Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What did the hamburger name her daughter?

Featured Image

Name her Patty! πŸ”

Explanation: The hamburger named her daughter Patty, because Patty is a common term used to refer to the beef patty that goes inside a hamburger. It's a play on words that brings a smile to your face, imagining a hamburger giving birth to a little patty. πŸ”πŸ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Nchi (Guest) on December 10, 2019

I have a degree in sarcasm. πŸŽ“πŸ˜

Mwanajuma (Guest) on November 29, 2019

πŸ˜‚ I’m dying!

Makame (Guest) on November 23, 2019

Why don’t mountains get cold in the winter? They wear snowcaps! πŸ”οΈβ„οΈ

David Musyoka (Guest) on November 21, 2019

Life is too short to remove USB safely. πŸ”ŒπŸ’»

Majid (Guest) on November 15, 2019

I’m still cracking up, that was brilliant! 🀣

Salima (Guest) on November 9, 2019

πŸ˜„ You got me!

Diana Mumbua (Guest) on November 7, 2019

Wine improves with age. The older I get, the more I like it. 🍷😎

Michael Onyango (Guest) on November 4, 2019

What did one ocean say to the other? Nothing, they just waved! πŸŒŠπŸ‘‹

Mwanakhamis (Guest) on October 31, 2019

When nothing goes right, go left. β¬…οΈπŸ’‘

Khatib (Guest) on October 21, 2019

I’m multitasking: I can listen, ignore, and forget all at the same time. 🧠🎧

Rahim (Guest) on October 20, 2019

I'm not clumsy. It's just the floor hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way. πŸ€•πŸ 

Jane Muthui (Guest) on October 18, 2019

Haha! I couldn't stop laughing at this one! 🀣

Issa (Guest) on October 12, 2019

My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do. πŸ›οΈπŸ’­

Peter Mwambui (Guest) on September 26, 2019

I don’t suffer from insanityβ€”I enjoy every minute of it. πŸ€ͺ⏳

Elizabeth Malima (Guest) on September 19, 2019

What’s a pirate’s favorite letter? You think it’s R, but it be the C! πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸŒŠ

Frank Sokoine (Guest) on September 19, 2019

Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels! πŸ₯―🌊

Alice Wanjiru (Guest) on September 10, 2019

Why don’t skeletons play music in church? Because they don’t have organs! β›ͺ🎢

Abubakari (Guest) on September 10, 2019

My alone time is for everyone’s safety. πŸš·πŸ˜…

John Lissu (Guest) on September 8, 2019

My phone battery lasts longer than most people at work. πŸ“±πŸ’Ό

Faiza (Guest) on September 1, 2019

Sometimes I talk to myself. Then we both laugh. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘₯

Elizabeth Mrema (Guest) on August 28, 2019

πŸ˜‚ Gotta save this!

Charles Mrope (Guest) on August 15, 2019

How do you stop a bull from charging? Cancel its credit card! πŸƒπŸ’³

Chiku (Guest) on August 13, 2019

πŸ˜‚ I can’t stop laughing!

George Wanjala (Guest) on August 10, 2019

πŸ˜… I’m still laughing!

Maneno (Guest) on August 4, 2019

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. πŸ˜΄πŸ’€

David Nyerere (Guest) on June 30, 2019

It’s not that I’m lazy, I’m just highly motivated to do nothing. πŸ›‹οΈπŸ˜‚

Hassan (Guest) on June 28, 2019

Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? He had no body to go with him! πŸ’€πŸ•Ί

Esther Cheruiyot (Guest) on June 28, 2019

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you. πŸͺ‚πŸ€£

Khamis (Guest) on June 25, 2019

What’s the tallest building in the world? The library, because it has the most stories! πŸ“šπŸ’

Irene Makena (Guest) on June 24, 2019

What does a skeleton order at a restaurant? Spare ribs! πŸ’€πŸ–

Nashon (Guest) on June 23, 2019

Why did the clock go to therapy? It had too many issues with time! πŸ•°οΈπŸ›‹οΈ

Masika (Guest) on June 8, 2019

Why did the pirate go to school? To improve his arrrrr-ticulation! πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ“š

Shani (Guest) on May 24, 2019

What kind of dinosaur loves to sleep? A stega-snore-us! πŸ¦•πŸ˜΄

Arifa (Guest) on May 13, 2019

Why did the baker go to therapy? He had too much on his plate! πŸ°πŸ›‹οΈ

Khamis (Guest) on May 12, 2019

I love sarcasm. It’s like punching people in the face, but with words. πŸ‘ŠπŸ’¬

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on May 2, 2019

What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit? A blood orange! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸŠ

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on April 28, 2019

What kind of car does a sheep drive? A lamborghini! πŸ‘πŸš—

Janet Wambura (Guest) on April 17, 2019

What did the pencil say to the sharpener? Stop going in circles! βœοΈπŸ“

Susan Wangari (Guest) on April 16, 2019

Why did the coffee file a police report? It got mugged! β˜•πŸš”

Jacob Kiplangat (Guest) on April 14, 2019

Why did the phone break up with the charger? It couldn’t handle the power struggle! πŸ“±πŸ”‹

Kheri (Guest) on April 13, 2019

Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs! 🐝🍯

Sarah Karani (Guest) on April 11, 2019

πŸ˜† Laughing so hard right now!

Baraka (Guest) on April 10, 2019

Why do bananas wear sunscreen? Because they peel! 🍌🌞

Maneno (Guest) on April 8, 2019

Monday should be optional. 😴⏳

Elizabeth Mtei (Guest) on March 31, 2019

Why was the math book sad? It had too many problems. πŸ“šπŸ˜­

Hamida (Guest) on March 31, 2019

Dear math, I’m not a therapist. Solve your own problems. πŸ“šπŸ€―

Lydia Mutheu (Guest) on March 30, 2019

Why do soccer players do well in school? Because they know how to use their heads! ⚽🧠

Anna Malela (Guest) on March 29, 2019

I would lose weight, but I don’t like losing. πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜†

Maulid (Guest) on March 28, 2019

πŸ˜‚ I’m completely obsessed with this!

Amina (Guest) on March 23, 2019

😁 This just made my day!

Isaac Kiptoo (Guest) on March 14, 2019

I can’t believe I forgot to go to the gym today. That’s seven years in a row now. πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜†

Mwanahawa (Guest) on March 5, 2019

My wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo. I had to put my foot down. πŸ¦©πŸ˜‚

Rubea (Guest) on February 5, 2019

If Monday had a face, I’d punch it. πŸ₯ŠπŸ“…

Sharifa (Guest) on January 14, 2019

What’s a frog’s favorite candy? Lollihops! 🐸🍭

Grace Mushi (Guest) on December 24, 2018

🀣 Brilliant joke!

Zakaria (Guest) on December 14, 2018

😁 Definitely my new go-to joke!

Mashaka (Guest) on December 12, 2018

Maybe you should eat some makeup so you can be pretty on the inside, too. πŸ’„πŸ˜œ

Mwalimu (Guest) on December 6, 2018

πŸ˜† This one really got me!

Khalifa (Guest) on December 4, 2018

I want to be like a caterpillar: Eat a lot, sleep for a while, and wake up beautiful. πŸ¦‹πŸ΄

Alice Wanjiru (Guest) on November 25, 2018

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a donut. πŸ₯—πŸ©

Related Posts

What happened to the man who stole a calendar from the store?

What happened to the man who stole a calendar from the store?

Short answer: He got twelve months!

Explanation: Well, you see, when the man stole the cal... Read More

What’s bigger than an elephant, but doesn’t weigh anything?

What’s bigger than an elephant, but doesn’t weigh anything?

Q: What’s bigger than an elephant, but doesn’t weigh anything? 🐘

A: The elephant's ... Read More

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

Answer: Roll your eyes back; it's a competition! πŸ˜œπŸ‘€

Explanation: When your teacher r... Read More

What lights up a stadium?

What lights up a stadium?

What lights up a stadium? πŸ€”

A team of firefly cheerleaders! ✨πŸ”₯πŸŽ‰

Explanat... Read More

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

Q: What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

A: "Will you be my boo-tiful forever?&quo... Read More

What day of the week does the potato look forward to the least?

What day of the week does the potato look forward to the least?

Short Answer: Fry-day! 🍟

Explanation: The potato looks forward to every day of the week... Read More

Why should you never iron a four leaf clover?

Why should you never iron a four leaf clover?

Short Answer: Because you don't want to press your luck! πŸ€

Explanation: Ironing a four ... Read More

What has four wheels and flies?

What has four wheels and flies?

Short Answer: A garbage truck! πŸš›πŸ¦Ÿ

Explanation: A garbage truck has four wheels and o... Read More

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

Answer: Tons o... Read More

Where do polar bears vote?

Where do polar bears vote?

Polar "Bear"ctica! β„οΈπŸ»

Explanation: Polar bears vote in "Bear"c... Read More

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Short Answer: Because penguins have exclusive winter vacation packages to Antarctica! 🐧✈️<... Read More

Why do bees have sticky hair?

Why do bees have sticky hair?

Short Answer: Because they use honeycombs as hair salons! πŸπŸ’‡β€β™€οΈ

Explanation: B... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About