Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

What did one piece of string say to the other piece of string?

Featured Image

Short Answer: "Hey buddy, let's tie the knot!"

Explanation: The joke here plays on the double meaning of "tie the knot." In one sense, it refers to the act of two strings coming together and being tied together. However, it also has a playful reference to the phrase "tying the knot" as a colloquial way of saying getting married. The personification of the strings adds a touch of whimsy to the joke. The use of the emoji adds a cheerful and humorous tone to the answer.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Kazija (Guest) on February 12, 2019

Why was the math book always confused? It couldn’t figure anything out! 📘🤷‍♂️

Irene Makena (Guest) on February 9, 2019

😅 I needed that laugh!

Martin Otieno (Guest) on February 8, 2019

I can’t believe I forgot to go to the gym today. That’s seven years in a row now. 🏋️‍♂️😆

Susan Wangari (Guest) on February 6, 2019

My hobbies include eating and complaining that I’m gaining weight. 🍕📏

Agnes Sumaye (Guest) on February 2, 2019

🤣 This one’s fire!

Nicholas Wanjohi (Guest) on January 23, 2019

I’ve reached the age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me. 🚉🤔

Baraka (Guest) on January 21, 2019

What’s a pig’s favorite karate move? The pork chop! 🐷🥋

Chiku (Guest) on January 20, 2019

What do you call a snowman’s dog? A slush puppy! ⛄🐕

Samuel Omondi (Guest) on January 18, 2019

What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot! 🥕🦜

Mariam (Guest) on January 10, 2019

I don’t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee. ☕📖

Stephen Mushi (Guest) on January 5, 2019

I like long walks—especially when they’re taken by people who annoy me. 🚶‍♂️👋

Amina (Guest) on January 4, 2019

🤣 Pure genius!

Betty Cheruiyot (Guest) on January 4, 2019

Why don’t vampires like garlic? It’s a pain in the neck! 🧛‍♂️🧄

Khalifa (Guest) on December 25, 2018

The bags under my eyes are Chanel. 👜😂

Kiza (Guest) on December 25, 2018

Why are ghosts bad at lying? Because they’re transparent! 👻🤥

Salma (Guest) on December 4, 2018

What’s a snake’s favorite subject in school? Hiss-tory! 🐍📚

Tabu (Guest) on December 2, 2018

How do you organize a space party? You planet! 🌌🪐

Zakia (Guest) on November 25, 2018

Why do soccer players do well in school? Because they know how to use their heads! ⚽🧠

Edwin Ndambuki (Guest) on November 22, 2018

Why don’t oysters share their pearls? Because they’re shellfish! 🦪😜

John Lissu (Guest) on November 5, 2018

Life is too short to wear boring socks. 🧦🎉

Elizabeth Mrope (Guest) on November 4, 2018

Why do they call it 'beauty sleep' when you wake up looking like a troll? 😴👹

Amani (Guest) on October 23, 2018

If I won the award for laziness, I would send someone to pick it up for me. 🏆😴

Mustafa (Guest) on October 6, 2018

🤣 Didn’t see it coming!

Mwajuma (Guest) on October 4, 2018

What does a nosy pepper do? Gets jalapeño business! 🌶️🤭

Mary Kidata (Guest) on October 3, 2018

Sorry, I can’t come to the phone right now. I’m busy being fabulous. 📞😎

Stephen Mushi (Guest) on October 1, 2018

My house was clean last week. Sorry you missed it. 🏡🙃

Mwajabu (Guest) on September 15, 2018

I have a lot of growing up to do. I realized that the other day inside my fort. 🏰🤣

Nchi (Guest) on September 13, 2018

Why are ghosts such bad liars? You can see right through them! 👻😜

Mwalimu (Guest) on September 13, 2018

I feel like I should clean the house, so I’m going to lie down and nap until that feeling passes. 🧹🛌

Grace Wairimu (Guest) on September 6, 2018

I’m not lazy, I’m on energy-saving mode. 💤🔋

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on August 28, 2018

I don’t care if the glass is half full or half empty. I’m just glad it’s not a shot glass. 🥃🍹

Sofia (Guest) on August 21, 2018

I’m on a 24-hour coffee break. ☕⏳

Edwin Ndambuki (Guest) on August 14, 2018

If you can’t handle me at my worst, just wait. It gets worse. 😂🤯

Maimuna (Guest) on July 31, 2018

I followed my heart, and it led me to the fridge. 💖🍕

Margaret Anyango (Guest) on July 29, 2018

I cleaned my house yesterday, which is odd because we still live in it today. 🏡🧼

Mjaka (Guest) on July 19, 2018

If I had a dollar for every time I thought about eating, I’d be rich... and probably still hungry. 🍕💵

Hashim (Guest) on June 27, 2018

I don’t care what the question is. The answer is pizza. 🍕🤤

Catherine Naliaka (Guest) on June 26, 2018

Why don’t ants get sick? They have tiny ant-bodies! 🐜💉

Sarafina (Guest) on June 18, 2018

What do you call a bear that’s stuck in the rain? A drizzly bear! 🐻🌧️

Edward Lowassa (Guest) on June 12, 2018

😄 Too good!

John Lissu (Guest) on June 11, 2018

🤣 Sharing this with everyone!

Halima (Guest) on June 4, 2018

Why do they call it beauty sleep when you wake up looking like a troll? 🛏️🧌

Rose Amukowa (Guest) on May 29, 2018

I smile because I don’t know what’s going on. 😁🤷‍♂️

Janet Sumaye (Guest) on May 28, 2018

How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it! 💧🔥

Halimah (Guest) on May 18, 2018

😆 Still cracking up!

Hashim (Guest) on May 13, 2018

😃 Mood instantly lifted!

Lydia Wanyama (Guest) on April 25, 2018

😆 Rolling on the floor!

Ndoto (Guest) on April 20, 2018

I would lose weight, but I hate losing. 😂🏆

David Kawawa (Guest) on April 14, 2018

You know you’re getting old when your candles cost more than your cake. 🎂🔥

Nancy Kabura (Guest) on April 9, 2018

I didn’t see that punchline coming—hilarious! 🤣

Maneno (Guest) on April 8, 2018

If Monday had a face, I’d punch it. 🥊📆

Vincent Mwangangi (Guest) on March 29, 2018

Why did the baker go to therapy? He had too much on his plate! 🍰🛋️

Mariam (Guest) on March 17, 2018

How does a polar bear build its house? Igloos it together! 🐻‍❄️🏠

Lydia Wanyama (Guest) on March 14, 2018

Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field! 🌾🏅

Leila (Guest) on March 14, 2018

Why do ducks always pay with cash? Because they don’t like bills! 🦆💵

Khalifa (Guest) on March 11, 2018

There’s no 'we' in fries. 🍟🤨

Hassan (Guest) on March 9, 2018

I would lose weight, but I don’t like losing. 🏋️‍♂️😆

Miriam Mchome (Guest) on March 7, 2018

If you think nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door. 🚪😆

Mariam Hassan (Guest) on March 6, 2018

My diet for today: 1% food, 99% excuses. 🍩🙃

Linda Karimi (Guest) on February 20, 2018

What’s Beethoven’s favorite fruit? Ba-na-na-na! 🎹🍌

Related Posts

Why don’t animals eat clowns?

Why don’t animals eat clowns?

Short Answer: Because they taste funny! 🤡🍴

Explanation: Animals don't eat clowns bec... Read More

What’s a math teacher’s favorite tool?

What’s a math teacher’s favorite tool?

A math teacher's favorite tool is...a CALCULATOR! 🧮😄

Explanation: A math teacher's f... Read More

Why did the pony get detention?

Why did the pony get detention?

Short Answer: Because it was horsing around too much! 🐴😝

Explanation: The pony got d... Read More

What did the snowman order at Wendy’s®?

What did the snowman order at Wendy’s®?

Answer: The snowman ordered a Frosty with extra snow-cones on top! ☃️🍦

Explanation:... Read More

What starts and ends with “e” and only has one letter?

What starts and ends with “e” and only has one letter?

The answer is "envelope"! 💌

Explanation: An envelope is something that starts... Read More

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

A ghost's favorite room in the house is 👻the living room!👻 Explanation: Because ghosts are ... Read More

Where do cows go on the weekend?

Where do cows go on the weekend?

Answer: They go to the moo-vies! 🐮🎥

Explanation: This answer plays with the word &qu... Read More

Why did the skeleton cross the road?

Why did the skeleton cross the road?

Short Answer: Because it had a bone to pick with the chicken! 🐔💀

Explanation: This a... Read More

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

Q: What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

A: "Will you be my boo-tiful forever?&quo... Read More

Why couldn’t the ghost see his parents?

Why couldn’t the ghost see his parents?

Short Answer: Because they were "boo"sy doing ghostly things! 👻

Explanation: ... Read More

What did the paper say to encourage the pencil?

What did the paper say to encourage the pencil?

Short Answer: "You've got the 'write' stuff, pencil! ✏️💪"

Explanation: Th... Read More

What do you give a sick lemon?

What do you give a sick lemon?

Answer: Lemon-ade! 🍋🥤

Explanation: When life gives you a sick lemon, you make it int... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About