Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What did the duck say to the clown?

Featured Image

Short Answer: "Why the long face? Quack me up, clown!" ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿคก

Explanation: In this funny response, the duck notices that the clown seems sad or down, and tries to cheer them up by making a joke about their long face. The duck also playfully asks the clown to "quack" them up, which means to make them laugh. The combination of a duck and clown in this lighthearted interaction brings a sense of humor to the conversation. The ๐Ÿฆ† and ๐Ÿคก emojis further emphasize the playful nature of the exchange.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Selemani (Guest) on December 3, 2023

My wallet is like an onion. Opening it makes me cry. ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sharon Kibiru (Guest) on November 30, 2023

Iโ€™m not bossy, I just have better ideas. ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜Ž

Peter Mbise (Guest) on November 27, 2023

๐Ÿ˜… I needed that!

Raha (Guest) on November 25, 2023

If my jeans could talk, theyโ€™d say, 'Stop eating!' ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ•

Mzee (Guest) on November 23, 2023

Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay, theyโ€™d be bagels! ๐Ÿฅฏ๐ŸŒŠ

Kahina (Guest) on November 16, 2023

What do you get when you cross a sheep and a kangaroo? A woolly jumper! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฆ˜

Mazrui (Guest) on November 16, 2023

Whatโ€™s a pirateโ€™s favorite letter? You think itโ€™s R, but it be the C! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐ŸŒŠ

Jane Malecela (Guest) on November 16, 2023

I'm on the 'I-just-ate' diet. It's working perfectly. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ช

Khatib (Guest) on November 10, 2023

I used to think I was indecisive, but now Iโ€™m not too sure. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Nahida (Guest) on November 7, 2023

I canโ€™t adult today. Please donโ€™t make me adult. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿงธ

Ahmed (Guest) on November 7, 2023

I donโ€™t need to be perfect. I need to be caffeinated. โ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Mashaka (Guest) on November 6, 2023

If weโ€™re not supposed to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge? ๐Ÿง€๐ŸŒ™

Nora Lowassa (Guest) on November 5, 2023

Iโ€™m not late. Iโ€™m just very early for tomorrow. โฐ๐Ÿ˜‚

David Ochieng (Guest) on November 1, 2023

Why donโ€™t vampires like garlic? Itโ€™s a pain in the neck! ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง„

Mwanaisha (Guest) on October 31, 2023

Why did the cat sit on the computer? To keep an eye on the mouse! ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ–ฑ๏ธ

Betty Cheruiyot (Guest) on October 18, 2023

Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฏ

Mwinyi (Guest) on October 8, 2023

Iโ€™m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜†

Zubeida (Guest) on October 5, 2023

Why donโ€™t some fish play piano? Because you canโ€™t tuna fish! ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŽน

Mwanajuma (Guest) on October 3, 2023

๐Ÿ˜† Laughing so hard right now!

Arifa (Guest) on October 2, 2023

What kind of haircuts do bees get? Buzz cuts! ๐Ÿโœ‚๏ธ

Charles Mrope (Guest) on September 28, 2023

Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‘—

Sultan (Guest) on September 22, 2023

๐Ÿคฃ This joke is too good!

Jacob Kiplangat (Guest) on September 19, 2023

Whatโ€™s a ghostโ€™s favorite dessert? Boo-berry pie! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿฅง

Chris Okello (Guest) on August 24, 2023

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. โฐ๐Ÿ’ผ

Yusuf (Guest) on August 13, 2023

Brilliant! The timing was perfect! โฐ

Raphael Okoth (Guest) on August 11, 2023

Iโ€™ve had my patience tested. Iโ€™m negative. ๐Ÿ˜œโณ

Betty Cheruiyot (Guest) on August 3, 2023

๐Ÿ˜„ You got me!

Rose Amukowa (Guest) on July 24, 2023

How do you catch a squirrel? Climb a tree and act like a nut! ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐ŸŒฐ

John Lissu (Guest) on July 23, 2023

๐Ÿ˜„ This is pure brilliance!

Maulid (Guest) on July 21, 2023

Whatโ€™s a frogโ€™s favorite candy? Lollihops! ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿญ

Yusuf (Guest) on July 15, 2023

How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it! ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ’ƒ

Francis Mrope (Guest) on July 10, 2023

I don't sweatโ€”I sparkle! โœจ๐Ÿ˜…

Khatib (Guest) on July 8, 2023

What do you call an illegally parked frog? Toad! ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿš—

Shabani (Guest) on June 28, 2023

I'm a multitasker. I can listen, ignore, and forget all at once. ๐ŸŽง๐Ÿค”

Rashid (Guest) on June 27, 2023

This just made my coffee break so much better! โ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Rabia (Guest) on June 27, 2023

I canโ€™t wait to tell this joke at my next party! ๐ŸŽ‰

Irene Makena (Guest) on June 16, 2023

Why did the teddy bear skip dessert? Because it was stuffed! ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿฐ

Ramadhan (Guest) on June 11, 2023

Why donโ€™t bananas ever get lonely? They hang out in bunches! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Edward Chepkoech (Guest) on May 31, 2023

Hilarious! This oneโ€™s going into my favorites! ๐Ÿ˜„

David Chacha (Guest) on May 20, 2023

Why did I wake up tired? I went to bed tired. ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ˜ด

Zawadi (Guest) on May 18, 2023

I don't trip over things; I do random gravity checks. ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜…

Monica Nyalandu (Guest) on May 12, 2023

I donโ€™t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time. ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคช

Bernard Oduor (Guest) on May 4, 2023

What does a zombie vegetarian eat? Graaains! ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŒพ

James Mduma (Guest) on May 2, 2023

Itโ€™s okay if you donโ€™t like me. Not everyone has good taste. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Chum (Guest) on May 2, 2023

This joke is a keeper for sure! ๐Ÿ˜

Moses Mwita (Guest) on April 27, 2023

You can't make everyone happy. You are not a taco. ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Francis Njeru (Guest) on April 24, 2023

Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you're done. ๐Ÿ˜ด

Moses Mwita (Guest) on April 18, 2023

Why did the cookie go to the hospital? It felt crumby! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฅ

Samuel Omondi (Guest) on April 16, 2023

Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜†

Halima (Guest) on April 13, 2023

Iโ€™m not saying Iโ€™m Batman, but youโ€™ve never seen us in the same room together. ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‡

Asha (Guest) on April 3, 2023

I donโ€™t trip, I do random gravity checks. ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿคฃ

Alice Mrema (Guest) on March 30, 2023

I'm not lazy; Iโ€™m just highly motivated to do nothing. ๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Jane Muthoni (Guest) on March 29, 2023

Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ›Œ

Zakaria (Guest) on March 29, 2023

I spend my whole day thinking about food and then I wonder why Iโ€™m gaining weight. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ˜…

Baraka (Guest) on March 29, 2023

Why are skeletons so calm? Nothing gets under their skin! ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜Œ

Lucy Wangui (Guest) on March 10, 2023

I am not lazy, I am on power-saving mode. โšก๐Ÿ˜Œ

Moses Mwita (Guest) on March 4, 2023

You never realize how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿค”

Mohamed (Guest) on February 28, 2023

Some days I amaze myself. Other days, I put my keys in the fridge. ๐Ÿ”‘๐ŸงŠ

Ahmed (Guest) on February 24, 2023

I would lose weight, but I donโ€™t like losing. ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Jabir (Guest) on February 2, 2023

I finally figured out what I want to be when I get older... younger! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ถ

Related Posts

Where do books hide when theyโ€™re scared?

Where do books hide when theyโ€™re scared?

Funny Answer: ๐Ÿ“š In the shelf-help section of the library, under the "shelf"ter of a ... Read More

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

Short Answer: They hit a lot of fowl balls! ๐Ÿฆƒโšพ๏ธ

Explanation: When turkeys play base... Read More

What do you call a shoe made from a banana?

What do you call a shoe made from a banana?

What do you call a shoe made from a banana? A peelin' heel! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ 

Explanation: This ans... Read More

What time is it when you have a toothache?

What time is it when you have a toothache?

Short Answer: It's time to see a tooth-hurty! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆท

Explanation: This answer plays with... Read More

What kind of murderer has fiber?

What kind of murderer has fiber?

Q: What kind of murderer has fiber? ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿž

A: The Cereal Killer! ๐Ÿฅฃ๐Ÿ”ชRead More

What did the circle say to the triangle?

What did the circle say to the triangle?

Short Answer: "You're just not my type, Triangle. I'm all about those well-rounded individua... Read More

Whom did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell?

Whom did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell?

The monster asked the ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธDracula๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ to kiss his boo-boos after he fell! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐... Read More

Why did the dog keep tripping?

Why did the dog keep tripping?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to be a "paws"itive role model! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜„

Explana... Read More

What did the doctor diagnose the horse with when he wasnโ€™t feeling well?

What did the doctor diagnose the horse with when he wasnโ€™t feeling well?

Answer: Hay-fever! ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿด

Explanation: The doctor diagnosed the horse with hay-fever bec... Read More

How do you catch a polar bear?

How do you catch a polar bear?

Short Answer: You go to the Arctic and pretend to be an ice cream truck! ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿป

Explanat... Read More

What did the calculator say to the other calculator on Valentineโ€™s Day?

What did the calculator say to the other calculator on Valentineโ€™s Day?

Short Answer: "You can count on me for love, Valentine!"

Explanation: The calcul... Read More

Which vegetable should you never invite on a boat trip?

Which vegetable should you never invite on a boat trip?

Short Answer: The leek! ๐Ÿšฃโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŒฟ

Explanation: You should never invite a leek on a... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About