Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

Whereโ€™s a wallโ€™s favorite place to meet his friends?

Featured Image

A wall's favorite place to meet his friends is at a "corner"! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿงฑ

Explanation: Walls love hanging out at corners because that's where they get to show off their sturdy sides and showcase their fantastic shapes! Just imagine, a wall throwing a party at a corner, everybody would be "wall"ing in with excitement! It's like the ultimate gathering spot for all the coolest walls in town. So, if you ever want to meet a wall and have a blast, head straight to the corner! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๏ธ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Francis Mrope (Guest) on September 16, 2021

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted, I wish I had some ice cream right now. ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’ธ

Rahma (Guest) on September 10, 2021

I love long walks, especially when theyโ€™re taken by people who annoy me. ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜œ

Bahati (Guest) on August 31, 2021

๐Ÿคฃ This joke is too good!

Khamis (Guest) on August 23, 2021

I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘€

Dorothy Mwakalindile (Guest) on August 22, 2021

I am so good at sleeping I can do it with my eyes closed. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜‚

David Sokoine (Guest) on August 11, 2021

I want to be like a caterpillar: Eat a lot, sleep for a while, and wake up beautiful. ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿด

Joyce Aoko (Guest) on August 9, 2021

Why did the cookie go to the hospital? It felt crumby! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฅ

Anna Sumari (Guest) on July 27, 2021

Why couldnโ€™t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two-tired! ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿ˜…

Mwanakhamis (Guest) on July 27, 2021

Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฏ

Mwakisu (Guest) on July 18, 2021

What did one volcano say to the other? I lava you! ๐ŸŒ‹โค๏ธ

James Kimani (Guest) on July 11, 2021

I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already. ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ

Mtumwa (Guest) on July 4, 2021

Haha, my sides hurt from laughing so much! ๐Ÿคฃ

Alice Jebet (Guest) on June 15, 2021

What kind of music do mummies like? Wrap music! ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿงป

Salima (Guest) on June 15, 2021

I run like the winded. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Samson Tibaijuka (Guest) on June 8, 2021

๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m saving this one!

Masika (Guest) on May 17, 2021

What do you call an angry carrot? A steamed veggie! ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿ˜ก

David Nyerere (Guest) on May 16, 2021

A balanced diet means a cupcake in each hand. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿคฒ

Patrick Akech (Guest) on May 12, 2021

Why canโ€™t you give Elsa a balloon? Because sheโ€™ll let it go! ๐ŸŽˆโ„๏ธ

Maulid (Guest) on May 1, 2021

Why donโ€™t ants get sick? They have tiny ant-bodies! ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ’‰

Saidi (Guest) on April 29, 2021

I donโ€™t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time. ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜œ

Shabani (Guest) on April 27, 2021

Why did the smartphone need glasses? It lost all its contacts! ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ‘“

Joyce Mussa (Guest) on April 19, 2021

Dieting is wishful shrinking. ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ˜†

Masika (Guest) on April 17, 2021

๐Ÿคฃ This oneโ€™s fire!

Peter Mwambui (Guest) on April 9, 2021

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. โณ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Nasra (Guest) on April 8, 2021

I have a love-hate relationship with Mondays. I love to hate them. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ“…

Aziza (Guest) on April 8, 2021

Why did the musician bring a ladder to the concert? To reach the high notes! ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต

Grace Minja (Guest) on April 2, 2021

Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is? ๐Ÿซโ“

Victor Mwalimu (Guest) on April 1, 2021

Dear sleep, Iโ€™m sorry we broke up this morning. I want you back! ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’”

Nashon (Guest) on March 31, 2021

In my defense, I was left unsupervised. ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Vincent Mwangangi (Guest) on March 28, 2021

Iโ€™m not overweight. Iโ€™m just under-tall. ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค

Diana Mallya (Guest) on March 25, 2021

Why are pirates great singers? Because they can hit the high Cs! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐ŸŽถ

Ahmed (Guest) on March 24, 2021

I canโ€™t brain today. I has the dumb. ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿคฏ

Alice Wanjiru (Guest) on March 21, 2021

Why canโ€™t you trust stairs? Because theyโ€™re always up to something! ๐Ÿ›—๐Ÿค”

Alex Nyamweya (Guest) on March 19, 2021

What did the baby corn say to the mama corn? Whereโ€™s popcorn? ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿฟ

Ramadhan (Guest) on March 13, 2021

What did the big flower say to the little flower? Hi, bud! ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ‘‹

Faith Kariuki (Guest) on March 2, 2021

My diet for today: 1% food, 99% excuses. ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Mjaka (Guest) on February 27, 2021

๐Ÿ˜† Totally hilarious!

Maneno (Guest) on February 20, 2021

How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it! ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ’ƒ

Martin Otieno (Guest) on February 12, 2021

I am one step away from being rich, all I need now is money. ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Issa (Guest) on February 10, 2021

Iโ€™ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money to buy the ingredients? ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Moses Mwita (Guest) on February 4, 2021

Iโ€™m on a seafood diet. I see food and eat it. ๐Ÿฆž๐Ÿ•

Faiza (Guest) on January 23, 2021

Whatโ€™s brown and rhymes with Snoop? Dr. Poop! ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐ŸŽค

Moses Mwita (Guest) on January 21, 2021

I run like the winded. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ

Joseph Mallya (Guest) on January 10, 2021

Why are teddy bears never hungry? Because theyโ€™re always stuffed! ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

Umi (Guest) on December 26, 2020

๐Ÿ˜‚ This joke just made my day!

Josephine Nduta (Guest) on December 22, 2020

What did one plate say to the other? Lunch is on me! ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

Ali (Guest) on December 21, 2020

My phone battery lasts longer than most people at work. ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ผ

Rahma (Guest) on December 8, 2020

๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m literally dying of laughter!

Joy Wacera (Guest) on December 5, 2020

I don't trip over things; I do random gravity checks. ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜…

Omar (Guest) on November 28, 2020

Iโ€™m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿคฏ

Rose Lowassa (Guest) on November 20, 2020

๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™m still chuckling at this!

Janet Wambura (Guest) on November 17, 2020

I have too many apps on my phone, but thereโ€™s no app to keep track of them. ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ˜†

Andrew Mchome (Guest) on November 12, 2020

Why did the phone break up with the charger? It couldnโ€™t handle the power struggle! ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ”‹

Shukuru (Guest) on November 7, 2020

You canโ€™t make everyone happy. Youโ€™re not pizza. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Jacob Kiplangat (Guest) on November 5, 2020

What do you call a chicken staring at lettuce? Chicken Caesar salad! ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ—

Jamila (Guest) on November 5, 2020

What do you call a bear thatโ€™s stuck in the rain? A drizzly bear! ๐Ÿป๐ŸŒง๏ธ

Janet Wambura (Guest) on October 29, 2020

Why was the math book sad? It had too many problems. ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ˜ญ

Grace Mushi (Guest) on October 24, 2020

What do lawyers wear to court? Lawsuits! ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘”

Mzee (Guest) on October 17, 2020

This joke just turned my whole mood around! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Joseph Mallya (Guest) on October 17, 2020

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Related Posts

Why do eggs hate jokes?

Why do eggs hate jokes?

Short answer: Because they crack up too easily! ๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿ˜‚

Explanation: Eggs are known for t... Read More

What did the calculator say to the other calculator on Valentineโ€™s Day?

What did the calculator say to the other calculator on Valentineโ€™s Day?

Short Answer: "You can count on me for love, Valentine!"

Explanation: The calcul... Read More

What kind of weather does a turkey like?

What kind of weather does a turkey like?

A turkey likes to gobble up sunny-side up weather! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆƒ

Explanation: Turkeys are not... Read More

How do you catch an unusual rabbit?

How do you catch an unusual rabbit?

Short Answer: With unique hare-ests! ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‡

Explanation: To catch an unusual rabbit, you... Read More

What type of dog loves going to the groomer?

What type of dog loves going to the groomer?

Short answer: A Shampoodle! ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™€๏ธ

Explanation: A Shampoodle is a play on words... Read More

Which school supply is king of the classroom?

Which school supply is king of the classroom?

The ruler! ๐Ÿ“ Because it measures up to be the absolute ruler of the classroom! ๐Ÿ˜„ Plus, it's... Read More

What did the spoon say to the knife?

What did the spoon say to the knife?

Short Answer: "You're looking sharp today! ๐Ÿฅ„๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ”ช"

Explanation: I... Read More

What do ghosts use to wash their hair?

What do ghosts use to wash their hair?

Answer: Shamp-boo! ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ

Explanation: Ghosts use shamp-boo, a spooky ... Read More

Whatโ€™s a librarianโ€™s favorite type of bait when fishing?

Whatโ€™s a librarianโ€™s favorite type of bait when fishing?

The librarian's favorite type of bait when fishing is ๐Ÿ“šbookworms! ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation:... Read More

What lights up a stadium?

What lights up a stadium?

What lights up a stadium? ๐Ÿค”

A team of firefly cheerleaders! โœจ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰

Explanat... Read More

What did the students do when their shoelaces got tangled together?

What did the students do when their shoelaces got tangled together?

Short Answer: They formed a shoelace conga line and danced their way out of the tangle! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚<... Read More

What is Draculaโ€™s favorite fruit?

What is Draculaโ€™s favorite fruit?

Dracula's favorite fruit is a ๐Ÿฉธ๐ŸŽ"Bloody Apple"! ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ

Explanat... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About