Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What kind of murderer has fiber?

Featured Image

Q: What kind of murderer has fiber? ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿž

A: The Cereal Killer! ๐Ÿฅฃ๐Ÿ”ช

Explanation: This riddle plays on the double meaning of "fiber." While the question seems to be about a murderer with dietary fiber, the answer takes a humorous twist by referring to a "Cereal Killer" instead. It's a play on words, adding a fun and unexpected element to the riddle. So, instead of imagining a murderer with a healthy diet, we end up picturing someone who targets breakfast cereals with a mischievous intent! ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿฅฃ๐Ÿ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Catherine Naliaka (Guest) on September 12, 2020

Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether. ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™‚๏ธ

James Mduma (Guest) on September 8, 2020

I donโ€™t need an inspirational quote, I need coffee. โ˜•๐Ÿ“–

Makame (Guest) on September 3, 2020

I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life. โฑ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Tabu (Guest) on August 24, 2020

๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m sending this to everyone I know!

Kassim (Guest) on August 18, 2020

Whatโ€™s a pirateโ€™s favorite letter? You think itโ€™s R, but it be the C! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐ŸŒŠ

Bahati (Guest) on August 15, 2020

Why donโ€™t elephants use computers? Theyโ€™re afraid of the mouse! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–ฑ๏ธ

Dorothy Nkya (Guest) on August 5, 2020

Iโ€™d agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Bernard Oduor (Guest) on August 3, 2020

๐Ÿคฃ Didnโ€™t see it coming!

Mustafa (Guest) on July 31, 2020

How does a computer get drunk? It takes screenshots! ๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿบ

Ahmed (Guest) on July 23, 2020

๐Ÿ˜ This is an absolute gem of a joke!

Moses Mwita (Guest) on July 9, 2020

Hilarious! This oneโ€™s going into my favorites! ๐Ÿ˜„

Agnes Lowassa (Guest) on July 8, 2020

I'd agree with you, but then weโ€™d both be wrong. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Sharon Kibiru (Guest) on July 4, 2020

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿฆถ

Ruth Mtangi (Guest) on June 17, 2020

Why donโ€™t koalas make great detectives? Theyโ€™re terrible at following koal-ifications! ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

John Lissu (Guest) on June 13, 2020

To err is human, to blame it on someone else shows management potential. ๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿคฃ

Betty Cheruiyot (Guest) on June 12, 2020

I canโ€™t adult today. Please donโ€™t make me adult. ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Miriam Mchome (Guest) on June 4, 2020

๐Ÿคฃ Brilliant joke!

Zainab (Guest) on June 2, 2020

๐Ÿ˜† Still cracking up!

Dorothy Mwakalindile (Guest) on June 1, 2020

I used to think I was indecisive, but now Iโ€™m not too sure. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Joseph Kiwanga (Guest) on May 26, 2020

Why donโ€™t sharks eat clowns? Because they taste funny! ๐Ÿฆˆ๐Ÿคก

Margaret Anyango (Guest) on May 18, 2020

How does a polar bear build its house? Igloos it together! ๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ 

Simon Kiprono (Guest) on May 7, 2020

I finally figured out what I want to be when I get older... younger! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ถ

Jane Malecela (Guest) on May 7, 2020

What did one wall say to the other? Meet you at the corner! ๐Ÿงฑ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Vincent Mwangangi (Guest) on April 18, 2020

๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™m dying over here!

Isaac Kiptoo (Guest) on April 15, 2020

Iโ€™ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money to buy the ingredients? ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Anthony Kariuki (Guest) on April 13, 2020

Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜†

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on April 12, 2020

Dear math, Iโ€™m not a therapist. Solve your own problems. ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿคฏ

Dorothy Nkya (Guest) on April 9, 2020

I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes. She gave me a hug. ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿคฃ

Baridi (Guest) on March 28, 2020

Iโ€™ve got to save this one, too funny! ๐Ÿ˜†

Philip Nyaga (Guest) on March 16, 2020

Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it most never use it. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿค”

Chiku (Guest) on February 24, 2020

๐Ÿ˜† That punchline!

Lydia Mutheu (Guest) on February 23, 2020

This joke deserves an award! ๐Ÿ†

Esther Nyambura (Guest) on February 14, 2020

I donโ€™t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dorothy Mwakalindile (Guest) on February 11, 2020

๐Ÿ˜„ Nailed it!

Moses Kipkemboi (Guest) on February 7, 2020

What kind of music do mummies like? Wrap music! ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿงป

Abdillah (Guest) on February 5, 2020

I have a degree in sarcasm. ๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ˜

Sumaya (Guest) on January 29, 2020

I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up: a kid again. ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿคฃ

Amir (Guest) on January 27, 2020

I'm on the 'I-just-ate' diet. It's working perfectly. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ช

Alice Mwikali (Guest) on January 22, 2020

People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ™ƒ

Charles Mboje (Guest) on January 17, 2020

What do you call a fly without wings? A walk! ๐Ÿชฐ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Janet Sumaye (Guest) on January 7, 2020

Haha! I couldn't stop laughing at this one! ๐Ÿคฃ

Mhina (Guest) on January 4, 2020

What kind of car does a sheep drive? A lamborghini! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿš—

George Tenga (Guest) on January 2, 2020

I wonder how police on bikes arrest people. 'Alright, get in the basket'. ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Edwin Ndambuki (Guest) on December 24, 2019

What do you call an owl that does magic? Hooo-dini! ๐Ÿฆ‰๐ŸŽฉ

Salma (Guest) on December 20, 2019

I need a six-month vacation, twice a year. ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…

Ahmed (Guest) on December 9, 2019

๐Ÿ˜ This made my day!

Leila (Guest) on December 7, 2019

I'm on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it. ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•

Ruth Mtangi (Guest) on December 4, 2019

๐Ÿคฃ This joke is just too good!

Mariam Kawawa (Guest) on December 4, 2019

What did one volcano say to the other? I lava you! ๐ŸŒ‹โค๏ธ

Anthony Kariuki (Guest) on November 30, 2019

I have too many apps on my phone, but thereโ€™s no app to keep track of them. ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ˜†

Fatuma (Guest) on November 24, 2019

Haha, my sides hurt from laughing so much! ๐Ÿคฃ

Lucy Mushi (Guest) on November 23, 2019

If I had a dollar for every time I thought about eating, Iโ€™d be rich... and probably still hungry. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ต

Mary Kendi (Guest) on November 17, 2019

๐Ÿคฃ Sending this now!

Jafari (Guest) on November 8, 2019

I have a love-hate relationship with Mondays. I love to hate them. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ“…

Peter Tibaijuka (Guest) on November 3, 2019

Iโ€™m on a whiskey diet. Iโ€™ve lost three days already. ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿ˜‚

Robert Okello (Guest) on October 29, 2019

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I go back to being me. ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Rahim (Guest) on October 29, 2019

๐Ÿคฃ That twist at the end, though!

Zakia (Guest) on October 27, 2019

๐Ÿ˜ Best laugh of the day!

Maimuna (Guest) on October 24, 2019

Why do bananas wear sunscreen? Because they peel! ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒž

Abubakar (Guest) on October 18, 2019

๐Ÿ˜† Saving this one!

Related Posts

Whatโ€™s a tornadoโ€™s favorite game to play?

Whatโ€™s a tornadoโ€™s favorite game to play?

A tornado's favorite game to play is... Twister! ๐ŸŒช๏ธ๐ŸŒช๏ธ๐ŸŒช๏ธ

Explanation: Twiste... Read More

Why did the boy keep his trumpet in the freezer?

Why did the boy keep his trumpet in the freezer?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to play cool jazz! ๐ŸŽบโ„๏ธ

Explanation: The boy kept hi... Read More

How does the Easter Bunny travel?

How does the Easter Bunny travel?

Short Answer: The Easter Bunny travels by hopping on a magical ๐Ÿฐ carrot-powered jetpack! ๐Ÿš€<... Read More

What do you call a seagull that flies over the bay?

What do you call a seagull that flies over the bay?

What do you call a seagull that flies over the bay?

A "bay-gull"! ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฆ

... Read More
What do you do if youโ€™re a fan of Draculaโ€™s?

What do you do if youโ€™re a fan of Draculaโ€™s?

Short Answer: Sleep with a garlic necklace and a wooden stake by my side! ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง„๐Ÿ†Read More

What do elves learn in school?

What do elves learn in school?

Short Answer: ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ Elf-abetics! ๐Ÿ“š๐ŸŽ…

Explanation: Elves in school learn the E... Read More

Why donโ€™t animals eat clowns?

Why donโ€™t animals eat clowns?

Short Answer: Because they taste funny! ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿด

Explanation: Animals don't eat clowns bec... Read More

Whatโ€™s a batโ€™s favorite pastime?

Whatโ€™s a batโ€™s favorite pastime?

A bat's favorite pastime? Hanging out! ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: Bats are known for their uniq... Read More

Bird's Feather Woes: A Hilarious Quack Doctor Visit

```html

Avian Anatomy and the Missing Plume: Where Did the Bird Go?

The simple answer, ... Read More

What is a kittenโ€™s favorite dessert?

What is a kittenโ€™s favorite dessert?

Q: What is a kitten's favorite dessert? A: Mice cream! ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿญ

Explanation: Cats are know... Read More

Which vegetable should you never invite on a boat trip?

Which vegetable should you never invite on a boat trip?

Short Answer: The leek! ๐Ÿšฃโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŒฟ

Explanation: You should never invite a leek on a... Read More

Where do baby pens spend their day?

Where do baby pens spend their day?

Funny Answer: Baby pens spend their day in "playstation"! ๐ŸŽฎ

Explanation: The ... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About