Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

Whatโ€™s a rabbitโ€™s favorite kind of music?

Featured Image

A rabbit's favorite kind of music is "Hip-Hop"! ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŽต

Explanation: This plays on the wordplay between a rabbit's "hip" nature, as they hop around, and the music genre "Hip-Hop". It brings a cheerful tone to the question, creating a funny and lighthearted atmosphere. The use of the rabbit emoji adds an extra touch of playfulness to the joke.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Samson Tibaijuka (Guest) on January 29, 2021

My wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo. I had to put my foot down. ๐Ÿฆฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on January 29, 2021

๐Ÿคฃ This joke is too good!

Irene Akoth (Guest) on January 16, 2021

Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿ˜ 

Safiya (Guest) on January 14, 2021

I have a love-hate relationship with Mondays. I love to hate them. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ“…

Joy Wacera (Guest) on December 30, 2020

Haha, my sides hurt from laughing so much! ๐Ÿคฃ

Umi (Guest) on December 26, 2020

Why donโ€™t you write with a broken pencil? Because itโ€™s pointless! โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜œ

Ramadhan (Guest) on December 23, 2020

If stress burned calories, Iโ€™d be a supermodel. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜…

Frank Macha (Guest) on December 9, 2020

What did the duck say when it bought a snack? Put it on my bill! ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿฟ

Betty Cheruiyot (Guest) on December 6, 2020

Iโ€™ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money to buy the ingredients? ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Mwanaidi (Guest) on November 6, 2020

Why did the robot go on vacation? It needed to recharge! ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ”Œ

Warda (Guest) on November 5, 2020

Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is? ๐Ÿซโ“

Zuhura (Guest) on November 4, 2020

Who needs a superhero when you have a mom? ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™€๏ธโค๏ธ

Isaac Kiptoo (Guest) on November 2, 2020

I used to have superpowers, but my therapist took them away. ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…

Lydia Mahiga (Guest) on November 2, 2020

What kind of car does an egg drive? A yolkswagen! ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿฅš

Mohamed (Guest) on November 1, 2020

Why donโ€™t skeletons fight each other? They donโ€™t have the guts! ๐Ÿฆด๐Ÿ˜‚

Victor Kamau (Guest) on October 26, 2020

I need a six-month vacation, twice a year. ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…

Rehema (Guest) on October 15, 2020

In my defense, I was left unsupervised. ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Halimah (Guest) on October 7, 2020

Why was the math book sad? It had too many problems. ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ˜ญ

Abdillah (Guest) on October 4, 2020

Some days, I amaze myself. Other days, I look for my phone while Iโ€™m talking on it. ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Yusra (Guest) on October 3, 2020

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you canโ€™t laugh at yourself, call meโ€”Iโ€™ll laugh at you. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ“ž

Issack (Guest) on September 27, 2020

Why donโ€™t skeletons fight each other? They donโ€™t have the guts. ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฅ‹

David Musyoka (Guest) on September 25, 2020

My bank account is like a waterfall. Just constant flow... of money going away. ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿž๏ธ

Stephen Mushi (Guest) on September 14, 2020

๐Ÿ˜ This is an absolute gem of a joke!

Mwanahawa (Guest) on September 2, 2020

What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop! ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅ‹

Lucy Mahiga (Guest) on August 15, 2020

I'm not really lazy. I'm just on my energy-saving mode. ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜ด

Chiku (Guest) on August 11, 2020

I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up: a kid again. ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿคฃ

Hassan (Guest) on August 5, 2020

Why donโ€™t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything! โš›๏ธ๐Ÿค“

Issa (Guest) on July 2, 2020

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค

Jacob Kiplangat (Guest) on June 29, 2020

This just made my coffee break so much better! โ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Amina (Guest) on June 18, 2020

I have a degree in sarcasm. ๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ˜

Latifa (Guest) on June 17, 2020

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that for me. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Kevin Maina (Guest) on June 17, 2020

๐Ÿคฃ This joke just made my whole day!

Baridi (Guest) on May 26, 2020

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿฆถ

Rubea (Guest) on May 20, 2020

The bags under my eyes are Chanel. ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ˜‚

Shamim (Guest) on May 15, 2020

I'm not short. I'm just concentrated awesome! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚

Rubea (Guest) on May 12, 2020

I always give 100% at workโ€”12% on Monday, 23% on Tuesday, 40% on Wednesday... ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ˜‚

Amani (Guest) on May 11, 2020

๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™m still cracking up!

Francis Mtangi (Guest) on May 2, 2020

How do cows stay up to date? They read the moos-paper! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ“ฐ

Mchawi (Guest) on April 30, 2020

๐Ÿ˜„ You totally won the internet today!

Charles Mboje (Guest) on April 27, 2020

What did the duck say when it bought lipstick? Put it on my bill! ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’„

Nyota (Guest) on April 23, 2020

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite! โ›„๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Jane Muthoni (Guest) on April 22, 2020

Haha! I couldn't stop laughing at this one! ๐Ÿคฃ

Josephine Nekesa (Guest) on April 13, 2020

Whatโ€™s black, white, and read all over? A newspaper! ๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿ–ค

Mchuma (Guest) on April 10, 2020

The road to success is always under construction. ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿ—๏ธ

Esther Nyambura (Guest) on April 7, 2020

What did the triangle say to the circle? Youโ€™re pointless! ๐Ÿ”บโšช

Michael Onyango (Guest) on April 3, 2020

Iโ€™m on a seafood diet. I see food and eat it. ๐Ÿฆž๐Ÿ•

Makame (Guest) on March 31, 2020

How do construction workers party? They raise the roof! ๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

Leila (Guest) on March 23, 2020

Exercise? I thought you said extra fries! ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ

Ali (Guest) on March 13, 2020

I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks. ๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ’ธ

Mwanahawa (Guest) on March 13, 2020

Iโ€™m definitely telling this one to my friends! ๐Ÿ˜„

Ruth Kibona (Guest) on March 4, 2020

What do you call a boomerang that doesnโ€™t come back? A stick! ๐Ÿชƒ๐ŸŒฟ

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on March 2, 2020

I'm not great at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”

Chris Okello (Guest) on February 27, 2020

I am not lazy, I am on power-saving mode. โšก๐Ÿ˜Œ

Mgeni (Guest) on February 25, 2020

Iโ€™m not procrastinating, Iโ€™m just on a procrastination break. โณ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Martin Otieno (Guest) on February 24, 2020

Love this! Keep them coming! ๐Ÿ˜

Mwanais (Guest) on February 22, 2020

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a donut. ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฉ

Juma (Guest) on February 16, 2020

๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™m literally in stitches right now!

Lucy Wangui (Guest) on February 6, 2020

Iโ€™m not late. Iโ€™m just very early for tomorrow. โฐ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mary Sokoine (Guest) on January 28, 2020

Why donโ€™t scientists trust stairs? Theyโ€™re always leading you up to something! ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿชœ

Elijah Mutua (Guest) on January 19, 2020

The best part of going to work is coming back home. ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’ผ

Related Posts

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

Short Answer: They hit a lot of fowl balls! ๐Ÿฆƒโšพ๏ธ

Explanation: When turkeys play base... Read More

Why do cowboys ride horses?

Why do cowboys ride horses?

Short Answer: ๐Ÿค  Because horses refuse to wear cowboy boots! ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ‘ข

Explanation: Cowbo... Read More

What was the bankerโ€™s favorite player on the football team?

What was the bankerโ€™s favorite player on the football team?

The banker's favorite player on the football team was...the "cointerback"! ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿˆ

... Read More
What did the doctor diagnose the horse with when he wasnโ€™t feeling well?

What did the doctor diagnose the horse with when he wasnโ€™t feeling well?

Answer: Hay-fever! ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿด

Explanation: The doctor diagnosed the horse with hay-fever bec... Read More

What did the calculator say to the other calculator on Valentineโ€™s Day?

What did the calculator say to the other calculator on Valentineโ€™s Day?

Short Answer: "You can count on me for love, Valentine!"

Explanation: The calcul... Read More

What does Santa clean his sleigh with?

What does Santa clean his sleigh with?

Answer: Santa cleans his sleigh with "Santa-tizer"! ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿงด

Explanation: Santa-... Read More

Whatโ€™s a math teacherโ€™s favorite tool?

Whatโ€™s a math teacherโ€™s favorite tool?

A math teacher's favorite tool is...a CALCULATOR! ๐Ÿงฎ๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: A math teacher's f... Read More

Why was Santaโ€™s helper sad?

Why was Santaโ€™s helper sad?

Short Answer: Because he had low elf-esteem! ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜”

Explanation: The play on wo... Read More

Why are fish so smart?

Why are fish so smart?

Short Answer: Because they swim in schools! ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿง 

Explanation: Fish are known to swim i... Read More

How do you catch an unusual rabbit?

How do you catch an unusual rabbit?

Short Answer: With unique hare-ests! ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‡

Explanation: To catch an unusual rabbit, you... Read More

What did one piece of string say to the other piece of string?

What did one piece of string say to the other piece of string?

Short Answer: "Hey buddy, let's tie the knot!"

Explanation: The joke here plays ... Read More

Why was the math book always worried?

Why was the math book always worried?

Short Answer: Because it had too many problems! ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜…

Explanation: The math... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About