Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

Who is wrong here? Story of men and dog

Featured Image

Q: Who is wrong here? Story of men and dog. A: The dog, paws down! 🐾

Explanation: In this hilarious tale, the men and the dog find themselves in a comical predicament. As the story goes, the men are happily enjoying a walk when suddenly the dog starts barking at a nearby tree. The men, puzzled, try to understand why the dog is so fixated on the tree. They inspect it from top to bottom and conclude that there is nothing to bark at. The dog, however, insists that there must be something up there! 🌳

Despite the men's best efforts to convince the dog otherwise, it stubbornly continues to bark at the tree. Meanwhile, the dog's tail is wagging energetically, as if it's convinced it has found the greatest discovery of all time! 🐶 The men, perplexed and slightly embarrassed, finally give in and accept that the dog's instincts are far superior to their own. They bow down to the dog's superior wisdom and admit defeat. 🙇‍♂️

So, who is wrong here? Well, it's clear that the dog has a secret pact with the tree! Maybe it's a secret hiding spot for doggy treats or a portal to a magical doggy kingdom. We may never know! But hey, when it comes to the dog's instincts, it's best not to argue and just accept that our furry friends have a sixth sense we can never comprehend. 🐾😄

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Josephine Nekesa (Guest) on April 8, 2017

What did the duck say when it bought lipstick? Put it on my bill! 🦆💄

Majid (Guest) on April 4, 2017

Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts! 🦴😂

Mjaka (Guest) on April 3, 2017

I love sarcasm. It’s like punching people in the face, but with words. 👊💬

Simon Kiprono (Guest) on March 30, 2017

😂 Can’t wait to share this!

Lydia Wanyama (Guest) on March 29, 2017

Why do fish live in saltwater? Because pepper makes them sneeze! 🐟🌊

Betty Cheruiyot (Guest) on March 28, 2017

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy. 🍷🙏

John Lissu (Guest) on March 25, 2017

Why did the musician bring a ladder to the concert? To reach the high notes! 🎶🎵

Wande (Guest) on March 25, 2017

What do you call a magic dog? A labracadabrador! 🐕✨

Rahma (Guest) on March 21, 2017

I’m not bossy, I just know what you should be doing. 😎👩‍💼

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on March 21, 2017

What did the farmer say after losing his tractor? Where’s my tractor? 🚜🤷‍♂️

Husna (Guest) on March 19, 2017

Monday should be optional. 😴⏳

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on March 6, 2017

How do you organize a space party? You planet! 🌌🪐

Mchawi (Guest) on February 18, 2017

Why did the man put his money in the freezer? He wanted cold hard cash! 💵❄️

Anthony Kariuki (Guest) on February 11, 2017

What kind of car does a sheep drive? A lamborghini! 🐑🚗

John Mushi (Guest) on February 9, 2017

I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. 🧠🤯

Moses Mwita (Guest) on February 5, 2017

I have a lot of growing up to do. I realized that the other day inside my fort. 🏰🤣

Robert Ndunguru (Guest) on January 31, 2017

😂 I’m saving this one!

Catherine Naliaka (Guest) on January 28, 2017

What does a zombie vegetarian eat? Graaains! 🧟‍♂️🌾

Shabani (Guest) on January 23, 2017

Why did the man put his money in the blender? He wanted to make some liquid assets! 💸🍹

Peter Mbise (Guest) on January 21, 2017

I don’t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee. ☕📜

Henry Sokoine (Guest) on January 16, 2017

What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit? A blood orange! 🧛‍♂️🍊

Grace Mushi (Guest) on January 14, 2017

What do you call a pile of cats? A meow-ntain! 🐱⛰️

Dorothy Majaliwa (Guest) on January 14, 2017

😆 This one really got me!

Joy Wacera (Guest) on January 7, 2017

Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs! 🐝🍯

Rose Mwinuka (Guest) on December 29, 2016

🤣 This joke is too good!

Nassor (Guest) on December 22, 2016

I’ve reached the age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me. 🚉🤔

Fredrick Mutiso (Guest) on December 10, 2016

If you can't remember my name, just say 'coffee,' and I'll turn around. ☕🙋‍♀️

Josephine (Guest) on November 23, 2016

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I go back to being me. 🎭🦸‍♂️

Joseph Kitine (Guest) on November 16, 2016

Why don’t koalas count as bears? They don’t have the koalifications! 🐨🎓

Robert Okello (Guest) on November 5, 2016

I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life. ⏱️😆

James Kimani (Guest) on November 4, 2016

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure. 🤷‍♀️

Henry Sokoine (Guest) on November 1, 2016

I like long walks—especially when they’re taken by people who annoy me. 🚶‍♂️👋

Shani (Guest) on October 29, 2016

How do you throw a space party? You planet! 🪐🎉

Sarah Karani (Guest) on October 25, 2016

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth. 😁🦷

Ali (Guest) on October 7, 2016

🤣 I’m literally dying of laughter!

Josephine (Guest) on October 6, 2016

I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. ⏳🙃

Francis Mtangi (Guest) on October 5, 2016

I would lose weight, but I don’t like losing. 🏋️‍♂️😆

Masika (Guest) on September 30, 2016

Whoever said laughter is the best medicine clearly hasn’t tried chocolate. 🍫😂

Chris Okello (Guest) on September 25, 2016

I didn’t see that punchline coming—hilarious! 🤣

Zubeida (Guest) on September 23, 2016

What do you call an angry carrot? A steamed veggie! 🥕😡

Thomas Mtaki (Guest) on September 22, 2016

I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed. 😴😆

Umi (Guest) on September 20, 2016

🤣 That punchline was unexpected!

Frank Sokoine (Guest) on August 30, 2016

Some days, I amaze myself. Other days, I look for my phone while I’m talking on it. 📱🤦‍♀️

Lucy Kimotho (Guest) on August 30, 2016

Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon? Because she’ll let it go! 🎈❄️

Juma (Guest) on August 27, 2016

What do you call a chicken staring at lettuce? Chicken Caesar salad! 🐔🥗

Alex Nyamweya (Guest) on August 15, 2016

Why don’t oysters share their pearls? Because they’re shellfish! 🦪😜

Yahya (Guest) on August 8, 2016

😁 This is gold!

Anna Mchome (Guest) on August 3, 2016

🤣 Brilliant joke!

James Kawawa (Guest) on July 31, 2016

Why don’t elephants use computers? They’re afraid of the mouse! 🐘🖱️

Anthony Kariuki (Guest) on July 20, 2016

What did one ocean say to the other? Nothing, they just waved! 🌊👋

Mwanahawa (Guest) on July 20, 2016

The only thing better than talking about food is eating it. 🍔🍴

Khadija (Guest) on July 18, 2016

What kind of music do mummies like? Wrap music! 🎶🧻

Rabia (Guest) on July 10, 2016

I don’t need an inspirational quote, I need coffee. ☕📖

Anna Mahiga (Guest) on July 9, 2016

If you can't remember my name, just say 'chocolate' and I'll turn around. 🍫🙋‍♀️

Alex Nyamweya (Guest) on July 6, 2016

What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet? Supplies! 🧹🎉

Joseph Mallya (Guest) on June 25, 2016

I'd exercise, but it makes me spill my coffee. ☕🏃‍♂️

Furaha (Guest) on June 21, 2016

Why can’t you trust stairs? Because they’re always up to something! 🛗🤔

Richard Mulwa (Guest) on June 20, 2016

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. ⏳🏃‍♂️

Andrew Mahiga (Guest) on June 20, 2016

😆 That punchline!

Elizabeth Mtei (Guest) on June 17, 2016

Sarcasm is my love language. 💬😏

Related Posts

Where do books hide when they’re scared?

Where do books hide when they’re scared?

Funny Answer: 📚 In the shelf-help section of the library, under the "shelf"ter of a ... Read More

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

A wall's favorite place to meet his friends is at a "corner"! 🤝🧱

Explanati... Read More

Why are fish so smart?

Why are fish so smart?

Short Answer: Because they swim in schools! 🐠🧠

Explanation: Fish are known to swim i... Read More

What did the snowman order at Wendy’s®?

What did the snowman order at Wendy’s®?

Answer: The snowman ordered a Frosty with extra snow-cones on top! ☃️🍦

Explanation:... Read More

Where did the bird go when he lost a feather?

Where did the bird go when he lost a feather?

Short Answer: The bird went to the "quack" doctor! 🦆🩺

Explanation: When a ... Read More

Why was the turkey arrested?

Why was the turkey arrested?

Short Answer: Because it was suspected of fowl play! 🦃🚓

Explanation: The turkey was ... Read More

What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentine’s Day?

What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentine’s Day?

Question: What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentine’s Day?

Answer: Cauli... Read More

What’s a rabbit’s favorite kind of music?

What’s a rabbit’s favorite kind of music?

A rabbit's favorite kind of music is "Hip-Hop"! 🐇🎵

Explanation: This plays... Read More

What has four wheels and flies?

What has four wheels and flies?

Short Answer: A garbage truck! 🚛🦟

Explanation: A garbage truck has four wheels and o... Read More

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

Q: What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day? A: "I love you a TON! 🐘❤ï... Read More

What bird loves construction work?

What bird loves construction work?

The "Tweet-er"!

🐦🚧

Explanation: The bird that loves construction wo... Read More

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Short Answer: Because penguins have exclusive winter vacation packages to Antarctica! 🐧✈️<... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About