Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth?

Featured Image

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth? 🐘📞 A jumbo dialer! 🤣

Explanation: This playful riddle uses a pun on the word "jumbo," which is a common term used to describe elephants due to their large size. By combining it with "dialer," a term related to using a phone, we create a funny image of an elephant trying to fit into a tiny phone booth and using the phone. The humor lies in the absurdity of the situation and the unexpected wordplay. So, next time you see a phone booth, just imagine a jumbo dialer inside! 🐘📞

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Amina (Guest) on November 16, 2017

What’s a pirate’s favorite vegetable? Arrrrtichoke! 🏴‍☠️🥬

Fikiri (Guest) on November 15, 2017

I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. 🧩🤯

Thomas Mwakalindile (Guest) on November 14, 2017

There’s no 'we' in fries. 🍟🤨

Patrick Mutua (Guest) on November 12, 2017

I hate when I’m singing along to a song and the artist gets the words wrong. 🎤🎶

Majid (Guest) on November 10, 2017

I don’t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time. 🤯🤪

Hekima (Guest) on November 7, 2017

How do you know the ocean is friendly? It waves! 🌊👋

Jaffar (Guest) on October 27, 2017

Why are teddy bears never hungry? Because they’re always stuffed! 🧸🍽️

Edward Lowassa (Guest) on October 24, 2017

😂 Can’t wait to share this!

Mariam Kawawa (Guest) on October 20, 2017

I can’t adult today. Please don’t make me adult. 🛌😬

Nasra (Guest) on October 17, 2017

🤣 This one’s fire!

Farida (Guest) on October 11, 2017

I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing. 🏃‍♂️😴

Mazrui (Guest) on October 3, 2017

Why don’t you ever see elephants hiding in trees? Because they’re so good at it! 🐘🌳

Jamal (Guest) on October 1, 2017

😂 I haven’t laughed this hard in a while!

Selemani (Guest) on October 1, 2017

What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? You’re too young to smoke! 🏠🚭

Baridi (Guest) on September 29, 2017

I only know 25 letters of the alphabet. I don’t know Y. 🔠🤔

Khadija (Guest) on September 16, 2017

Why don’t skeletons go to parties? They have no body to dance with! 🦴🎉

Robert Okello (Guest) on September 14, 2017

What’s a snake’s favorite subject in school? Hiss-tory! 🐍📚

Mariam (Guest) on September 13, 2017

Why don’t oysters donate to charity? Because they’re shellfish! 🦪💰

Peter Mbise (Guest) on August 28, 2017

I’d agree with you but then we’d both be wrong. 🤷‍♂️😆

Francis Mtangi (Guest) on August 28, 2017

Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field! 🌾🏅

Anna Sumari (Guest) on August 21, 2017

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. 🧍‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Betty Kimaro (Guest) on August 19, 2017

🤣 This one got me good!

Jane Muthui (Guest) on August 4, 2017

What kind of dog can tell time? A watch dog! 🐕⏰

Edith Cherotich (Guest) on August 2, 2017

What did the grape do when it got stepped on? Nothing, it just let out a little wine! 🍇🍷

Bahati (Guest) on July 11, 2017

Why don’t koalas make great detectives? They’re terrible at following koal-ifications! 🐨🕵️‍♂️

Mtumwa (Guest) on July 6, 2017

Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? 🚗😠

Saidi (Guest) on July 2, 2017

😅 I had to share this with everyone!

Rose Kiwanga (Guest) on July 1, 2017

What do you get when you cross a sheep and a kangaroo? A woolly jumper! 🐑🦘

Rose Lowassa (Guest) on June 17, 2017

Why did the clock go to therapy? It had too many issues with time! 🕰️🛋️

Linda Karimi (Guest) on June 13, 2017

😁 Definitely my new go-to joke!

Zawadi (Guest) on May 31, 2017

I’m not lazy, I’m on energy-saving mode. 💤🔋

Lucy Mushi (Guest) on May 30, 2017

My life feels like a test I didn’t study for. 📝🤯

Betty Kimaro (Guest) on May 20, 2017

I could give up chocolate, but I’m not a quitter. 🍫💪

Ruth Wanjiku (Guest) on May 16, 2017

If you can’t handle me at my worst, just wait. It gets worse. 😂🤯

John Lissu (Guest) on May 1, 2017

I'm not really lazy. I'm just on my energy-saving mode. 💡😴

Wande (Guest) on May 1, 2017

Why don’t eggs tell jokes? They’d crack each other up! 🥚🤣

Francis Njeru (Guest) on April 29, 2017

Why don’t elephants use computers? They’re afraid of the mouse! 🐘🖱️

Ann Awino (Guest) on April 28, 2017

What do you call an angry carrot? A steamed veggie! 🥕😡

Chiku (Guest) on April 26, 2017

I’m reading a book on anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down! 📖😆

Mashaka (Guest) on April 22, 2017

Love this! Keep them coming! 😁

Shamim (Guest) on April 18, 2017

I'm not short. I'm just concentrated awesome! 👌😂

Khalifa (Guest) on April 13, 2017

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose! 🐄🦶

Hassan (Guest) on April 13, 2017

My wallet is like an onion. Opening it makes me cry. 💸😭

Khatib (Guest) on April 1, 2017

What’s a skeleton’s least favorite room in the house? The living room! 💀🛋️

Janet Mbithe (Guest) on April 1, 2017

I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and eat it. 🦞🍕

Irene Akoth (Guest) on March 5, 2017

Why was the math teacher always so suspicious? She knew something didn’t add up! ➕🤨

Nora Kidata (Guest) on February 24, 2017

What’s the best way to watch a fly fishing tournament? Live stream! 🎣📺

Neema (Guest) on February 20, 2017

Why did the pirate go to school? To improve his arrrrr-ticulation! 🏴‍☠️📚

Ann Awino (Guest) on February 16, 2017

I’m on a 24-hour coffee break. ☕⏳

Lucy Mushi (Guest) on February 14, 2017

What do you call a chicken staring at lettuce? Chicken Caesar salad! 🐔🥗

Sarah Karani (Guest) on February 14, 2017

I am not lazy, I am on power-saving mode. ⚡😌

Nassor (Guest) on January 15, 2017

I wasn’t born to 'just get things done'—I was born to confuse people with my nonsense. 🤯🤪

Jackson Makori (Guest) on January 11, 2017

🤣 Sending this now!

Mwanaisha (Guest) on January 6, 2017

What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers! 🥷👟

Raha (Guest) on January 2, 2017

At my age, I need glasses... just to find my glasses. 👓😜

Michael Mboya (Guest) on January 1, 2017

😂 I’m completely obsessed with this!

George Tenga (Guest) on December 26, 2016

😆 Bookmarking this!

Joseph Kiwanga (Guest) on December 23, 2016

How does a dog stop a video? He presses the paws button! 🐕⏸️

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on December 11, 2016

What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot! 🥕🦜

Peter Otieno (Guest) on December 9, 2016

I’ve reached the age where my brain goes from 'You probably shouldn’t say that' to 'What the heck, let’s see what happens'. 🤷‍♂️🤭

Related Posts

What does Santa clean his sleigh with?

What does Santa clean his sleigh with?

Answer: Santa cleans his sleigh with "Santa-tizer"! 🎅🧴

Explanation: Santa-... Read More

Why are fish so smart?

Why are fish so smart?

Short Answer: Because they swim in schools! 🐠🧠

Explanation: Fish are known to swim i... Read More

What did the baker say to his wife?

What did the baker say to his wife?

Question/Riddle: What did the baker say to his wife?

Answer: "Honey, I'm kneading you... Read More

Why don’t animals eat clowns?

Why don’t animals eat clowns?

Short Answer: Because they taste funny! 🤡🍴

Explanation: Animals don't eat clowns bec... Read More

What do you get when you throw a lot of books into the ocean?

What do you get when you throw a lot of books into the ocean?

Answer: A title wave! 🌊📚

Explanation: When you throw a lot of books into the ocean, ... Read More

What gives you the power to walk through a wall?

What gives you the power to walk through a wall?

Short Answer: A "Door!" 🚪

Explanation: A door gives you the power to walk thr... Read More

Where do books hide when they’re scared?

Where do books hide when they’re scared?

Funny Answer: 📚 In the shelf-help section of the library, under the "shelf"ter of a ... Read More

What does a skeleton order for dinner?

What does a skeleton order for dinner?

A bone-appetit special: Spare ribs! 💀🍖

Explanation: When a skeleton orders dinner, i... Read More

Bird's Feather Woes: A Hilarious Quack Doctor Visit

```html

Avian Anatomy and the Missing Plume: Where Did the Bird Go?

The simple answer, ... Read More

What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?

What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?

A scarecrow's favorite fruit? 🤔 Well, obviously, it's STRAW-berries! 🍓🌾

Explanati... Read More

What’s black and white over and over again?

What’s black and white over and over again?

Answer: A penguin doing the Hokey Pokey! 🐧🎶

Explanation: Penguins are known for thei... Read More

What did the dinner plate say to the cup?

What did the dinner plate say to the cup?

Short Answer: "Don't mug me, I'm fragile! ☕️🍽️"

Explanation: The dinner... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About