Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What has two legs but can’t walk?

Featured Image

Short Answer: A pair of pants! πŸ©³πŸ˜„

Explanation: Pants have two legs, but they can't walk on their own! They need someone to wear them and give them the ability to move around. So, next time you see a pair of pants, just remember that they're great at covering your legs, but terrible at walking! πŸ™ƒ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Hashim (Guest) on February 27, 2021

🀣 This joke is just too good!

Jane Muthoni (Guest) on February 17, 2021

I spend my whole day thinking about food and then I wonder why I’m gaining weight. πŸ•πŸ˜…

Daudi (Guest) on February 15, 2021

🀣 That punchline was unexpected!

Amir (Guest) on February 12, 2021

Dear math, I’m not a therapist. Solve your own problems. πŸ“šπŸ€―

Frank Macha (Guest) on January 31, 2021

I don’t know how to act my age because I’ve never been this age before. πŸ€”πŸŽ‚

Sumaya (Guest) on January 30, 2021

If my jeans could talk, they’d say, 'Stop eating!' πŸ‘–πŸ•

Moses Kipkemboi (Guest) on January 23, 2021

How does a vampire start a letter? Tomb it may concern… πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈβœ‰οΈ

Mchuma (Guest) on January 18, 2021

Wine is to women as duct tape is to menβ€”it fixes everything. πŸ·πŸ˜‚

Grace Njuguna (Guest) on January 16, 2021

I’m definitely telling this one to my friends! πŸ˜„

Mercy Atieno (Guest) on January 11, 2021

Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity. πŸ˜œπŸ›‘οΈ

Majid (Guest) on January 4, 2021

🀣 This joke just made my whole day!

Athumani (Guest) on January 1, 2021

πŸ˜„ This is pure brilliance!

Janet Mwikali (Guest) on December 31, 2020

🀣 I’m literally dying of laughter!

Ann Wambui (Guest) on December 23, 2020

πŸ˜… I had to share this with everyone!

Anna Mchome (Guest) on December 4, 2020

πŸ˜ƒ Instant mood boost!

Victor Malima (Guest) on November 28, 2020

Why did the orange stop? It ran out of juice! πŸŠπŸ”‹

Andrew Mahiga (Guest) on November 17, 2020

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. β°πŸ’Ό

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on November 11, 2020

I need a six-month vacation, twice a year. πŸοΈπŸ•ΆοΈ

Nassor (Guest) on October 31, 2020

When I said I’d do it later, I didn’t mean tomorrow. I meant next year. πŸ“…πŸ˜†

Sofia (Guest) on October 25, 2020

The best part of going to work is coming back home. πŸ‘πŸ’Ό

Mazrui (Guest) on October 2, 2020

It’s not that I’m lazy, I’m just highly motivated to do nothing. πŸ›‹οΈπŸ˜‚

Violet Mumo (Guest) on September 30, 2020

I need a six-month vacation, twice a year. πŸοΈπŸ˜…

Shani (Guest) on September 27, 2020

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

John Kamande (Guest) on September 23, 2020

Dieting is wishful shrinking. πŸ©πŸ˜†

David Kawawa (Guest) on September 10, 2020

I run like the winded. πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’¨

Peter Mwambui (Guest) on September 5, 2020

This joke is too funny, I’m sharing it with everyone! πŸ˜‚

Stephen Kikwete (Guest) on August 21, 2020

I’m not weird; I’m limited edition. πŸ˜œπŸ¦„

Maulid (Guest) on August 12, 2020

I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜Ž

Biashara (Guest) on August 11, 2020

Why did the chicken join a band? Because it had the drumsticks! πŸ”πŸ₯

Henry Mollel (Guest) on July 29, 2020

Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. πŸ’πŸ˜†

Susan Wangari (Guest) on July 28, 2020

I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food. πŸ”πŸ’»

Mary Sokoine (Guest) on July 25, 2020

If I won the award for laziness, I would send someone to pick it up for me. πŸ†πŸ˜΄

Kazija (Guest) on July 21, 2020

Some days, I amaze myself. Other days, I look for my phone while I’m talking on it. πŸ“±πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Hamida (Guest) on July 15, 2020

What do you call a can opener that doesn’t work? A can’t opener! πŸ₯«πŸš«

Faith Kariuki (Guest) on July 5, 2020

My wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo. I had to put my foot down. πŸ¦©πŸ˜‚

Rabia (Guest) on June 27, 2020

Why did the electrician break up with the light bulb? It was too high-maintenance! πŸ’‘πŸ’”

Peter Otieno (Guest) on June 23, 2020

Wow, this joke is a total winner! πŸ†

Joseph Kiwanga (Guest) on June 21, 2020

Why was the math book always confused? It couldn’t figure anything out! πŸ“˜πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Azima (Guest) on June 14, 2020

Hilarious! This one’s going into my favorites! πŸ˜„

Lydia Mzindakaya (Guest) on June 8, 2020

Why was the broom late for work? It swept in! 🧹⏰

Janet Sumari (Guest) on May 26, 2020

I’m writing a book. I’ve got the page numbers done. πŸ“šβœοΈ

Yahya (Guest) on May 18, 2020

Why are teddy bears never hungry? Because they’re always stuffed! 🧸🍽️

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on May 16, 2020

What do you get when you cross a dog with a phone? A golden receiver! πŸ•πŸ“ž

Khatib (Guest) on May 5, 2020

πŸ˜‚ I can’t stop laughing!

Mwanais (Guest) on May 4, 2020

Why was Cinderella so bad at soccer? She kept running away from the ball! πŸ‘ βš½

Moses Kipkemboi (Guest) on April 11, 2020

Do I have a date tonight? Yes! April 24th. Does that count? πŸ“…πŸ˜†

Yahya (Guest) on April 10, 2020

Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels! πŸ₯―🌊

Kevin Maina (Guest) on April 9, 2020

My dream job would be the karma delivery person. 🚚😈

Andrew Mchome (Guest) on March 15, 2020

You know you’re lazy when you get excited about canceling plans. πŸ›‹οΈπŸŽ‰

Alice Mwikali (Guest) on March 1, 2020

The bags under my eyes are Chanel. πŸ‘œπŸ˜‚

Grace Majaliwa (Guest) on February 27, 2020

Some days, I amaze myself. Other days, I trip over my own feet. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

Janet Mwikali (Guest) on February 19, 2020

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy. πŸ·πŸ™

Betty Akinyi (Guest) on February 15, 2020

Why did I wake up tired? I went to bed tired. πŸ›ŒπŸ˜΄

Catherine Naliaka (Guest) on February 8, 2020

πŸ˜† This one really got me!

Elizabeth Mrope (Guest) on January 31, 2020

Why was the belt arrested? It held up a pair of pants! πŸ‘–πŸš¨

Mustafa (Guest) on January 28, 2020

I smile because I don’t know what’s going on. πŸ˜πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Elizabeth Mrema (Guest) on January 22, 2020

πŸ˜ƒ Mood instantly lifted!

Asha (Guest) on January 15, 2020

I don’t procrastinate; I reschedule. πŸ—“οΈπŸ˜œ

Fadhili (Guest) on January 15, 2020

I don’t care if the glass is half full or half empty. I’m just glad it’s not a shot glass. πŸ₯ƒπŸΉ

Arifa (Guest) on January 6, 2020

I don’t understand why people say hurtful things like 'I don’t even know you.' We’ve been Facebook friends for two years! πŸ“±πŸ˜†

Related Posts

What do you get if you cross a pine tree with an apple?

What do you get if you cross a pine tree with an apple?

Answer: A Pineapple! 🍍

Explanation: When you cross a pine tree with an apple, you get t... Read More

Where do polar bears keep their money?

Where do polar bears keep their money?

In the "snow" bank! β„οΈπŸ’°

Explanation: Polar bears keep their money in a &q... Read More

Why did the cabbage beat the carrot in a race?

Why did the cabbage beat the carrot in a race?

Short Answer: Because it had a head start! πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ₯¬

Explanation: The answer plays... Read More

What was born to succeed?

What was born to succeed?

Short Answer: A "selfie" was born to succeed! πŸ“ΈπŸ€³

Explanation: A selfie is ... Read More

Why couldn’t the turkey eat dessert?

Why couldn’t the turkey eat dessert?

Short Answer: Because it was already stuffed! πŸ¦ƒπŸ°

Explanation: Turkeys are commonly s... Read More

What runs but never walks?

What runs but never walks?

Q: What runs but never walks? πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ A: A nose! πŸ‘ƒ

Explanation: A nose "runs... Read More

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Short Answer: Pencils go to the Pen-cil Islands for vacation! 🏝️✏️

Explanation: T... Read More

Where did the bird go when he lost a feather?

Where did the bird go when he lost a feather?

Short Answer: The bird went to the "quack" doctor! πŸ¦†πŸ©Ί

Explanation: When a ... Read More

Why was six afraid of seven?

Why was six afraid of seven?

Answer: Because seven "ate" (8) nine! πŸ½οΈπŸ˜„

Explanation: This answer plays... Read More

Why is the forest so noisy?

Why is the forest so noisy?

Short Answer: Because the trees can't stop s-🎡hakin' it off! 🌳🎢

Explanation: The ... Read More

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

Answer: Roll your eyes back; it's a competition! πŸ˜œπŸ‘€

Explanation: When your teacher r... Read More

Which Budgie owns the cage?

Which Budgie owns the cage?

Riddle: "Which Budgie owns the cage? 🐦🏠"

Short Answer: "None! The cag... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About