Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What did the baker say to his wife?

Featured Image

Question/Riddle: What did the baker say to his wife?

Answer: "Honey, I'm kneading you!"

Explanation: The answer is a play on words, using the term "kneading" which is a technique bakers use to mix dough, but here it's used to indicate affection towards his wife. It's meant to be funny because it adds a touch of silliness to their relationship. The use of the emoji ๐Ÿฅ– can further enhance the humor by representing the baker's profession and the delicious bread he bakes.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Halimah (Guest) on March 25, 2016

๐Ÿ˜‚ I canโ€™t stop laughing!

Moses Kipkemboi (Guest) on March 21, 2016

How do bees get to school? By school buzz! ๐Ÿ๐ŸšŒ

Lydia Mahiga (Guest) on March 21, 2016

I want to be like a caterpillar: Eat a lot, sleep for a while, and wake up beautiful. ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿด

Kijakazi (Guest) on March 20, 2016

Running late is my cardio. ๐Ÿ•’๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

Janet Mwikali (Guest) on March 17, 2016

Whatโ€™s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot! ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฆœ

Christopher Oloo (Guest) on March 12, 2016

What did the digital clock say to the grandfather clock? Look, no hands! โฑ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

Andrew Mahiga (Guest) on February 17, 2016

Iโ€™m not bossy, I just have better ideas. ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sultan (Guest) on February 13, 2016

Why donโ€™t melons get married? Because they cantaloupe! ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’

Rose Mwinuka (Guest) on February 11, 2016

Iโ€™ve tried yoga, but I find stress less boring. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Azima (Guest) on January 26, 2016

What do you call a fly without wings? A walk! ๐Ÿชฐ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Arifa (Guest) on January 25, 2016

I wasnโ€™t born to 'just get things done'โ€”I was born to confuse people with my nonsense. ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคช

Agnes Sumaye (Guest) on January 19, 2016

How do you know the ocean is friendly? It waves! ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ‘‹

Ruth Wanjiku (Guest) on January 18, 2016

I could give up chocolate, but Iโ€™m not a quitter. ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’ช

Sarafina (Guest) on January 14, 2016

When nothing goes right, go left. โฌ…๏ธ๐Ÿ’ก

Issack (Guest) on January 12, 2016

What kind of dinosaur loves to sleep? A stega-snore-us! ๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿ˜ด

Rabia (Guest) on January 11, 2016

I hate when Iโ€™m singing along to a song and the artist gets the words wrong. ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽถ

Josephine (Guest) on December 30, 2015

What do lawyers wear to court? Lawsuits! ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘”

Janet Sumaye (Guest) on December 22, 2015

Why donโ€™t birds use Facebook? They already tweet! ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿค

Grace Mushi (Guest) on December 20, 2015

I decided to take an aerobics class. I bent, twisted, gyrated, and jumped. And then I got stuck in my leotard. ๐Ÿฉณ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hassan (Guest) on November 23, 2015

I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle. ๐Ÿงโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ”ต

Samuel Omondi (Guest) on November 20, 2015

๐Ÿคฃ Pure genius!

Vincent Mwangangi (Guest) on November 8, 2015

Iโ€™m not bossy, Iโ€™m the boss. Big difference. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ผ

Mwanaidha (Guest) on November 6, 2015

Why did the bicycle fall over? It was two-tired! ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ด

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on November 2, 2015

Iโ€™m on the gin and tonic diet. So far, Iโ€™ve lost two days. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Victor Kamau (Guest) on October 24, 2015

I donโ€™t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Benjamin Kibicho (Guest) on October 20, 2015

I don't sweatโ€”I sparkle! โœจ๐Ÿ˜…

Mwachumu (Guest) on October 8, 2015

Sorry for the mean, awful, accurate things I said. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Warda (Guest) on October 5, 2015

Why did the orange stop? It ran out of juice! ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ”‹

Joyce Mussa (Guest) on September 21, 2015

What did one wall say to the other? Meet you at the corner! ๐Ÿงฑ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Joseph Njoroge (Guest) on September 17, 2015

Haha, this joke is a keeper! ๐Ÿ“Œ

Habiba (Guest) on September 16, 2015

What do you get when you cross a dog with a phone? A golden receiver! ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“ž

Issack (Guest) on September 15, 2015

Why canโ€™t you trust stairs? Because theyโ€™re always up to something! ๐Ÿ›—๐Ÿค”

Frank Sokoine (Guest) on September 12, 2015

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค”

Victor Malima (Guest) on September 11, 2015

๐Ÿ˜„ You got me good!

Majid (Guest) on September 8, 2015

I would lose weight, but I donโ€™t like losing. ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Nyota (Guest) on September 6, 2015

Whatโ€™s brown and rhymes with Snoop? Dr. Poop! ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐ŸŽค

Rabia (Guest) on August 18, 2015

Iโ€™m on a 30-day diet. So far, Iโ€™ve lost 15 days. ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ๐Ÿ”

David Kawawa (Guest) on August 9, 2015

Some days, I amaze myself. Other days, I look for my phone while Iโ€™m talking on it. ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

John Malisa (Guest) on August 9, 2015

I donโ€™t need to be perfect. I need to be caffeinated. โ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

John Mushi (Guest) on August 9, 2015

๐Ÿคฃ This joke is too good!

Victor Mwalimu (Guest) on July 25, 2015

Running is great. Unless you faint. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅต

Grace Majaliwa (Guest) on July 18, 2015

I donโ€™t need a hair stylist. My pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning. ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Athumani (Guest) on July 16, 2015

Why fall in love when you can fall asleep? ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ’ค

Mariam Kawawa (Guest) on July 10, 2015

๐Ÿ˜† Totally hilarious!

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on July 5, 2015

Why are pirates great singers? Because they can hit the high Cs! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐ŸŽถ

Mwanajuma (Guest) on July 3, 2015

I cleaned my house yesterday, which is odd because we still live in it today. ๐Ÿก๐Ÿงผ

Juma (Guest) on July 2, 2015

๐Ÿ˜† Saving this one!

Richard Mulwa (Guest) on June 13, 2015

Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜†

Moses Mwita (Guest) on June 8, 2015

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary. ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ผ

Sofia (Guest) on June 2, 2015

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆท

Peter Mugendi (Guest) on May 16, 2015

Why donโ€™t we ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'? ๐ŸŽฑ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Lydia Mzindakaya (Guest) on May 11, 2015

๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™m dying over here!

Hamida (Guest) on May 8, 2015

Whatโ€™s a snakeโ€™s favorite subject in school? Hiss-tory! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“š

Bakari (Guest) on May 7, 2015

Why donโ€™t ants get sick? They have tiny ant-bodies! ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ’‰

Abubakar (Guest) on May 6, 2015

What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator! ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

George Tenga (Guest) on May 4, 2015

Iโ€™m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. โณ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kheri (Guest) on May 2, 2015

๐Ÿคฃ Sharing this right now!

Brian Karanja (Guest) on April 27, 2015

Iโ€™m not really a control freak, but can I show you the right way to do that? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ง

Masika (Guest) on April 17, 2015

Why donโ€™t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything! โš›๏ธ๐Ÿค“

Bahati (Guest) on March 24, 2015

I donโ€™t suffer from insanityโ€”I enjoy every minute of it. ๐Ÿคชโณ

Related Posts

Where can you always find a peacock?

Where can you always find a peacock?

Short Answer: In a feather-brained fashion show! ๐Ÿฆš

Explanation: The humorous answer sug... Read More

What did the farmer say to the horse when he walked in the barn?

What did the farmer say to the horse when he walked in the barn?

Short Answer: "Hay there, long face! Ready to hoof it?"

Explanation: The farmer'... Read More

Why do bees have sticky hair?

Why do bees have sticky hair?

Short Answer: Because they use honeycombs as hair salons! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™€๏ธ

Explanation: B... Read More

Whatโ€™s a ghostโ€™s favorite fruit?

Whatโ€™s a ghostโ€™s favorite fruit?

Question: What's a ghost's favorite fruit?

Answer: Boo-berries! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿซ

Explanatio... Read More

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

Short Answer: They hit a lot of fowl balls! ๐Ÿฆƒโšพ๏ธ

Explanation: When turkeys play base... Read More

Why canโ€™t the elephant use the computer?

Why canโ€™t the elephant use the computer?

Short Answer: Because he's afraid of the mouse! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–ฑ๏ธ

Explanation: Elephants are kno... Read More

Which flower talks the most?

Which flower talks the most?

The Chatty Carnation! ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐ŸŒธ It just can't stop petal-ing! ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: The Cha... Read More

Where do kids in New York City learn multiplication?

Where do kids in New York City learn multiplication?

Answer: In the Big Apple-tation Station! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿ“š

Explanation: Kids in New York City l... Read More

Why did the book join the police force?

Why did the book join the police force?

Short Answer: Because it wanted to catch the bookworm burglars! ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Expl... Read More

What do you call two birds in love?

What do you call two birds in love?

What do you call two birds in love? Tweet-hearts! ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ

Explanation: This answer play... Read More

Why are elephants such bad dancers?

Why are elephants such bad dancers?

Short Answer: ๐Ÿ˜ Because they have two left feet! ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป

Explanation: Elephant... Read More

What do you call a fish with no eye?

What do you call a fish with no eye?

What do you call a fish with no eye? "Fsh!" ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: A fish with no... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About