Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up?

Featured Image

Short Answer: Because it was two-tired! 🚲😄

Explanation: The play on words here is that "two-tired" sounds like "too tired." So, the bicycle couldn't stand up because it was exhausted from all the riding it had done! 🚲😴

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Aziza (Guest) on March 4, 2015

The bags under my eyes are Chanel. 👜😂

Stephen Amollo (Guest) on March 3, 2015

Life is too short to wear boring socks. 🧦🎉

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on February 18, 2015

I wasn’t born to 'just get things done'—I was born to confuse people with my nonsense. 🤯🤪

Patrick Kidata (Guest) on February 13, 2015

What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing, it just let out a little wine! 🍇🍷

Nassar (Guest) on February 13, 2015

What do you call a snowman’s dog? A slush puppy! ⛄🐕

Zulekha (Guest) on February 8, 2015

I finally figured out what I want to be when I get older... younger! 😆👶

Ibrahim (Guest) on February 4, 2015

I love work; it fascinates me. I can sit and watch it for hours. 💻🛋️

Daniel Obura (Guest) on January 19, 2015

Why buy it for $7 when you can make it yourself with $92 worth of craft supplies? ✂️🧵

Moses Mwita (Guest) on January 10, 2015

If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge? 🥪💡

Chiku (Guest) on January 9, 2015

I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up: a kid again. 👶🤣

Michael Mboya (Guest) on January 7, 2015

I would lose weight, but I hate losing. 😂🏆

Related Posts

What’s a ghost’s favorite fruit?

What’s a ghost’s favorite fruit?

Question: What's a ghost's favorite fruit?

Answer: Boo-berries! 👻🫐

Explanatio... Read More

What’s a math teacher’s favorite tool?

What’s a math teacher’s favorite tool?

A math teacher's favorite tool is...a CALCULATOR! 🧮😄

Explanation: A math teacher's f... Read More

What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?

What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?

A scarecrow's favorite fruit? 🤔 Well, obviously, it's STRAW-berries! 🍓🌾

Explanati... Read More

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Answer: The witch parks her vehicle at a broomstick lot! 🧹😄

Explanation: Since witch... Read More

Why was six afraid of seven?

Why was six afraid of seven?

Answer: Because seven "ate" (8) nine! 🍽️😄

Explanation: This answer plays... Read More

Why are elephants such bad dancers?

Why are elephants such bad dancers?

Short Answer: 🐘 Because they have two left feet! 🕺🏻💃🏻

Explanation: Elephant... Read More

What dies but never lives?

What dies but never lives?

What dies but never lives? A battery! 🔋

Explanation: A battery is a funny answer to thi... Read More

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

A ghost's favorite room in the house is 👻the living room!👻 Explanation: Because ghosts are ... Read More

How do bears keep their den cool in the summer?

How do bears keep their den cool in the summer?

Short Answer: They use "polar" bear conditioning! ❄️🐻

Explanation: Bears ... Read More

Why are fish so smart?

Why are fish so smart?

Short Answer: Because they swim in schools! 🐠🧠

Explanation: Fish are known to swim i... Read More

What do you have in December that you don’t have in any other month?

What do you have in December that you don’t have in any other month?

Answer: Santa Claus 🎅

Explanation: In December, we have the delightful presence of Sant... Read More

How do you catch a polar bear?

How do you catch a polar bear?

Short Answer: You go to the Arctic and pretend to be an ice cream truck! 🍦🐻

Explanat... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About