Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentine’s Day?

Featured Image

Question: What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentine’s Day?

Answer: Cauliflower! 🌼πŸ₯¦

Explanation: You definitely don't want to receive cauliflower on Valentine's Day because, well, it's not exactly the most romantic flower! While flowers like roses and tulips are traditional symbols of love and affection, receiving a bouquet of cauliflower would be quite unexpected and possibly confusing. Plus, who wants a bouquet of vegetables when they're expecting a beautiful arrangement of colorful blooms? πŸ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Henry Sokoine (Guest) on April 17, 2019

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. πŸ§β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Nashon (Guest) on March 18, 2019

How do you organize a space party? You planet! πŸš€πŸŽ‰

Fredrick Mutiso (Guest) on March 6, 2019

πŸ˜‚ I need to save this one forever!

Biashara (Guest) on February 2, 2019

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary. πŸ“–πŸ’Ό

Mwafirika (Guest) on January 28, 2019

πŸ˜‚ I’m seriously crying over here!

Saidi (Guest) on January 18, 2019

Why did the teddy bear skip dessert? Because it was stuffed! 🧸🍰

Mary Sokoine (Guest) on January 11, 2019

If I won the award for laziness, I would send someone to pick it up for me. πŸ†πŸ˜΄

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on December 31, 2018

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose! πŸ„πŸ¦Ά

Grace Njuguna (Guest) on December 30, 2018

I'm on the 'I-just-ate' diet. It's working perfectly. πŸ•πŸ’ͺ

Lydia Mahiga (Guest) on December 24, 2018

I don’t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee. β˜•πŸ“–

James Kawawa (Guest) on December 19, 2018

What do you get when you cross a sheep and a kangaroo? A woolly jumper! πŸ‘πŸ¦˜

George Wanjala (Guest) on December 13, 2018

What did the judge say when the skunk walked into the court? Odor in the court! πŸ¦¨βš–οΈ

Anna Mchome (Guest) on December 9, 2018

Why did the farmer win the lottery? Because he was outstanding in his field! πŸŒΎπŸ’΅

Yahya (Guest) on November 26, 2018

How does a vampire start a letter? Tomb it may concern… πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈβœ‰οΈ

Maida (Guest) on November 5, 2018

How do trees access the internet? They log in! πŸŒ²πŸ’»

Linda Karimi (Guest) on November 3, 2018

What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet? Supplies! πŸ§ΉπŸŽ‰

Mariam (Guest) on November 3, 2018

I love my six-pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat. πŸ§β€β™‚οΈπŸ”

Elizabeth Malima (Guest) on November 2, 2018

Haha, this joke is a keeper! πŸ“Œ

Sharifa (Guest) on October 30, 2018

Why don’t vampires like garlic? It’s a pain in the neck! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ§„

Zakia (Guest) on October 26, 2018

I’ve reached the age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me. πŸš‰πŸ€”

Monica Adhiambo (Guest) on October 24, 2018

I decided to take an aerobics class. I bent, twisted, gyrated, and jumped. And then I got stuck in my leotard. πŸ©³πŸ˜‚

Philip Nyaga (Guest) on October 24, 2018

What’s a pirate’s favorite vegetable? Arrrrtichoke! πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ₯¬

Salima (Guest) on October 18, 2018

Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy pizza, which is kind of the same thing. πŸ•πŸ’Έ

Elijah Mutua (Guest) on October 13, 2018

I don’t need an inspirational quote, I need coffee. β˜•πŸ“–

Rashid (Guest) on October 12, 2018

I’m on a 30-day diet. So far, I’ve lost 15 days. πŸ—“οΈπŸ”

Shukuru (Guest) on October 7, 2018

Brilliant! The timing was perfect! ⏰

David Ochieng (Guest) on October 7, 2018

I’ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money to buy the ingredients? πŸ’ΈπŸ˜†

Lucy Mushi (Guest) on October 1, 2018

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring. So, I go back to being me. πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’ͺ

Safiya (Guest) on September 19, 2018

I wonder how many calories I burn by jumping to conclusions. πŸ€”πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ

Moses Mwita (Guest) on September 9, 2018

I’m writing a book. I’ve got the page numbers done. πŸ“šπŸ˜†

David Musyoka (Guest) on August 9, 2018

My hobbies include eating and complaining that I’m gaining weight. πŸ•πŸ“

Khalifa (Guest) on August 8, 2018

Why did the golfer bring a spare pencil? In case he got a hole in one! β›³βœοΈ

Jane Malecela (Guest) on August 2, 2018

The bags under my eyes are Chanel. πŸ‘œπŸ˜‚

Ahmed (Guest) on July 29, 2018

πŸ˜ƒ Instant mood boost!

Charles Mboje (Guest) on July 22, 2018

Sarcasm is my love language. πŸ’¬πŸ˜

Jaffar (Guest) on July 12, 2018

🀣 Didn’t see it coming!

Kiza (Guest) on July 12, 2018

My wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo. I had to put my foot down. πŸ¦©πŸ˜‚

Maida (Guest) on July 8, 2018

Why are teddy bears never hungry? Because they’re always stuffed! 🧸🍽️

Kiza (Guest) on July 7, 2018

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite! β›„πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ

Patrick Kidata (Guest) on June 30, 2018

What do you call a can opener that doesn’t work? A can’t opener! πŸ₯«πŸš«

Jafari (Guest) on June 18, 2018

🀣 That twist at the end, though!

Azima (Guest) on June 16, 2018

I don’t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

Anna Sumari (Guest) on June 14, 2018

If at first, you don’t succeed, try doing it the way your mom told you in the beginning. πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Lucy Kimotho (Guest) on June 10, 2018

Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is? πŸ«β“

Grace Mligo (Guest) on June 8, 2018

Why did the watch break up with the clock? It found someone better for the time being! β°πŸ’”

Tabitha Okumu (Guest) on June 7, 2018

Why don’t koalas make great detectives? They’re terrible at following koal-ifications! πŸ¨πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ

Nora Kidata (Guest) on June 7, 2018

What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator! πŸŠπŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ

Benjamin Masanja (Guest) on May 17, 2018

That awkward moment when you leave a store without buying anything and all you can think is 'act natural, you’re innocent.' πŸ¬πŸ˜…

Rose Lowassa (Guest) on May 15, 2018

What do you call a fly without wings? A walk! πŸͺ°πŸšΆβ€β™‚️

Rose Mwinuka (Guest) on April 18, 2018

I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life. β±οΈπŸ˜†

Paul Ndomba (Guest) on April 16, 2018

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Nuru (Guest) on April 13, 2018

πŸ˜„ What a joke!

Mary Kendi (Guest) on April 12, 2018

Why did the electrician break up with the light bulb? It was too high-maintenance! πŸ’‘πŸ’”

Salum (Guest) on April 3, 2018

Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels! πŸ₯―🌊

Betty Cheruiyot (Guest) on March 29, 2018

I don’t trip, I do random gravity checks. 🌍🀣

Samson Tibaijuka (Guest) on March 26, 2018

Love this! Keep them coming! 😁

Elizabeth Malima (Guest) on March 25, 2018

I cleaned my house yesterday, which is odd because we still live in it today. 🏑🧼

Sultan (Guest) on March 19, 2018

πŸ˜† Can’t stop laughing!

Francis Mrope (Guest) on March 15, 2018

I’m on the gin and tonic diet. So far, I’ve lost two days. πŸΈπŸ˜‚

Mary Kidata (Guest) on March 13, 2018

What kind of haircuts do bees get? Buzz cuts! πŸβœ‚οΈ

Related Posts

What do you call a fly with no wings?

What do you call a fly with no wings?

Answer: A walk!

Explanation: 🦟 A fly without wings is essentially just a tiny insect th... Read More

What do you get when you throw a lot of books into the ocean?

What do you get when you throw a lot of books into the ocean?

Answer: A title wave! πŸŒŠπŸ“š

Explanation: When you throw a lot of books into the ocean, ... Read More

What do you call a shoe made from a banana?

What do you call a shoe made from a banana?

What do you call a shoe made from a banana? A peelin' heel! πŸŒπŸ‘ 

Explanation: This ans... Read More

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Short Answer: Because his bed told him it needed a morning jog! πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜„

Explanat... Read More

What does Santa clean his sleigh with?

What does Santa clean his sleigh with?

Answer: Santa cleans his sleigh with "Santa-tizer"! πŸŽ…πŸ§΄

Explanation: Santa-... Read More

What type of key is the most important at Thanksgiving dinner?

What type of key is the most important at Thanksgiving dinner?

The most important key at Thanksgiving dinner is the "tur-key"! πŸ¦ƒ

Explanation... Read More

What is Dracula’s favorite fruit?

What is Dracula’s favorite fruit?

Dracula's favorite fruit is a 🩸🍎"Bloody Apple"! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ

Explanat... Read More

What do a car and an elephant have in common?

What do a car and an elephant have in common?

πŸš—πŸ˜ They both have trunks! πŸ˜πŸš—

Explanation: Both a car and an elephant have some... Read More

What did one eye say to the other?

What did one eye say to the other?

Short Answer: "Between you and me, something smells fishy! 🐠"

Explanation: Th... Read More

Are turkey leftovers good for your health?

Are turkey leftovers good for your health?

Short Answer: Gobble yes! πŸ¦ƒπŸ₯³

Explanation: Oh, absolutely! Turkey leftovers are like ... Read More

What happened to the man who stole a calendar from the store?

What happened to the man who stole a calendar from the store?

Short answer: He got twelve months!

Explanation: Well, you see, when the man stole the cal... Read More

What did the teacher do at the beach?

What did the teacher do at the beach?

Short Answer: The teacher taught the waves how to spell πŸŒŠπŸ“šβœοΈ

Explanation: The te... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About