Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What was the banker’s favorite player on the football team?

Featured Image

The banker's favorite player on the football team was...the "cointerback"! πŸ€‘πŸˆ

Explanation: The term "cointerback" is a playful combination of the words "coin" and "quarterback." It's a funny way to suggest that the banker's favorite player was the one who could handle both money (coins) and the important position of quarterback. The use of the money-related term adds a humorous twist. The emoji adds to the cheerfulness and playfulness of the answer.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Mwanais (Guest) on February 28, 2016

πŸ˜ƒ Instant mood boost!

Edward Lowassa (Guest) on February 17, 2016

I don’t procrastinate; I reschedule. πŸ—“οΈπŸ˜œ

Nora Kidata (Guest) on February 2, 2016

I’m on a roll today. I ate 12 rolls. πŸžπŸ˜‚

Ahmed (Guest) on January 25, 2016

Exercise? I thought you said 'extra fries'! πŸŸπŸ˜‚

Majid (Guest) on January 5, 2016

Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts! πŸ¦΄πŸ˜‚

Mwanakhamis (Guest) on December 29, 2015

Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. πŸ’πŸ˜†

Fatuma (Guest) on December 15, 2015

I’m multitasking: I can listen, ignore, and forget all at the same time. 🧠🎧

Masika (Guest) on December 12, 2015

What did the baby corn say to the mama corn? Where’s popcorn? 🌽🍿

Daniel Obura (Guest) on December 5, 2015

I decided to take an aerobics class. I bent, twisted, gyrated, and jumped. And then I got stuck in my leotard. πŸ©³πŸ˜‚

Masika (Guest) on December 3, 2015

I haven’t lost my mind. It’s backed up on a hard drive somewhere. πŸ’ΎπŸ€―

Carol Nyakio (Guest) on December 3, 2015

I don't trip over things; I do random gravity checks. πŸŒπŸ˜…

Mzee (Guest) on December 2, 2015

I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food. πŸ”πŸ’»

Mwagonda (Guest) on November 26, 2015

Why are pirates great singers? Because they can hit the high Cs! πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸŽΆ

Bahati (Guest) on November 23, 2015

I’d give up sarcasm, but that leaves me speechless. 😏🀐

Latifa (Guest) on November 21, 2015

I'd agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong. πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Catherine Naliaka (Guest) on November 20, 2015

What’s a pirate’s favorite letter? You think it’s R, but it be the C! πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸŒŠ

Amani (Guest) on November 19, 2015

What did the farmer say after losing his tractor? Where’s my tractor? πŸšœπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Husna (Guest) on November 10, 2015

Why are ghosts such bad liars? You can see right through them! πŸ‘»πŸ˜œ

Vincent Mwangangi (Guest) on November 8, 2015

I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle. πŸ§β€β™€οΈπŸ”΅

Jamal (Guest) on November 7, 2015

Wine is to women as duct tape is to menβ€”it fixes everything. πŸ·πŸ˜‚

Agnes Lowassa (Guest) on November 2, 2015

Why did the musician bring a ladder to the concert? To reach the high notes! 🎢🎡

Mustafa (Guest) on October 28, 2015

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. πŸ•’βœˆοΈ

Monica Lissu (Guest) on October 23, 2015

I have a speed limit of 30 minutes per hour. 🐒⏳

John Mwangi (Guest) on October 23, 2015

Why don’t we tell secrets in a cornfield? Too many ears! πŸŒ½πŸ‘‚

Amani (Guest) on October 19, 2015

What do you call a sleeping bull? A bulldozer! πŸ‚πŸ’€

Andrew Mahiga (Guest) on October 18, 2015

I’ve reached the age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me. πŸš‰πŸ˜…

Baraka (Guest) on October 15, 2015

I put the 'pro' in procrastination. πŸ†πŸ˜΄

Grace Mligo (Guest) on October 8, 2015

I can’t adult today. Please don’t make me adult. πŸ›ŒπŸ˜¬

Jane Muthui (Guest) on October 7, 2015

What’s a pirate’s favorite vegetable? Arrrrtichoke! πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ₯¬

Amani (Guest) on October 1, 2015

What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet? Supplies! πŸ§ΉπŸŽ‰

Sarah Karani (Guest) on October 1, 2015

I like long walksβ€”especially when they’re taken by people who annoy me. πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‘‹

Raha (Guest) on September 22, 2015

If we’re not supposed to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge? πŸ§€πŸŒ™

Muslima (Guest) on September 16, 2015

I love sleep because it’s like a time machine to breakfast. πŸ›οΈπŸ₯ž

Mchuma (Guest) on September 8, 2015

The road to success is always under construction. πŸš§πŸ—οΈ

Bernard Oduor (Guest) on September 3, 2015

Why don’t melons get married? Because they cantaloupe! πŸˆπŸ’

Irene Akoth (Guest) on August 27, 2015

There’s no 'we' in fries. 🍟🚫

Irene Makena (Guest) on August 25, 2015

If Monday had a face, I’d punch it. πŸ₯ŠπŸ“…

Amani (Guest) on August 22, 2015

πŸ˜‚ I can’t stop laughing!

Kenneth Murithi (Guest) on August 19, 2015

You know you’re getting old when your candles cost more than your cake. πŸŽ‚πŸ”₯

Shamsa (Guest) on August 13, 2015

I run like the winded. πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’¨

Peter Mwambui (Guest) on August 11, 2015

😁 Best laugh of the day!

Latifa (Guest) on August 7, 2015

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Mariam Hassan (Guest) on July 17, 2015

What did the judge say when the skunk walked into the court? Odor in the court! πŸ¦¨βš–οΈ

Ruth Wanjiku (Guest) on July 14, 2015

Running is great. Unless you faint. πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ₯΅

Peter Tibaijuka (Guest) on July 1, 2015

I thought growing old would take longer. πŸ˜„πŸ‘΅

Nuru (Guest) on June 21, 2015

Dieting is wishful shrinking. πŸ©πŸ˜†

Amir (Guest) on June 15, 2015

I don’t suffer from insanityβ€”I enjoy every minute of it. πŸ€ͺ⏳

Simon Kiprono (Guest) on June 14, 2015

Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you're done. 😴

Janet Sumaye (Guest) on June 8, 2015

πŸ˜‚ I’m saving this one!

Leila (Guest) on May 31, 2015

Why do they call it beauty sleep when you wake up looking like a troll? πŸ›οΈπŸ§Œ

Patrick Kidata (Guest) on May 31, 2015

If we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life vest... I would miss you so much. πŸ›³οΈπŸ’¦

Latifa (Guest) on May 28, 2015

I’ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money to buy the ingredients? πŸ’ΈπŸ˜†

Rabia (Guest) on May 25, 2015

Life status: Currently holding it all together with one bobby pin. πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ˜†

Joyce Aoko (Guest) on May 19, 2015

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. β³πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Zakia (Guest) on May 18, 2015

This is the kind of joke you don’t forget! πŸ˜‚

Nancy Kabura (Guest) on May 18, 2015

πŸ˜‚ I’m completely obsessed with this!

Josephine Nduta (Guest) on May 13, 2015

I love you with all my belly. I would say my heart, but my belly is bigger. β€οΈπŸ”

Khadija (Guest) on May 12, 2015

πŸ˜‚ Can’t wait to share this!

John Mushi (Guest) on May 4, 2015

My dream job would be the karma delivery person. 🚚😈

Issa (Guest) on April 30, 2015

🀣 That punchline was unexpected!

Related Posts

What day of the week does the potato look forward to the least?

What day of the week does the potato look forward to the least?

Short Answer: Fry-day! 🍟

Explanation: The potato looks forward to every day of the week... Read More

Why was the turkey arrested?

Why was the turkey arrested?

Short Answer: Because it was suspected of fowl play! πŸ¦ƒπŸš“

Explanation: The turkey was ... Read More

What did one piece of string say to the other piece of string?

What did one piece of string say to the other piece of string?

Short Answer: "Hey buddy, let's tie the knot!"

Explanation: The joke here plays ... Read More

Why is the forest so noisy?

Why is the forest so noisy?

Short Answer: Because the trees can't stop s-🎡hakin' it off! 🌳🎢

Explanation: The ... Read More

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

Short Answer: They hit a lot of fowl balls! πŸ¦ƒβšΎοΈ

Explanation: When turkeys play base... Read More

What did the spoon say to the knife?

What did the spoon say to the knife?

Short Answer: "You're looking sharp today! πŸ₯„πŸ’β€β™‚οΈπŸ”ͺ"

Explanation: I... Read More

What do birds do on Halloween?

What do birds do on Halloween?

Short Answer: They go trick-or-tweeting! πŸŽƒπŸ¦

Explanation: Birds, like many of us, enj... Read More

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Answer: The witch parks her vehicle at a broomstick lot! πŸ§ΉπŸ˜„

Explanation: Since witch... Read More

Why did the pony get detention?

Why did the pony get detention?

Short Answer: Because it was horsing around too much! 🐴😝

Explanation: The pony got d... Read More

How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he discovered electricity?

How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he discovered electricity?

Short Answer: ⚑ Shocked, but electrified with excitement! πŸ˜„

Explanation: When Benjami... Read More

What did the farmer say to the horse when he walked in the barn?

What did the farmer say to the horse when he walked in the barn?

Short Answer: "Hay there, long face! Ready to hoof it?"

Explanation: The farmer'... Read More

Why are fish so smart?

Why are fish so smart?

Short Answer: Because they swim in schools! 🐠🧠

Explanation: Fish are known to swim i... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About