Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What’s a spider’s favorite thing to do on a computer?

Featured Image

A spider's favorite thing to do on a computer is... WEB-surfing! πŸ•·οΈπŸ–₯οΈπŸ„β€β™‚οΈ

Explanation: Spiders are known for creating intricate webs, so it's only natural that their favorite activity on a computer would be web-surfing! It's a pun that combines the spider's affinity for webs with the common term "web-surfing" which refers to browsing the internet. πŸ•ΈοΈπŸ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Agnes Lowassa (Guest) on March 29, 2019

I’m on a roll today. I ate 12 rolls. πŸžπŸ˜‚

Agnes Lowassa (Guest) on March 24, 2019

Why don’t koalas make great detectives? They’re terrible at following koal-ifications! πŸ¨πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ

Yusuf (Guest) on March 8, 2019

I’ve got to save this one, too funny! πŸ˜†

Nyota (Guest) on March 3, 2019

It’s not that I’m lazy, I’m just highly motivated to do nothing. πŸ›‹οΈπŸ˜‚

Amani (Guest) on February 28, 2019

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call meβ€”I’ll laugh at you. πŸ˜‚πŸ“ž

Ann Wambui (Guest) on February 26, 2019

Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity. πŸ˜œπŸ›‘οΈ

Omar (Guest) on February 25, 2019

Monday should be optional. 😴⏳

Betty Cheruiyot (Guest) on February 20, 2019

Why are ghosts bad at lying? Because they’re transparent! πŸ‘»πŸ€₯

Nancy Kawawa (Guest) on February 15, 2019

πŸ˜‚ This is too funny!

John Mwangi (Guest) on February 2, 2019

Why did the banana go to the doctor? It wasn’t peeling well! πŸŒπŸ€’

Dorothy Mwakalindile (Guest) on February 2, 2019

How do bees get to school? By school buzz! 🐝🚌

Grace Wairimu (Guest) on January 27, 2019

Exercise? I thought you said extra fries! πŸŸπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ

Anna Mahiga (Guest) on January 21, 2019

My wallet is like an onion. Opening it makes me cry. πŸ’ΈπŸ˜­

Maulid (Guest) on January 15, 2019

Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is? πŸ«β“

Monica Nyalandu (Guest) on January 11, 2019

Dear sleep, I’m sorry we broke up this morning. I want you back! πŸ˜΄πŸ’”

Isaac Kiptoo (Guest) on January 6, 2019

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you. πŸͺ‚πŸ€£

Edith Cherotich (Guest) on December 25, 2018

If life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. πŸ‹πŸ‘οΈ

Emily Chepngeno (Guest) on December 23, 2018

Why did the computer go to the doctor? Because it had a virus! πŸ–₯οΈπŸ€’

Mwakisu (Guest) on December 19, 2018

😁 Definitely my new go-to joke!

Esther Cheruiyot (Guest) on December 2, 2018

This is the kind of joke you don’t forget! πŸ˜‚

Diana Mallya (Guest) on November 27, 2018

How do you make a squid laugh? With ten-tickles! πŸ¦‘πŸ˜‚

Mwanajuma (Guest) on November 18, 2018

I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it. β˜•β€οΈ

Grace Wairimu (Guest) on November 18, 2018

What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? You’re too young to smoke! 🏠🚭

Joyce Aoko (Guest) on November 17, 2018

Haha, my sides hurt from laughing so much! 🀣

Baridi (Guest) on November 14, 2018

What do you call a snowman with a six-pack? An abdominal snowman! β›„πŸ’ͺ

Moses Kipkemboi (Guest) on October 22, 2018

I need a six-month vacation, twice a year. πŸοΈπŸ•ΆοΈ

Christopher Oloo (Guest) on October 4, 2018

What did the grape do when it got stepped on? Nothing, it just let out a little wine! πŸ‡πŸ·

Edwin Ndambuki (Guest) on October 3, 2018

Why do bananas wear sunscreen? Because they peel! 🍌🌞

Grace Minja (Guest) on September 23, 2018

I finally figured out what I want to be when I get older... younger! πŸ˜†πŸ‘Ά

Anthony Kariuki (Guest) on September 18, 2018

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€”

Rose Amukowa (Guest) on September 17, 2018

That awkward moment when you leave a store without buying anything and all you can think is 'act natural, you’re innocent.' πŸ¬πŸ˜…

Dorothy Nkya (Guest) on September 16, 2018

Why did the man put his money in the freezer? He wanted cold hard cash! πŸ’΅β„οΈ

Chum (Guest) on September 7, 2018

πŸ˜‚ I need to save this one forever!

Omari (Guest) on September 2, 2018

What did the judge say when the skunk walked into the court? Odor in the court! πŸ¦¨βš–οΈ

Hellen Nduta (Guest) on August 26, 2018

Why don’t basketball players ever go on vacation? They’re afraid of traveling! πŸ€βœˆοΈ

Robert Ndunguru (Guest) on August 25, 2018

I run like the winded. πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’¨

Grace Minja (Guest) on August 23, 2018

I can’t believe how funny this is! πŸ˜‚

Paul Kamau (Guest) on August 19, 2018

I love long walks, especially when they’re taken by people who annoy me. πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜œ

Majid (Guest) on August 15, 2018

I don't need a hair stylist. My pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning. πŸ›οΈπŸ’‡β€β™‚οΈ

Josephine Nekesa (Guest) on August 13, 2018

Life is too short to remove USB safely. πŸ”ŒπŸ’»

Omari (Guest) on August 12, 2018

My goal this weekend is to move just enough so people know I’m not dead. πŸ›‹οΈπŸ˜‚

Samuel Omondi (Guest) on August 6, 2018

Why don’t vampires like garlic? It’s a pain in the neck! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ§„

James Malima (Guest) on August 5, 2018

I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing. πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜΄

Francis Mtangi (Guest) on July 20, 2018

I don’t suffer from insanityβ€”I enjoy every minute of it. πŸ€ͺ⏳

Patrick Kidata (Guest) on July 9, 2018

Why did the phone break up with the charger? It couldn’t handle the power struggle! πŸ“±πŸ”‹

Moses Kipkemboi (Guest) on July 2, 2018

πŸ˜„ Totally didn’t see that coming!

Sarah Mbise (Guest) on June 26, 2018

Why do elephants never use cell phones? Because they can’t fit them in their trunks! πŸ˜πŸ“±

Martin Otieno (Guest) on June 24, 2018

What do you get when you cross a dog with a phone? A golden receiver! πŸ•πŸ“ž

Linda Karimi (Guest) on June 23, 2018

I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. β³πŸ˜‚

Kevin Maina (Guest) on June 22, 2018

I’m on a 30-day diet. So far, I’ve lost 15 days. πŸ—“οΈπŸ”

David Nyerere (Guest) on June 7, 2018

πŸ˜… I had to share this with everyone!

Mwanaidi (Guest) on May 26, 2018

I wish everything was as easy as getting fat. πŸ©πŸ˜‚

Latifa (Guest) on May 19, 2018

What’s the hardest part about skydiving? The ground! πŸͺ‚πŸŒ

Joseph Kawawa (Guest) on May 18, 2018

Dear math, I’m not a therapist. Solve your own problems. πŸ“šπŸ€―

Saidi (Guest) on May 16, 2018

I’m still cracking up, that was brilliant! 🀣

Wande (Guest) on May 10, 2018

I don’t need a mood ring; I have a face. πŸ˜πŸ’¬

Maneno (Guest) on May 9, 2018

I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. 🧩🀯

Edwin Ndambuki (Guest) on May 7, 2018

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. πŸŒžπŸŒ™

Robert Ndunguru (Guest) on April 23, 2018

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. πŸ˜΄πŸ’€

Betty Kimaro (Guest) on April 3, 2018

Life status: Currently holding it all together with one bobby pin. πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ˜†

Related Posts

Where did the bird go when he lost a feather?

Where did the bird go when he lost a feather?

Short Answer: The bird went to the "quack" doctor! πŸ¦†πŸ©Ί

Explanation: When a ... Read More

What do a car and an elephant have in common?

What do a car and an elephant have in common?

πŸš—πŸ˜ They both have trunks! πŸ˜πŸš—

Explanation: Both a car and an elephant have some... Read More

Why did the teacher have to wear sunglasses?

Why did the teacher have to wear sunglasses?

Short Answer: Because they wanted to "shade" their amazing teaching skills! 😎

Read More
Which school supply is king of the classroom?

Which school supply is king of the classroom?

The ruler! πŸ“ Because it measures up to be the absolute ruler of the classroom! πŸ˜„ Plus, it's... Read More

How did the hairdresser win the race?

How did the hairdresser win the race?

Short Answer: The hairdresser won the race because they knew how to make every strand of hair &qu... Read More

What did the dinner plate say to the cup?

What did the dinner plate say to the cup?

Short Answer: "Don't mug me, I'm fragile! β˜•οΈπŸ½οΈ"

Explanation: The dinner... Read More

Why did the boy keep his trumpet in the freezer?

Why did the boy keep his trumpet in the freezer?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to play cool jazz! πŸŽΊβ„οΈ

Explanation: The boy kept hi... Read More

Where do ghosts go for a swim?

Where do ghosts go for a swim?

Answer: They go to the Dead Sea! πŸŒŠπŸ‘»

Explanation: Ghosts, being supernatural beings, ... Read More

Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?

Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to reach for the highest grades! πŸŽ“πŸ’ͺ

Explanation: The... Read More

Why is it not a good idea to try to trick a snake?

Why is it not a good idea to try to trick a snake?

Short Answer: Because snakes are hiss-terical experts at spotting ssssly tricks! 🐍😜

... Read More

What’s the smartest insect around?

What’s the smartest insect around?

The smartest insect around is the 🐜 Smarty Pants! πŸŽ©πŸ€“

Explanation: The answer to t... Read More

Where did the king keep his army?

Where did the king keep his army?

The king kept his army in his sleeve! πŸ€­πŸ‘‘

Explanation: This answer plays on the idea ... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About