Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What is a topโ€™s favorite ride at the amusement park?

Featured Image

The merry-go-round! ๐ŸŽ 

Explanation: A top's favorite ride at the amusement park would be the merry-go-round because both the top and the merry-go-round spin around in circles. It's a playful and amusing choice for our little spinning friend! ๐ŸŽช๐Ÿ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Muslima (Guest) on March 21, 2015

What did the fish say when it hit the wall? Dam! ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿšง

Robert Ndunguru (Guest) on March 9, 2015

I finally figured out what I want to be when I get older... younger! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ถ

Elijah Mutua (Guest) on March 7, 2015

Iโ€™m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. โณ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kahina (Guest) on February 28, 2015

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted, I wish I had some ice cream right now. ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’ธ

David Ochieng (Guest) on February 9, 2015

I donโ€™t need a hair stylist. My pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning. ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Salima (Guest) on February 1, 2015

Maybe you should eat some makeup so you can be pretty on the inside, too. ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ˜œ

Sofia (Guest) on January 29, 2015

I decided to take an aerobics class. I bent, twisted, gyrated, and jumped. And then I got stuck in my leotard. ๐Ÿฉณ๐Ÿ˜‚

Majid (Guest) on January 28, 2015

I wish I were a little kid so I could take a long nap and everyone would be proud of me. ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ด

Latifa (Guest) on January 25, 2015

Why donโ€™t some fish play piano? Because you canโ€™t tuna fish! ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŽน

Mary Kidata (Guest) on January 19, 2015

I love naps. Like, I literally love them. They make me feel better about wasting the day. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ›๏ธ

Edith Cherotich (Guest) on January 12, 2015

What kind of car does an egg drive? A yolkswagen! ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿฅš

Related Posts

What do you call a fish with no eye?

What do you call a fish with no eye?

What do you call a fish with no eye? "Fsh!" ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: A fish with no... Read More

What did the snowman order at Wendyโ€™sยฎ?

What did the snowman order at Wendyโ€™sยฎ?

Answer: The snowman ordered a Frosty with extra snow-cones on top! โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Explanation:... Read More

What do birds do on Halloween?

What do birds do on Halloween?

Short Answer: They go trick-or-tweeting! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ

Explanation: Birds, like many of us, enj... Read More

What did the owl say to his sweetheart?

What did the owl say to his sweetheart?

Short Answer: "You're a hoot and I'm owl yours! ๐Ÿฆ‰โค๏ธ"

Explanation: The owl... Read More

Chuckle Fest: 10 Jokes That Guarantee a Good Time

Chuckle Fest: 10 Jokes That Guarantee a Good Time

Chuckle Fest: 10 Jokes That Guarantee a Good Time

In a world that can often feel like a ne... Read More

Which flower talks the most?

Which flower talks the most?

The Chatty Carnation! ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐ŸŒธ It just can't stop petal-ing! ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: The Cha... Read More

What do you do if youโ€™re a fan of Draculaโ€™s?

What do you do if youโ€™re a fan of Draculaโ€™s?

Short Answer: Sleep with a garlic necklace and a wooden stake by my side! ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง„๐Ÿ†Read More

Why donโ€™t ducks tell jokes when they fly?

Why donโ€™t ducks tell jokes when they fly?

Short Answer: Because they don't want to quack up mid-flight! ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: Ducks ... Read More

What day of the week does the potato look forward to the least?

What day of the week does the potato look forward to the least?

Short Answer: Fry-day! ๐ŸŸ

Explanation: The potato looks forward to every day of the week... Read More

What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle?

What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle?

Boy Pickle: "You're kind of a big dill, aren't ya?" ๐Ÿฅ’โค๏ธ Girl Pickle: "Well,... Read More

Get Your Giggle On: 10 Jokes to Brighten Any Moment

Get Your Giggle On: 10 Jokes to Brighten Any Moment

Get Your Giggle On: 10 Jokes to Brighten Any Moment

Life can sometimes feel like a never-e... Read More

Where do polar bears keep their money?

Where do polar bears keep their money?

In the "snow" bank! โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Explanation: Polar bears keep their money in a &q... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About