Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

Featured Image

A ghost's favorite room in the house is πŸ‘»the living room!πŸ‘» Explanation: Because ghosts are "living" in the afterlife, their favorite room would naturally be the living room! Plus, it's a play on words that adds a fun and lighthearted twist to the spooky nature of ghosts. So, whenever you hear strange noises or feel a chill in the living room, it's just your ghostly friends having a ghostly good time! πŸ˜„πŸ 

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Mary Kendi (Guest) on November 5, 2019

🀣 Sharing this right now!

James Mduma (Guest) on October 31, 2019

Why did the man put his money in the blender? He wanted to make some liquid assets! πŸ’ΈπŸΉ

Betty Cheruiyot (Guest) on October 31, 2019

What did the grape do when it got stepped on? Nothing, it just let out a little wine! πŸ‡πŸ·

Charles Mrope (Guest) on October 29, 2019

This is pure comedy gold! πŸ˜„

Maimuna (Guest) on October 18, 2019

Why do fish live in saltwater? Because pepper makes them sneeze! 🐟🌊

Lucy Wangui (Guest) on October 4, 2019

I run like the winded. πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’¨

Alice Wanjiru (Guest) on October 1, 2019

Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? He had no body to go with him! πŸ’€πŸ•Ί

John Kamande (Guest) on September 24, 2019

πŸ˜‚ This is a keeper!

Amir (Guest) on September 23, 2019

I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle. πŸ§β€β™€οΈπŸ”΅

Samuel Were (Guest) on September 20, 2019

🀣 Didn’t see it coming!

Ahmed (Guest) on September 19, 2019

Why do we press harder on the remote when the batteries are dying? πŸ“ΊπŸ”‹

Saidi (Guest) on August 26, 2019

πŸ˜‚ I’m sending this to everyone I know!

Francis Njeru (Guest) on August 16, 2019

Whoever said laughter is the best medicine clearly hasn’t tried chocolate. πŸ«πŸ˜‚

Rose Amukowa (Guest) on August 11, 2019

πŸ˜ƒ Mood instantly lifted!

Rubea (Guest) on August 8, 2019

My wallet is like an onion. Opening it makes me cry. πŸ’ΈπŸ˜­

Salma (Guest) on August 6, 2019

I can resist anything except temptation. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜…

Joseph Kitine (Guest) on July 24, 2019

πŸ˜‚ Sharing right away!

Bernard Oduor (Guest) on July 16, 2019

Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything! βš›οΈπŸ€“

Arifa (Guest) on July 15, 2019

I think my guardian angel drinks. πŸ˜‡πŸ·

Sharifa (Guest) on July 12, 2019

πŸ˜… I needed that laugh!

Mwanais (Guest) on July 5, 2019

If we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life vest... I would miss you so much. πŸ›³οΈπŸ’¦

Omar (Guest) on July 4, 2019

Sometimes I talk to myself. Then we both laugh. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘₯

Michael Onyango (Guest) on June 27, 2019

I wish I was a kid again so everyone would be proud of me for taking a nap. πŸ›ŒπŸ˜΄

Mwagonda (Guest) on June 15, 2019

The only thing better than talking about food is eating it. πŸ”πŸ΄

Azima (Guest) on June 11, 2019

I’ve reached the age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me. πŸš‰πŸ˜…

Jabir (Guest) on June 10, 2019

You know you’re lazy when you get excited about canceling plans. πŸ›‹οΈπŸŽ‰

Daniel Obura (Guest) on June 6, 2019

πŸ˜„ You got me!

Anna Mchome (Guest) on June 3, 2019

If my jeans could talk, they’d say, 'Stop eating!' πŸ‘–πŸ•

Moses Kipkemboi (Guest) on June 3, 2019

When nothing goes right, go left. β¬…οΈπŸ’‘

Ruth Mtangi (Guest) on May 12, 2019

If lying was a job, I'd be on a Forbes list by now. πŸ˜‡πŸ“

Zakaria (Guest) on May 12, 2019

I’m not weird, I’m limited edition. πŸ¦„πŸ˜œ

Mwakisu (Guest) on May 4, 2019

My dream job would be the karma delivery person. 🚚😈

Samson Tibaijuka (Guest) on April 21, 2019

My diet for today: 1% food, 99% excuses. πŸ©πŸ™ƒ

Violet Mumo (Guest) on April 6, 2019

There’s no 'we' in fries. 🍟🀨

Hassan (Guest) on April 2, 2019

This joke is going straight to my favorites! πŸ˜‚

Betty Akinyi (Guest) on March 24, 2019

Why did the computer go to the doctor? Because it had a virus! πŸ–₯οΈπŸ€’

Binti (Guest) on March 16, 2019

πŸ˜† Bookmarking this!

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on March 6, 2019

I told myself I should stop drinking, but I'm not about to listen to a drunk who talks to himself. πŸ»πŸ—£οΈ

Grace Wairimu (Guest) on March 1, 2019

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I go back to being me. πŸŽ­πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈ

Raha (Guest) on February 28, 2019

I need a six-month vacation, twice a year. πŸοΈπŸ˜…

Ruth Kibona (Guest) on February 28, 2019

When nothing goes right, go left. β¬…οΈπŸ§­

David Ochieng (Guest) on February 28, 2019

Why don’t oysters donate to charity? Because they’re shellfish! πŸ¦ͺπŸ’°

Violet Mumo (Guest) on February 28, 2019

Why did the calendar go to therapy? It had too many dates! πŸ“…πŸ›‹οΈ

Hashim (Guest) on February 21, 2019

I had my patience tested. I’m negative. πŸ˜‚β³

Christopher Oloo (Guest) on February 1, 2019

Sometimes I drink waterβ€”just to surprise my liver. πŸ₯€πŸ˜‚

Nyota (Guest) on January 23, 2019

Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you're done. 😴

David Chacha (Guest) on January 12, 2019

Why did the musician bring a ladder to the concert? To reach the high notes! 🎢🎡

Kazija (Guest) on January 8, 2019

🀣 Didn’t see that coming!

Mwajabu (Guest) on January 6, 2019

Why don’t bananas ever get lonely? They hang out in bunches! πŸŒπŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈ

Sarah Mbise (Guest) on January 5, 2019

This joke was on point! Love it! 🎯

Miriam Mchome (Guest) on January 4, 2019

I’m not bossy, I just have better ideas. πŸ’‘πŸ˜Ž

Sharon Kibiru (Guest) on January 3, 2019

What did the triangle say to the circle? You’re pointless! πŸ”Ίβšͺ

Grace Mligo (Guest) on January 2, 2019

What’s a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling! πŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ“–

Arifa (Guest) on December 31, 2018

Do I have a date tonight? Yes! April 24th. Does that count? πŸ“…πŸ˜†

Nancy Kawawa (Guest) on December 22, 2018

Haha! I couldn't stop laughing at this one! 🀣

Mazrui (Guest) on December 11, 2018

I don’t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

Moses Mwita (Guest) on December 9, 2018

I'm a multitasker. I can listen, ignore, and forget all at once. πŸŽ§πŸ€”

Grace Mligo (Guest) on December 5, 2018

Why don’t birds use Facebook? They already tweet! 🐦🐀

Agnes Sumaye (Guest) on November 22, 2018

I feel like I should clean the house, so I’m going to lie down and nap until that feeling passes. πŸ§ΉπŸ›Œ

Mwanajuma (Guest) on November 21, 2018

I need six months of vacation, twice a year. πŸ–οΈπŸ˜‚

Related Posts

Why do cowboys ride horses?

Why do cowboys ride horses?

Short Answer: 🀠 Because horses refuse to wear cowboy boots! πŸ΄πŸ‘’

Explanation: Cowbo... Read More

What do you give a sick lemon?

What do you give a sick lemon?

Answer: Lemon-ade! πŸ‹πŸ₯€

Explanation: When life gives you a sick lemon, you make it int... Read More

How do you catch a polar bear?

How do you catch a polar bear?

Short Answer: You go to the Arctic and pretend to be an ice cream truck! 🍦🐻

Explanat... Read More

What’s bigger than an elephant, but doesn’t weigh anything?

What’s bigger than an elephant, but doesn’t weigh anything?

Q: What’s bigger than an elephant, but doesn’t weigh anything? 🐘

A: The elephant's ... Read More

Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?

Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to reach for the highest grades! πŸŽ“πŸ’ͺ

Explanation: The... Read More

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Short Answer: Because penguins have exclusive winter vacation packages to Antarctica! 🐧✈️<... Read More

Where did the king keep his army?

Where did the king keep his army?

The king kept his army in his sleeve! πŸ€­πŸ‘‘

Explanation: This answer plays on the idea ... Read More

Why is the forest so noisy?

Why is the forest so noisy?

Short Answer: Because the trees can't stop s-🎡hakin' it off! 🌳🎢

Explanation: The ... Read More

Why don’t animals eat clowns?

Why don’t animals eat clowns?

Short Answer: Because they taste funny! 🀑🍴

Explanation: Animals don't eat clowns bec... Read More

How does the Easter Bunny travel?

How does the Easter Bunny travel?

Short Answer: The Easter Bunny travels by hopping on a magical 🐰 carrot-powered jetpack! πŸš€<... Read More

Are turkey leftovers good for your health?

Are turkey leftovers good for your health?

Short Answer: Gobble yes! πŸ¦ƒπŸ₯³

Explanation: Oh, absolutely! Turkey leftovers are like ... Read More

What's the difference between a shopping trolley and a University vice chancellor?

What's the difference between a shopping trolley and a University vice chancellor?

Short Answer: πŸ›’ The shopping trolley can carry a load of groceries, while the university vice ... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About