Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What gives you the power to walk through a wall?

Featured Image

Short Answer: A "Door!" ๐Ÿšช

Explanation: A door gives you the power to walk through a wall because it magically opens up a pathway for you! Just like a superhero, you can simply turn the doorknob and enter a room, leaving the wall behind. Who needs super strength when you have the incredible power of a door? It's like having your very own secret portal! So next time you encounter a wall, remember that all you need is a trusty door to make it disappear. Happy wall-walking adventures! ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Abubakari (Guest) on January 17, 2016

I donโ€™t need a mood ring; I have a face. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฌ

Joseph Kitine (Guest) on January 15, 2016

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค

Shani (Guest) on January 11, 2016

Sorry for the mean, awful, accurate things I said. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Ruth Mtangi (Guest) on January 10, 2016

I need a six-month vacation, twice a year. ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…

Rehema (Guest) on January 2, 2016

Why was the belt arrested? It held up a pair of pants! ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿšจ

Josephine Nduta (Guest) on December 29, 2015

Iโ€™m not saying Iโ€™m Batman, but youโ€™ve never seen us in the same room together. ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‡

Mwanais (Guest) on December 28, 2015

Why donโ€™t basketball players ever go on vacation? Theyโ€™re afraid of traveling! ๐Ÿ€โœˆ๏ธ

Emily Chepngeno (Guest) on December 25, 2015

Iโ€™ve reached the age where my brain goes from 'You probably shouldnโ€™t say that' to 'What the heck, letโ€™s see what happens'. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคญ

Mercy Atieno (Guest) on December 23, 2015

Why was the math book sad? It had too many problems. ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ˜ญ

James Mduma (Guest) on December 19, 2015

What kind of dog can tell time? A watch dog! ๐Ÿ•โฐ

Joseph Njoroge (Guest) on December 17, 2015

What do you call a pile of cats? A meow-ntain! ๐Ÿฑโ›ฐ๏ธ

Grace Mligo (Guest) on December 16, 2015

I wish everything was as easy as getting fat. ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ˜†

Andrew Mahiga (Guest) on December 14, 2015

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you canโ€™t laugh at yourself, call meโ€”Iโ€™ll laugh at you. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ“ž

Sarah Karani (Guest) on December 11, 2015

Sarcasm is the bodyโ€™s natural defense against stupidity. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ

Anna Sumari (Guest) on December 9, 2015

Sorry, I canโ€™t come to the phone right now. Iโ€™m busy being fabulous. ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mariam Kawawa (Guest) on December 2, 2015

The fridge is a clear example that what matters is on the inside. ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฐ

Chum (Guest) on November 26, 2015

๐Ÿ˜† Totally hilarious!

Bakari (Guest) on November 24, 2015

What did the triangle say to the circle? Youโ€™re pointless! ๐Ÿ”บโšช

Ramadhan (Guest) on November 14, 2015

Just what I needed today! Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Salma (Guest) on November 14, 2015

If stress burned calories, Iโ€™d be a supermodel. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜…

Jabir (Guest) on November 11, 2015

๐Ÿ˜† Laughing so hard right now!

Lucy Mahiga (Guest) on November 2, 2015

๐Ÿ˜… I had to share this with everyone!

Samuel Were (Guest) on October 22, 2015

I always carry a pen in my pocket, just in case someone gives me their autograph... on a check. โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Elizabeth Mrope (Guest) on October 20, 2015

Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, itโ€™s a beautiful day. โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jabir (Guest) on October 19, 2015

Is it just me or is 'running errands' starting to count as going out now? ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ˜‚

Joyce Aoko (Guest) on October 7, 2015

My alone time is for everyoneโ€™s safety. ๐Ÿšท๐Ÿ˜…

Khalifa (Guest) on September 30, 2015

Why do they call it 'beauty sleep' when you wake up looking like a troll? ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‘น

Ruth Wanjiku (Guest) on September 30, 2015

Why did the golfer bring a spare pencil? In case he got a hole in one! โ›ณโœ๏ธ

Mwanaisha (Guest) on September 29, 2015

Why did the calendar go to therapy? It had too many dates! ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ

Jabir (Guest) on September 17, 2015

Life is too short to wear boring socks. ๐Ÿงฆ๐ŸŽ‰

Monica Nyalandu (Guest) on September 10, 2015

If lying was a job, I'd be on a Forbes list by now. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ“

Charles Mchome (Guest) on September 3, 2015

Why donโ€™t birds use Facebook? They already tweet! ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿค

John Mwangi (Guest) on August 31, 2015

Absolutely nailed it, what a joke! ๐Ÿ˜„

Emily Chepngeno (Guest) on August 23, 2015

This is pure comedy gold! ๐Ÿ˜„

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on August 23, 2015

I donโ€™t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee. โ˜•๐Ÿ“–

Mwanaidha (Guest) on August 21, 2015

Why are ghosts such bad liars? You can see right through them! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ˜œ

Kiza (Guest) on August 19, 2015

๐Ÿ˜ Best laugh of the day!

Ndoto (Guest) on August 3, 2015

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค”

Alice Mwikali (Guest) on July 28, 2015

Sometimes I talk to myself. Then we both laugh. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘ฅ

Mwanajuma (Guest) on July 26, 2015

Why donโ€™t skeletons fight each other? They donโ€™t have the guts! ๐Ÿฆด๐Ÿ˜‚

Mwanajuma (Guest) on July 26, 2015

๐Ÿ˜‚ I havenโ€™t laughed this hard in a while!

Biashara (Guest) on July 7, 2015

Wine improves with age. The older I get, the more I like it. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜Ž

Stephen Malecela (Guest) on July 6, 2015

I told myself I should stop drinking, but I'm not about to listen to a drunk who talks to himself. ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ

Grace Minja (Guest) on July 5, 2015

Iโ€™m on the gin and tonic diet. So far, Iโ€™ve lost two days. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hamida (Guest) on June 13, 2015

What do you call cheese that isnโ€™t yours? Nacho cheese! ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿคฃ

Saidi (Guest) on June 8, 2015

You know youโ€™re an adult when you get excited about things like โ€˜cleaning supplies.โ€™ ๐Ÿงผ๐Ÿ›’

Philip Nyaga (Guest) on May 29, 2015

I donโ€™t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Shabani (Guest) on May 26, 2015

Iโ€™ve got to remember this one for later! ๐Ÿ˜†

Sarafina (Guest) on May 18, 2015

Why did the smartphone need glasses? It lost all its contacts! ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ‘“

John Mushi (Guest) on May 6, 2015

My life feels like a test I didnโ€™t study for. ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿคฏ

Kassim (Guest) on April 28, 2015

Iโ€™m not bossy, I just have better ideas. ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜Ž

Zawadi (Guest) on April 28, 2015

I love work; it fascinates me. I can sit and watch it for hours. ๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ

Mary Mrope (Guest) on April 25, 2015

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆท

George Wanjala (Guest) on April 24, 2015

Why are spiders great at websites? Because theyโ€™re always catching bugs! ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ’ป

Wande (Guest) on April 7, 2015

I'm not really lazy. I'm just on my energy-saving mode. ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜ด

Zainab (Guest) on April 3, 2015

I wish everything was as easy as getting fat. ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

Andrew Mchome (Guest) on April 1, 2015

This joke is a keeper for sure! ๐Ÿ˜

Mwafirika (Guest) on April 1, 2015

Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? He had no body to go with him! ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ•บ

Josephine Nduta (Guest) on March 24, 2015

I feel like I should clean the house, so Iโ€™m going to lie down and nap until that feeling passes. ๐Ÿงน๐Ÿ›Œ

Stephen Mushi (Guest) on March 23, 2015

Exercise? I thought you said 'extra fries'! ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‚

Related Posts

What was the bankerโ€™s favorite player on the football team?

What was the bankerโ€™s favorite player on the football team?

The banker's favorite player on the football team was...the "cointerback"! ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿˆ

... Read More
Why did the pony get detention?

Why did the pony get detention?

Short Answer: Because it was horsing around too much! ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ˜

Explanation: The pony got d... Read More

What has two legs but canโ€™t walk?

What has two legs but canโ€™t walk?

Short Answer: A pair of pants! ๐Ÿฉณ๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: Pants have two legs, but they can't w... Read More

What do you call a fish with no eye?

What do you call a fish with no eye?

What do you call a fish with no eye? "Fsh!" ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: A fish with no... Read More

What was the bankerโ€™s favorite player on the football team?

What was the bankerโ€™s favorite player on the football team?

The banker's favorite player on the football team was...the "cointerback"! ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿˆ

... Read More
Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Short Answer: Because he was standing on the deck!

Explanation: The pirate couldn't play c... Read More

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Answer: The witch parks her vehicle at a broomstick lot! ๐Ÿงน๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: Since witch... Read More

What did one piece of string say to the other piece of string?

What did one piece of string say to the other piece of string?

Short Answer: "Hey buddy, let's tie the knot!"

Explanation: The joke here plays ... Read More

What did the mouse say to the other mouse when he tried to steal his cheese?

What did the mouse say to the other mouse when he tried to steal his cheese?

Short Answer: "Hands off my cheese, you cheesy thief! ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿง€"

Explanation: Thi... Read More

Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?

Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to reach for the highest grades! ๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ’ช

Explanation: The... Read More

What did the calculator say to the other calculator on Valentineโ€™s Day?

What did the calculator say to the other calculator on Valentineโ€™s Day?

Short Answer: "You can count on me for love, Valentine!"

Explanation: The calcul... Read More

What do you have in December that you donโ€™t have in any other month?

What do you have in December that you donโ€™t have in any other month?

Answer: Santa Claus ๐ŸŽ…

Explanation: In December, we have the delightful presence of Sant... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About