Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

Why did the book join the police force?

Featured Image

Short Answer: Because it wanted to catch the bookworm burglars! 📚🐛👮‍♂️

Explanation: The book decided to join the police force because it had heard that there were mischievous bookworm burglars on the loose! It couldn't bear the thought of its fellow books being devoured by these notorious worms, so it bravely took up the badge and vowed to protect its literary companions. With a sense of duty and a dash of humor, this book-turned-officer set out on a mission to catch those wily bookworms and bring them to justice. 📖💪🚓

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Sekela (Guest) on March 12, 2015

I don’t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time. 🤯🤪

Fredrick Mutiso (Guest) on March 8, 2015

What’s a pirate’s favorite letter? You think it’s R, but it be the C! 🏴‍☠️🌊

Andrew Odhiambo (Guest) on February 28, 2015

I’m not weird; I’m limited edition. 😜🦄

Janet Sumari (Guest) on February 25, 2015

Don’t make me adult today. 😬🧸

David Nyerere (Guest) on February 14, 2015

My house was clean last week. Sorry you missed it. 🏡🙃

Juma (Guest) on February 9, 2015

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me—I’ll laugh at you. 😂📞

Anna Mchome (Guest) on February 5, 2015

I’m not clumsy. It’s just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way. 😖🛋️

Stephen Amollo (Guest) on February 1, 2015

I’ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money to buy the ingredients? 💸😆

Rose Kiwanga (Guest) on January 18, 2015

What’s the best way to watch a fly fishing tournament? Live stream! 🎣📺

Rubea (Guest) on January 12, 2015

I haven’t even gone to bed yet, and I already can’t wait to come home from work tomorrow. 🛌😆

Mwakisu (Guest) on January 3, 2015

Why did the music teacher go to jail? She got caught with too many notes! 🎼👮‍♀️

Related Posts

What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle?

What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle?

Boy Pickle: "You're kind of a big dill, aren't ya?" 🥒❤️ Girl Pickle: "Well,... Read More

Why was six afraid of seven?

Why was six afraid of seven?

Answer: Because seven "ate" (8) nine! 🍽️😄

Explanation: This answer plays... Read More

What do you call a shoe made from a banana?

What do you call a shoe made from a banana?

What do you call a shoe made from a banana? A peelin' heel! 🍌👠

Explanation: This ans... Read More

What did the baker say to his wife?

What did the baker say to his wife?

Question/Riddle: What did the baker say to his wife?

Answer: "Honey, I'm kneading you... Read More

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

Q: What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day? A: "I love you a TON! 🐘❤ï... Read More

Where do ghosts go for a swim?

Where do ghosts go for a swim?

Answer: They go to the Dead Sea! 🌊👻

Explanation: Ghosts, being supernatural beings, ... Read More

Why can’t the elephant use the computer?

Why can’t the elephant use the computer?

Short Answer: Because he's afraid of the mouse! 🐘🖱️

Explanation: Elephants are kno... Read More

What do you call two birds in love?

What do you call two birds in love?

What do you call two birds in love? Tweet-hearts! 🐦❤️

Explanation: This answer play... Read More

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

Q: What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day? A: "I love you a TON! 🐘❤ï... Read More

What do witches order at hotels?

What do witches order at hotels?

What do witches order at hotels? Broom service! 🧹✨

Explanation: This funny answer pla... Read More

What type of diet did the snowman go on?

What type of diet did the snowman go on?

The snowman went on a "low-carb" diet! ❄️🥕

Explanation: Snowmen are made ... Read More

What’s bigger than an elephant, but doesn’t weigh anything?

What’s bigger than an elephant, but doesn’t weigh anything?

Q: What’s bigger than an elephant, but doesn’t weigh anything? 🐘

A: The elephant's ... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About