Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What did the hamburger name her daughter?

Featured Image

Name her Patty! πŸ”

Explanation: The hamburger named her daughter Patty, because Patty is a common term used to refer to the beef patty that goes inside a hamburger. It's a play on words that brings a smile to your face, imagining a hamburger giving birth to a little patty. πŸ”πŸ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Ndoto (Guest) on May 9, 2015

Life is like a roller coaster. And I'm stuck in the line for the bathroom. 🎒🚻

Nashon (Guest) on April 26, 2015

I love you with all my belly. I would say my heart, but my belly is bigger. β€οΈπŸ”

David Musyoka (Guest) on April 18, 2015

Life is too short to wear boring socks. πŸ§¦πŸŽ‰

Sarah Mbise (Guest) on April 10, 2015

What kind of car does an egg drive? A yolkswagen! πŸš—πŸ₯š

Muslima (Guest) on April 3, 2015

Why are skeletons so calm? Nothing gets under their skin! πŸ’€πŸ˜Œ

Mary Njeri (Guest) on March 10, 2015

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call meβ€”I’ll laugh at you. πŸ€£πŸ“ž

Charles Mchome (Guest) on March 9, 2015

I don't sweatβ€”I sparkle! βœ¨πŸ˜…

Warda (Guest) on March 6, 2015

When nothing goes right, go left. β¬…οΈπŸ§­

Ruth Wanjiku (Guest) on March 3, 2015

What do you call a magic dog? A labracadabrador! πŸ•βœ¨

Juma (Guest) on February 6, 2015

To err is human, to blame it on someone else shows management potential. πŸ’ΌπŸ€£

Issa (Guest) on February 5, 2015

I don't need a hair stylist. My pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning. πŸ›οΈπŸ’‡β€β™‚οΈ

Kahina (Guest) on February 4, 2015

I wish everything was as easy as getting fat. πŸ”πŸ˜†

Jacob Kiplangat (Guest) on February 1, 2015

I’m not late. I’m just early for tomorrow. β°πŸ˜‚

Kenneth Murithi (Guest) on January 30, 2015

Why couldn’t the leopard play hide and seek? Because he was always spotted! πŸ†πŸ‘€

Janet Mwikali (Guest) on January 22, 2015

I'm not really lazy. I'm just on my energy-saving mode. πŸ’‘πŸ˜΄

Related Posts

What day of the week does the potato look forward to the least?

What day of the week does the potato look forward to the least?

Short Answer: Fry-day! 🍟

Explanation: The potato looks forward to every day of the week... Read More

Where do polar bears keep their money?

Where do polar bears keep their money?

In the "snow" bank! β„οΈπŸ’°

Explanation: Polar bears keep their money in a &q... Read More

Bird's Feather Woes: A Hilarious Quack Doctor Visit

```html

Avian Anatomy and the Missing Plume: Where Did the Bird Go?

The simple answer, ... Read More

What would you get if you crossed a teacher with a vampire?

What would you get if you crossed a teacher with a vampire?

Answer: πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸŽ A Counting Dracula!

Explanation: If you were to cross a teacher ... Read More

What kind of weather does a turkey like?

What kind of weather does a turkey like?

A turkey likes to gobble up sunny-side up weather! β˜€οΈπŸ¦ƒ

Explanation: Turkeys are not... Read More

What do ghosts use to wash their hair?

What do ghosts use to wash their hair?

Answer: Shamp-boo! πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’†β€β™€οΈ

Explanation: Ghosts use shamp-boo, a spooky ... Read More

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

Q: What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

A: "Will you be my boo-tiful forever?&quo... Read More

What do gymnasts, acrobats, and bananas all have in common?

What do gymnasts, acrobats, and bananas all have in common?

Short Answer: They all know how to "split" and make impressive "peels"! 🍌π... Read More

Whom did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell?

Whom did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell?

The monster asked the πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈDraculaπŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ to kiss his boo-boos after he fell! πŸ˜‚π... Read More

What did the doctor diagnose the horse with when he wasn’t feeling well?

What did the doctor diagnose the horse with when he wasn’t feeling well?

Answer: Hay-fever! 🀧🐴

Explanation: The doctor diagnosed the horse with hay-fever bec... Read More

What smells the best at Thanksgiving?

What smells the best at Thanksgiving?

The turkey, because it knows how to make everyone go "gobble, gobble"! πŸ¦ƒπŸ‘ƒ

... Read More

Which monster is the best dance partner?

Which monster is the best dance partner?

The best dance partner for monsters is "Boogie-monster!" πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ

Explanation: T... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About