explanation: A nose "runs... Read More

What starts and ends with β€œe” and only has one letter?

What starts and ends with β€œe” and only has one letter?

The answer is "envelope"! πŸ’Œ

Explanation: An envelope is something that starts... Read More

Why didn’t the oven go to college?

Why didn’t the oven go to college?

Short answer: Because it didn't want to be baked into a "smart cookie"! πŸͺπŸ˜‰

Read More
Why are elephants such bad dancers?

Why are elephants such bad dancers?

Short Answer: 🐘 Because they have two left feet! πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»

Explanation: Elephant... Read More

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

Short Answer: They hit a lot of fowl balls! πŸ¦ƒβšΎοΈ

Explanation: When turkeys play base... Read More

Why was the math book always worried?

Why was the math book always worried?

Short Answer: Because it had too many problems! πŸ“šπŸ€”πŸ’­πŸ“πŸ˜…

Explanation: The math... Read More

What do you call a worm with no teeth?

What do you call a worm with no teeth?

Q: What do you call a worm with no teeth? A: A gummy worm! πŸ›πŸ˜„

Explanation: This answ... Read More

Why do eggs hate jokes?

Why do eggs hate jokes?

Short answer: Because they crack up too easily! πŸ₯šπŸ˜‚

Explanation: Eggs are known for t... Read More

Why was the cafeteria clock always behind?

Why was the cafeteria clock always behind?

Short Answer: πŸ•°οΈ The cafeteria clock was always behind because it was on a perpetual lunch b... Read More

Chuckle Fest: 10 Jokes That Guarantee a Good Time

Chuckle Fest: 10 Jokes That Guarantee a Good Time

Chuckle Fest: 10 Jokes That Guarantee a Good Time

In a world that can often feel like a ne... Read More

Where did the king keep his army?

Where did the king keep his army?

The king kept his army in his sleeve! πŸ€­πŸ‘‘

Explanation: This answer plays on the idea ... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About