Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

What type of key is the most important at Thanksgiving dinner?

Featured Image

The most important key at Thanksgiving dinner is the "tur-key"! 🦃

Explanation: The riddle plays on the word "key" by using a pun. It implies that the most important key at Thanksgiving dinner is not a literal key, but the delicious turkey, which is the centerpiece of the meal. The use of the turkey emoji adds a playful touch to the answer.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Nchi (Guest) on March 9, 2015

Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? He had no body to go with him! 💀🕺

Khamis (Guest) on March 2, 2015

I’m writing a book. I’ve got the page numbers done. 📚✍️

Mashaka (Guest) on March 1, 2015

I smile because I don’t know what’s going on. 😁🤷‍♂️

Betty Kimaro (Guest) on March 1, 2015

I’m not bossy, I’m the boss. Big difference. 😎👩‍💼

Agnes Lowassa (Guest) on February 28, 2015

Why did the cookie go to the hospital? It felt crumby! 🍪🏥

Susan Wangari (Guest) on February 3, 2015

I love work; it fascinates me. I can sit and watch it for hours. 💻🛋️

Andrew Mahiga (Guest) on February 1, 2015

What’s a pirate’s favorite exercise? The plank! 🏴‍☠️🦵

Mhina (Guest) on January 26, 2015

My life feels like a test I didn’t study for. 📝🤯

Michael Onyango (Guest) on January 23, 2015

Why do ducks always pay with cash? Because they don’t like bills! 🦆💵

Halima (Guest) on January 18, 2015

What does a skeleton order at a restaurant? Spare ribs! 💀🍖

Diana Mumbua (Guest) on January 2, 2015

I don’t need a mood ring; I have a face. 😐💬

Related Posts

What did the apple tree say to the farmer?

What did the apple tree say to the farmer?

Short Answer: "Leaf me alone, I'm just trying to have a fruitful day! 🍎😄"

... Read More

What’s a math teacher’s favorite tool?

What’s a math teacher’s favorite tool?

A math teacher's favorite tool is...a CALCULATOR! 🧮😄

Explanation: A math teacher's f... Read More

Why did everyone want the music teacher to be on their baseball team?

Why did everyone want the music teacher to be on their baseball team?

Short Answer: Because she had perfect pitch and could always hit a high note!

Explanation:... Read More

Which school supply is king of the classroom?

Which school supply is king of the classroom?

The ruler! 📏 Because it measures up to be the absolute ruler of the classroom! 😄 Plus, it's... Read More

What’s a frog’s favorite game?

What’s a frog’s favorite game?

Question: What's a frog's favorite game?

Answer: Croak-et! 🐸⛳️

Explanation: ... Read More

How does the Easter Bunny travel?

How does the Easter Bunny travel?

Short Answer: The Easter Bunny travels by hopping on a magical 🐰 carrot-powered jetpack! 🚀<... Read More

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day? 🐿️❤️ A nutty love letter! 💌🥜

... Read More
What’s the difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet?

What’s the difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet?

The difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet is that the Christmas alphab... Read More

What does a skeleton order for dinner?

What does a skeleton order for dinner?

A bone-appetit special: Spare ribs! 💀🍖

Explanation: When a skeleton orders dinner, i... Read More

Why was Santa’s helper sad?

Why was Santa’s helper sad?

Short Answer: Because he had low elf-esteem! 🧝‍♂️😔

Explanation: The play on wo... Read More

Which is faster, heat or cold?

Which is faster, heat or cold?

Short Answer: Heat, because it's always in a rush to make us melt! 🔥😂

Explanation: I... Read More

Why did everyone want the music teacher to be on their baseball team?

Why did everyone want the music teacher to be on their baseball team?

Short Answer: Because she had perfect pitch and could always hit a high note!

Explanation:... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About