Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What gives you the power to walk through a wall?

Featured Image

Short Answer: A "Door!" πŸšͺ

Explanation: A door gives you the power to walk through a wall because it magically opens up a pathway for you! Just like a superhero, you can simply turn the doorknob and enter a room, leaving the wall behind. Who needs super strength when you have the incredible power of a door? It's like having your very own secret portal! So next time you encounter a wall, remember that all you need is a trusty door to make it disappear. Happy wall-walking adventures! πŸ¦Έβ€β™€οΈπŸšͺπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

David Musyoka (Guest) on September 13, 2018

I’ve reached the age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me. πŸš‰πŸ€”

Mwalimu (Guest) on August 25, 2018

I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks. πŸ’ΌπŸ’Έ

David Musyoka (Guest) on August 25, 2018

How do you stop a bull from charging? Cancel its credit card! πŸƒπŸ’³

Alice Mwikali (Guest) on August 10, 2018

I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle. πŸ§β€β™€οΈπŸ”΅

Grace Mligo (Guest) on August 9, 2018

Who needs a superhero when you have a mom? πŸ¦Έβ€β™€οΈβ€οΈ

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on August 4, 2018

I don't need a hair stylist. My pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning. πŸ›οΈπŸ’‡β€β™‚οΈ

Isaac Kiptoo (Guest) on July 12, 2018

I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. 🧩🀯

Fadhili (Guest) on July 10, 2018

Why did the farmer win the lottery? Because he was outstanding in his field! πŸŒΎπŸ’΅

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on July 9, 2018

πŸ˜„ I can’t even breathe, so funny!

Mashaka (Guest) on July 5, 2018

πŸ˜† That punchline!

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on June 21, 2018

😁 This is gold!

John Malisa (Guest) on June 20, 2018

What kind of music do mummies like? Wrap music! 🎢🧻

Victor Kimario (Guest) on June 11, 2018

I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜Ž

Josephine Nduta (Guest) on June 8, 2018

I can’t adult today. Please don’t make me adult. 😬🧸

Elizabeth Malima (Guest) on May 29, 2018

I followed my heart, and it led me to the fridge. πŸ’–πŸ•

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on May 28, 2018

πŸ˜‚ Can't stop laughing!

Moses Kipkemboi (Guest) on May 27, 2018

I’d agree with you but then we’d both be wrong. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜†

Peter Mbise (Guest) on May 23, 2018

πŸ˜… I needed that laugh!

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on May 21, 2018

I haven’t even gone to bed yet, and I already can’t wait to come home from work tomorrow. πŸ›ŒπŸ˜†

Benjamin Kibicho (Guest) on May 17, 2018

I’m still laughing, that was too good! 🀣

Ruth Kibona (Guest) on May 11, 2018

Why do we press harder on the remote when the batteries are dying? πŸ“ΊπŸ”‹

Joseph Kitine (Guest) on May 5, 2018

Some days I amaze myself. Other days, I put my keys in the fridge. πŸ”‘πŸ§Š

Margaret Mahiga (Guest) on April 30, 2018

Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether. πŸ“…πŸ™…β€β™‚οΈ

Victor Kamau (Guest) on April 30, 2018

You can’t make everyone happy. You’re not pizza. πŸ•πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Mchuma (Guest) on April 22, 2018

I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life. β±οΈπŸ˜†

Nora Lowassa (Guest) on April 15, 2018

What did the judge say when the skunk walked into the court? Odor in the court! πŸ¦¨βš–οΈ

Victor Kamau (Guest) on April 12, 2018

Why did the cookie go to the hospital? It felt crumby! πŸͺπŸ₯

Latifa (Guest) on April 4, 2018

Wow, these jokes are pure gold! πŸ’°

Moses Mwita (Guest) on March 29, 2018

Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do. πŸ€”πŸ’¬

John Mwangi (Guest) on March 28, 2018

😁 Definitely my new go-to joke!

Janet Sumaye (Guest) on March 28, 2018

I'm not lazy, I'm on energy-saving mode. ⚑😴

Nora Kidata (Guest) on March 21, 2018

🀣 Brilliant joke!

Mary Sokoine (Guest) on March 20, 2018

I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed. πŸ˜΄πŸ˜„

Josephine Nekesa (Guest) on February 27, 2018

🀣 This one’s fire!

Simon Kiprono (Guest) on February 26, 2018

I cleaned my house yesterday, which is odd because we still live in it today. 🏑🧼

Shabani (Guest) on February 23, 2018

I love long walks, especially when they’re taken by people who annoy me. πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜œ

Nora Kidata (Guest) on February 20, 2018

I’m not really a control freak, but can I show you the right way to do that? πŸ˜ŽπŸ”§

James Kimani (Guest) on February 18, 2018

πŸ˜† Saving this one!

Richard Mulwa (Guest) on February 11, 2018

At my age, I need glasses... just to find my glasses. πŸ‘“πŸ˜œ

Zuhura (Guest) on February 11, 2018

Life is too short to remove USB safely. πŸ”ŒπŸ’»

Stephen Mushi (Guest) on February 8, 2018

🀣 This joke just made my whole day!

Victor Malima (Guest) on February 5, 2018

What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot! πŸ₯•πŸ¦œ

Margaret Mahiga (Guest) on February 3, 2018

What did one volcano say to the other? I lava you! πŸŒ‹β€οΈ

Peter Mugendi (Guest) on January 24, 2018

What does a nosy pepper do? Gets jalapeño business! 🌢️🀭

Rashid (Guest) on January 3, 2018

I’m on a 24-hour coffee break. β˜•β³

Maneno (Guest) on December 27, 2017

I'm not clumsy. It's just the floor hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way. πŸ€•πŸ 

Salima (Guest) on December 24, 2017

Why was the math book always confused? It couldn’t figure anything out! πŸ“˜πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

David Ochieng (Guest) on December 22, 2017

I love my computer because my friends live in it. πŸ’»πŸ’–

Mwachumu (Guest) on December 15, 2017

Why don’t vampires like garlic? It’s a pain in the neck! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ§„

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on December 5, 2017

Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is? πŸ«β“

Victor Kamau (Guest) on November 25, 2017

I don’t need an inspirational quote, I need coffee. β˜•πŸ“–

Ramadhan (Guest) on November 15, 2017

What do you call a sleeping bull? A bulldozer! πŸ‚πŸ’€

Joyce Aoko (Guest) on November 13, 2017

What’s the best way to watch a fly fishing tournament? Live stream! πŸŽ£πŸ“Ί

Stephen Kikwete (Guest) on November 6, 2017

Running late is my cardio. πŸ•’πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Diana Mallya (Guest) on November 6, 2017

What kind of shoes do frogs wear? Open toad sandals! πŸΈπŸ‘‘

Nora Lowassa (Guest) on November 5, 2017

I don’t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee. β˜•πŸ“œ

Dorothy Mwakalindile (Guest) on October 31, 2017

How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it! πŸ€§πŸ’ƒ

Rabia (Guest) on October 26, 2017

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite! β›„πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ

Baraka (Guest) on October 21, 2017

🀣 That punchline was unexpected!

Monica Adhiambo (Guest) on September 12, 2017

πŸ˜† I’m literally in stitches right now!

Related Posts

Why can’t skeletons play music?

Why can’t skeletons play music?

Short Answer: Because they have no organs to rock out with! πŸŽ΅πŸ˜‚

Explanation: Skeleton... Read More

What has 18 legs and catches flies?

What has 18 legs and catches flies?

Short Answer: A soccer team of spiders! πŸ•·οΈβš½οΈ

Explanation: The riddle asks what ha... Read More

What did the spoon say to the knife?

What did the spoon say to the knife?

Short Answer: "You're looking sharp today! πŸ₯„πŸ’β€β™‚οΈπŸ”ͺ"

Explanation: I... Read More

Why couldn’t the ghost see his parents?

Why couldn’t the ghost see his parents?

Short Answer: Because they were "boo"sy doing ghostly things! πŸ‘»

Explanation: ... Read More

What’s a ghost’s favorite fruit?

What’s a ghost’s favorite fruit?

Question: What's a ghost's favorite fruit?

Answer: Boo-berries! πŸ‘»πŸ«

Explanatio... Read More

What starts and ends with β€œe” and only has one letter?

What starts and ends with β€œe” and only has one letter?

The answer is "envelope"! πŸ’Œ

Explanation: An envelope is something that starts... Read More

What’s the best way to talk to a T-Rex?

What’s the best way to talk to a T-Rex?

Short Answer: Use a megaphone and a time machine! πŸ“£πŸ¦–β°

Explanation: The best way to... Read More

Why is it not a good idea to try to trick a snake?

Why is it not a good idea to try to trick a snake?

Short Answer: Because snakes are hiss-terical experts at spotting ssssly tricks! 🐍😜

... Read More

What did the paper say to encourage the pencil?

What did the paper say to encourage the pencil?

Short Answer: "You've got the 'write' stuff, pencil! ✏️πŸ’ͺ"

Explanation: Th... Read More

What kind of table can you have for dinner?

What kind of table can you have for dinner?

Q: What kind of table can you have for dinner? A: A vegetable table! πŸ₯•πŸ₯¦πŸ†

Explanat... Read More

Which Budgie owns the cage?

Which Budgie owns the cage?

Riddle: "Which Budgie owns the cage? 🐦🏠"

Short Answer: "None! The cag... Read More

Why was six afraid of seven?

Why was six afraid of seven?

Answer: Because seven "ate" (8) nine! πŸ½οΈπŸ˜„

Explanation: This answer plays... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About