Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

How long should an elephant’s legs be?

Featured Image

An elephant's legs should be long enough to reach the ground! 🐘🦵

Explanation: This answer is meant to be funny because it's a playful way of stating the obvious. Elephants have long legs that can easily touch the ground, so there's no need to worry about their leg length. The emoji adds a cheerful touch to the response, creating a lighthearted and amusing atmosphere.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Mercy Atieno (Guest) on January 15, 2018

Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field! 🌾🏅

Fadhila (Guest) on January 15, 2018

I’m writing a book. I’ve got the page numbers done. 📚✍️

Nyota (Guest) on January 11, 2018

What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers! 🥷👟

Anna Malela (Guest) on January 9, 2018

Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? He had no body to go with him! 💀🕺

Yusuf (Guest) on January 9, 2018

I can’t wait to tell this joke at my next party! 🎉

Ramadhan (Guest) on January 6, 2018

I love my computer because my friends live in it. 💻💖

Joseph Kawawa (Guest) on January 4, 2018

😆 That punchline!

Peter Tibaijuka (Guest) on December 28, 2017

My hobbies include eating and complaining that I’m gaining weight. 🍔📏

Janet Sumari (Guest) on December 20, 2017

😆 Still cracking up!

Grace Mushi (Guest) on December 18, 2017

Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you're done. 😴

Aziza (Guest) on December 11, 2017

Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep. 😡🛌

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on December 4, 2017

😅 I’m still cracking up!

Frank Sokoine (Guest) on November 30, 2017

What do you call an owl that does magic? Hooo-dini! 🦉🎩

Francis Njeru (Guest) on November 25, 2017

How do you know carrots are good for your eyes? Because you never see rabbits wearing glasses! 🥕🐰👓

Isaac Kiptoo (Guest) on November 19, 2017

Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything! ⚛️🤓

Husna (Guest) on November 18, 2017

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose! 🐄🦶

David Chacha (Guest) on October 26, 2017

I like long walks—especially when they’re taken by people who annoy me. 🚶‍♂️👋

Robert Okello (Guest) on October 24, 2017

Classic! I’m still laughing! 😄

Catherine Naliaka (Guest) on October 17, 2017

How do cows stay up to date? They read the moos-paper! 🐄📰

Monica Adhiambo (Guest) on October 12, 2017

Don’t give up on your dreams, keep sleeping! 😴💤

Furaha (Guest) on October 12, 2017

I don’t understand why people say hurtful things like 'I don’t even know you.' We’ve been Facebook friends for two years! 📱😆

Leila (Guest) on October 11, 2017

If you want your spouse to listen and pay attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep. 🛌💬

Fadhila (Guest) on October 2, 2017

😆 I’m bookmarking this for later!

Amani (Guest) on September 29, 2017

I need a six-month vacation, twice a year. 🏝️🕶️

Stephen Malecela (Guest) on September 22, 2017

What do you get when you cross a dog with a phone? A golden receiver! 🐕📞

Thomas Mtaki (Guest) on September 19, 2017

Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair. 🪑✋

Binti (Guest) on September 11, 2017

There’s no 'we' in fries. 🍟🚫

Abdullah (Guest) on September 11, 2017

🤣 Didn’t see it coming!

Mwafirika (Guest) on September 8, 2017

What’s brown and sticky? A stick! 🌿😂

Warda (Guest) on September 4, 2017

Why are ghosts bad at lying? Because they’re transparent! 👻🤥

Shukuru (Guest) on September 2, 2017

What do lawyers wear to court? Lawsuits! 👨‍⚖️👔

Ahmed (Guest) on August 30, 2017

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. 🧍‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Amina (Guest) on August 29, 2017

What’s a snake’s favorite subject in school? Hiss-tory! 🐍📚

Umi (Guest) on August 26, 2017

I’ve reached the age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me. 🚉🤔

Henry Mollel (Guest) on August 18, 2017

Life is too short to wear boring socks. 🧦🎉

Fadhila (Guest) on July 20, 2017

The best part of going to work is coming back home. 🏡💼

Jaffar (Guest) on July 13, 2017

Exercise? I thought you said extra fries! 🍟🏋️‍♀️

Hawa (Guest) on July 10, 2017

I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. 🧠🤯

Azima (Guest) on July 8, 2017

What kind of dinosaur loves to sleep? A stega-snore-us! 🦕😴

John Mwangi (Guest) on July 8, 2017

Dieting is wishful shrinking. 🍩😆

Lucy Mushi (Guest) on July 7, 2017

Absolutely nailed it, what a joke! 😄

Khatib (Guest) on June 26, 2017

Why don’t skeletons play music in church? Because they don’t have organs! ⛪🎶

James Malima (Guest) on June 25, 2017

Why couldn’t the leopard play hide and seek? Because he was always spotted! 🐆👀

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on June 25, 2017

I’m on the gin and tonic diet. So far, I’ve lost two days. 🍸😂

Andrew Mchome (Guest) on June 20, 2017

Why was the broom late for work? It swept in! 🧹⏰

Juma (Guest) on June 17, 2017

I dusted once. It came back. I’m not falling for that again. 🧹😆

Mariam Kawawa (Guest) on June 13, 2017

What do you get when you cross a sheep and a bee? Bah-humbug! 🐑🐝

Sofia (Guest) on May 12, 2017

I love sleep because it’s like a time machine to breakfast. 🛏️🥞

Alice Wanjiru (Guest) on May 12, 2017

I don’t need a mood ring; I have a face. 😐💬

Salum (Guest) on May 7, 2017

What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese! 🧀🤣

Yahya (Guest) on May 3, 2017

I have a love-hate relationship with Mondays. I love to hate them. 😡📅

Charles Mchome (Guest) on May 2, 2017

Why don’t melons get married? Because they cantaloupe! 🍈💍

Brian Karanja (Guest) on April 29, 2017

I’m not shy. I’m holding back my awesomeness so I don’t intimidate you. 🦸‍♂️😎

Mwinyi (Guest) on April 23, 2017

😂 I can't stop laughing at this one!

Moses Mwita (Guest) on April 13, 2017

😆 Can’t stop laughing!

John Lissu (Guest) on April 8, 2017

Why does cooking take six hours, but eating takes like three seconds? ⏲️🍽️

Ann Awino (Guest) on April 7, 2017

I wasn’t born to 'just get things done'—I was born to confuse people with my nonsense. 🤯🤪

Mwalimu (Guest) on April 5, 2017

I don't trip over things; I do random gravity checks. 🌍😅

Mariam Hassan (Guest) on April 5, 2017

My brain has too many tabs open. 💻🧠

Safiya (Guest) on April 4, 2017

Whoever said money can’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop. 💵🛍️

Related Posts

What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentine’s Day?

What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentine’s Day?

Question: What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentine’s Day?

Answer: Cauli... Read More

Why can’t the elephant use the computer?

Why can’t the elephant use the computer?

Short Answer: Because he's afraid of the mouse! 🐘🖱️

Explanation: Elephants are kno... Read More

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

Q: What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day? A: "I love you a TON! 🐘❤ï... Read More

What do you call a fly with no wings?

What do you call a fly with no wings?

Answer: A walk!

Explanation: 🦟 A fly without wings is essentially just a tiny insect th... Read More

Why couldn’t the turkey eat dessert?

Why couldn’t the turkey eat dessert?

Short Answer: Because it was already stuffed! 🦃🍰

Explanation: Turkeys are commonly s... Read More

What kind of table can you have for dinner?

What kind of table can you have for dinner?

Q: What kind of table can you have for dinner? A: A vegetable table! 🥕🥦🍆

Explanat... Read More

Why can’t the elephant use the computer?

Why can’t the elephant use the computer?

Short Answer: Because he's afraid of the mouse! 🐘🖱️

Explanation: Elephants are kno... Read More

What do a car and an elephant have in common?

What do a car and an elephant have in common?

🚗🐘 They both have trunks! 🐘🚗

Explanation: Both a car and an elephant have some... Read More

What’s a librarian’s favorite type of bait when fishing?

What’s a librarian’s favorite type of bait when fishing?

The librarian's favorite type of bait when fishing is 📚bookworms! 🐛😄

Explanation:... Read More

What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?

What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?

Nap 😴

Explanation: After indulging in a delicious Thanksgiving feast, a food coma sets ... Read More

What would you get if you crossed a teacher with a vampire?

What would you get if you crossed a teacher with a vampire?

Answer: 🧛‍♂️🍎 A Counting Dracula!

Explanation: If you were to cross a teacher ... Read More

Why is it not a good idea to try to trick a snake?

Why is it not a good idea to try to trick a snake?

Short Answer: Because snakes are hiss-terical experts at spotting ssssly tricks! 🐍😜

... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About