Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

How did the boy react when his turtle died?

Featured Image

Short Answer: He shell-ebrated the turtle's life with a "turtley" awesome funeral procession! 🐢💀🎉

Explanation: When the boy's turtle died, instead of being sad, he decided to celebrate its life in a fun and unique way. He organized a funeral procession for the turtle, complete with a little turtle-sized casket and a parade of his stuffed animal friends. They played cheerful music, danced, and had a "shell-ebration" to remember the turtle's presence in their lives. It was a funny and lighthearted way for the boy to cope with his loss and honor his beloved pet turtle. 🎉

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Stephen Mushi (Guest) on March 19, 2019

What’s a pirate’s favorite exercise? The plank! 🏴‍☠️🦵

George Ndungu (Guest) on March 12, 2019

I’m not clumsy. It’s just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way. 😖🛋️

Mzee (Guest) on March 8, 2019

How do you know carrots are good for your eyes? Because you never see rabbits wearing glasses! 🥕🐰👓

James Mduma (Guest) on March 7, 2019

😂 I’m saving this one!

Janet Mwikali (Guest) on March 6, 2019

Why don’t scientists trust stairs? They’re always leading you up to something! 🧪🪜

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on March 5, 2019

How does a taco say grace? Lettuce pray! 🌮🙏

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on March 3, 2019

If I had a dollar for every time I thought about eating, I’d be rich... and probably still hungry. 🍕💵

Sumaya (Guest) on February 25, 2019

What do you call a can opener that doesn’t work? A can’t opener! 🥫🚫

Victor Mwalimu (Guest) on February 6, 2019

I can’t brain today. I has the dumb. 🧠🤯

Sumaya (Guest) on January 27, 2019

Why did the smartphone need glasses? It lost all its contacts! 📱👓

Bahati (Guest) on January 25, 2019

What’s Beethoven’s favorite fruit? Ba-na-na-na! 🎹🍌

Fadhila (Guest) on January 24, 2019

What do you call an illegally parked frog? Toad! 🐸🚗

Samson Mahiga (Guest) on January 20, 2019

I don’t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. 🤷‍♂️😂

Lydia Mahiga (Guest) on January 13, 2019

Why did the baker go to therapy? He had too much on his plate! 🍰🛋️

Nancy Komba (Guest) on January 13, 2019

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. ⏳🏃‍♂️

John Malisa (Guest) on January 10, 2019

Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do. 🤔💬

Michael Mboya (Guest) on January 6, 2019

I’ve reached the age where my brain goes from 'You probably shouldn’t say that' to 'What the heck, let’s see what happens'. 🤷‍♂️🤭

Betty Akinyi (Guest) on December 20, 2018

😆 Totally hilarious!

Sofia (Guest) on December 15, 2018

I like long walks, especially when they’re taken by people who annoy me. 🚶‍♂️😜

Grace Mligo (Guest) on December 12, 2018

I’m not bossy, I just have better ideas. 💡😎

Benjamin Masanja (Guest) on December 11, 2018

I don’t suffer from insanity—I enjoy every minute of it. 🤪⏳

Aziza (Guest) on December 7, 2018

Why don’t bananas ever get lonely? They hang out in bunches! 🍌👯‍♂️

Ali (Guest) on November 21, 2018

Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs! 🐝🍯

Jacob Kiplangat (Guest) on November 7, 2018

I’m still cracking up, that was brilliant! 🤣

Yusuf (Guest) on November 3, 2018

I love sleep because it’s like a time machine to breakfast. 🛏️🥞

Jackson Makori (Guest) on November 2, 2018

Why do elephants never use cell phones? Because they can’t fit them in their trunks! 🐘📱

Michael Onyango (Guest) on November 1, 2018

Why did the man put his money in the blender? He wanted to make some liquid assets! 💸🍹

Catherine Naliaka (Guest) on October 31, 2018

Wow, this joke is a total winner! 🏆

Ibrahim (Guest) on October 28, 2018

I have a love-hate relationship with Mondays. I love to hate them. 😡📅

Fatuma (Guest) on October 24, 2018

Why did the tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal! 🌳🦷

Shani (Guest) on October 2, 2018

Haha! I couldn't stop laughing at this one! 🤣

Salum (Guest) on September 30, 2018

What’s a pirate’s favorite letter? You think it’s R, but it be the C! 🏴‍☠️🌊

Nassar (Guest) on September 18, 2018

I don’t need a mood ring; I have a face. 😐💬

Charles Mrope (Guest) on September 3, 2018

I’ve had my patience tested. I’m negative. 😜⏳

George Mallya (Guest) on August 26, 2018

Why does cooking take six hours, but eating takes like three seconds? ⏲️🍽️

Neema (Guest) on August 19, 2018

I would lose weight, but I hate losing. 😂🏆

Stephen Amollo (Guest) on August 16, 2018

I don't need anger management. I need people to stop annoying me! 😡🛑

Wande (Guest) on August 15, 2018

I’m writing a book. I’ve got the page numbers done. 📚😆

Amina (Guest) on August 14, 2018

Why did the man take his clock to the vet? It had ticks! 🕰️🐾

Andrew Mahiga (Guest) on August 11, 2018

Why did the banana go to the doctor? It wasn’t peeling well! 🍌🤒

Peter Mugendi (Guest) on August 5, 2018

What’s black, white, and read all over? A newspaper! 📰🖤

Mjaka (Guest) on August 4, 2018

Why don’t you write with a broken pencil? Because it’s pointless! ✏️😜

Ibrahim (Guest) on August 3, 2018

What do you call a skeleton who won't work? Lazy bones! 💀😴

Baraka (Guest) on August 2, 2018

They say 'don’t try this at home,' so I’m coming over to your house to try it. 🚶‍♂️🏡

Carol Nyakio (Guest) on July 29, 2018

What did one volcano say to the other? I lava you! 🌋❤️

Janet Mwikali (Guest) on July 22, 2018

I hate when I’m singing a song and the artist gets the words wrong. 🎤🤷‍♀️

George Wanjala (Guest) on July 21, 2018

Sometimes I talk to myself. Then we both laugh. 😂👥

David Sokoine (Guest) on July 15, 2018

Why did the farmer win the lottery? Because he was outstanding in his field! 🌾💵

Paul Ndomba (Guest) on July 9, 2018

Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? He had no body to go with him! 💀🕺

Bahati (Guest) on July 6, 2018

Why do soccer players do well in school? Because they know how to use their heads! ⚽🧠

Azima (Guest) on July 4, 2018

I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. ⏳🙃

Lucy Kimotho (Guest) on July 3, 2018

Why don’t skeletons go to parties? They have no body to dance with! 🦴🎉

Amir (Guest) on June 25, 2018

I wish I were a little kid so I could take a long nap and everyone would be proud of me. 🍼😴

Rose Kiwanga (Guest) on May 22, 2018

If Cinderella’s shoe fit perfectly, why did it fall off? 👠🤔

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on April 23, 2018

I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and eat it. 🦞🍕

Monica Adhiambo (Guest) on April 21, 2018

What do you call a sleeping bull? A bulldozer! 🐂💤

Ibrahim (Guest) on April 11, 2018

I put my phone in airplane mode, but it’s not flying! ✈️📱

Salma (Guest) on March 24, 2018

My phone battery lasts longer than most people at work. 📱💼

Furaha (Guest) on March 17, 2018

I am not lazy, I am on power-saving mode. ⚡😌

Stephen Mushi (Guest) on March 15, 2018

What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet? Supplies! 🧹🎉

Related Posts

What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert?

What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert?

A ghost's favorite dessert is... "Boo-berry pie!" 👻🥧

Explanation: Ghosts ... Read More

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

Q: What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

A: "Will you be my boo-tiful forever?&quo... Read More

What did the owl say to his sweetheart?

What did the owl say to his sweetheart?

Short Answer: "You're a hoot and I'm owl yours! 🦉❤️"

Explanation: The owl... Read More

What do a car and an elephant have in common?

What do a car and an elephant have in common?

🚗🐘 They both have trunks! 🐘🚗

Explanation: Both a car and an elephant have some... Read More

What do witches order at hotels?

What do witches order at hotels?

What do witches order at hotels? Broom service! 🧹✨

Explanation: This funny answer pla... Read More

What is a math teacher’s favorite type of dessert?

What is a math teacher’s favorite type of dessert?

A math teacher's favorite type of dessert is... π! 🥧

Explanation: A math teacher's fav... Read More

What do you do if you’re a fan of Dracula’s?

What do you do if you’re a fan of Dracula’s?

Short Answer: Sleep with a garlic necklace and a wooden stake by my side! 🧛‍♂️🧄🍆Read More

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

A ghost's favorite room in the house is 👻the living room!👻 Explanation: Because ghosts are ... Read More

What time is it when you have a toothache?

What time is it when you have a toothache?

Short Answer: It's time to see a tooth-hurty! 😁🦷

Explanation: This answer plays with... Read More

What’s the difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet?

What’s the difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet?

The difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet is that the Christmas alphab... Read More

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Short Answer: Pencils go to the Pen-cil Islands for vacation! 🏝️✏️

Explanation: T... Read More

What did the turkey stay before it was roasted?

What did the turkey stay before it was roasted?

Answer: The turkey stayed in a "gobble-tel"! 🦃🏨

Explanation: This humorous... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About