Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What do birds do on Halloween?

Featured Image

Short Answer: They go trick-or-tweeting! πŸŽƒπŸ¦

Explanation: Birds, like many of us, enjoy the Halloween tradition of going door-to-door in their feathered costumes, but instead of saying trick-or-treat, they go trick-or-tweeting! They tweet their spooky greetings and collect delicious treats like birdseed or worms. It's a hilarious sight to see them all fluttering around in their adorable costumes, ready to celebrate Halloween in their own unique way. πŸ¦πŸŽƒπŸ•·οΈ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Fatuma (Guest) on September 8, 2020

How do you stop a bull from charging? Cancel its credit card! πŸƒπŸ’³

Yusra (Guest) on September 3, 2020

I didn’t see that punchline comingβ€”hilarious! 🀣

Baridi (Guest) on September 3, 2020

What’s a cow’s favorite place to go? The moo-vies! πŸ„πŸŽ₯

Stephen Mushi (Guest) on August 29, 2020

What do you call a can opener that doesn’t work? A can’t opener! πŸ₯«πŸš«

Mjaka (Guest) on August 26, 2020

I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food. πŸ”πŸ’»

Edith Cherotich (Guest) on August 24, 2020

😁 Definitely my new go-to joke!

George Tenga (Guest) on August 15, 2020

Why don’t ants get sick? They have tiny ant-bodies! πŸœπŸ’‰

John Malisa (Guest) on August 12, 2020

If at first, you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you. πŸͺ‚βŒ

Binti (Guest) on August 11, 2020

Who needs a superhero when you have a mom? πŸ¦Έβ€β™€οΈβ€οΈ

Alice Mwikali (Guest) on August 8, 2020

If we’re not supposed to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge? πŸ§€πŸŒ™

Alex Nyamweya (Guest) on August 4, 2020

Dear math, I’m not a therapist. Solve your own problems. πŸ“šπŸ€―

Hamida (Guest) on July 20, 2020

I run like the winded. πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’¨

George Wanjala (Guest) on July 14, 2020

I'd agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong. πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Victor Malima (Guest) on July 11, 2020

What kind of dinosaur loves to sleep? A stega-snore-us! πŸ¦•πŸ˜΄

Nancy Kawawa (Guest) on July 6, 2020

I don’t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

Betty Akinyi (Guest) on June 20, 2020

Why don’t skeletons go to parties? They have no body to dance with! πŸ¦΄πŸŽ‰

Betty Kimaro (Guest) on June 10, 2020

Why don’t you ever see elephants hiding in trees? Because they’re so good at it! 🐘🌳

Diana Mumbua (Guest) on June 9, 2020

πŸ˜† Laughing so hard right now!

Kazija (Guest) on June 6, 2020

I’m on the gin and tonic diet. So far, I’ve lost two days. πŸΈπŸ˜‚

John Kamande (Guest) on June 5, 2020

What’s a pirate’s favorite vegetable? Arrrrtichoke! πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ₯¬

Lucy Mushi (Guest) on June 1, 2020

Why did the fisherman put peanut butter into the sea? To go with the jellyfish! πŸ₯œπŸ™

Michael Mboya (Guest) on May 21, 2020

I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life. β±οΈπŸ˜†

Victor Mwalimu (Guest) on May 21, 2020

To err is human, to blame it on someone else shows management potential. πŸ’ΌπŸ€£

Abdullah (Guest) on May 11, 2020

What’s a snake’s favorite subject in school? Hiss-tory! πŸπŸ“š

Elizabeth Mtei (Guest) on May 7, 2020

Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts. πŸ’€πŸ₯‹

Benjamin Kibicho (Guest) on April 5, 2020

I can’t adult today. Please don’t make me adult. πŸ›ŒπŸ˜¬

Habiba (Guest) on March 29, 2020

Sometimes I talk to myself. Then we both laugh. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘₯

Brian Karanja (Guest) on March 17, 2020

Why did the clock go to therapy? It had too many issues with time! πŸ•°οΈπŸ›‹οΈ

Sumaya (Guest) on March 17, 2020

What’s a pig’s favorite karate move? The pork chop! 🐷πŸ₯‹

Bernard Oduor (Guest) on March 16, 2020

πŸ˜„ Too good!

Mwajabu (Guest) on March 10, 2020

What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet? Supplies! πŸ§ΉπŸŽ‰

Bahati (Guest) on February 27, 2020

I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes. She gave me a hug. πŸ’‘πŸ€£

Benjamin Masanja (Guest) on February 25, 2020

I followed my heart, and it led me to the fridge. πŸ’–πŸ•

Shukuru (Guest) on February 19, 2020

What did the triangle say to the circle? You’re pointless! πŸ”Ίβšͺ

Bernard Oduor (Guest) on February 10, 2020

I’m sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud? πŸ™„πŸ’¬

Victor Kamau (Guest) on February 4, 2020

Why do fish always know how much they weigh? Because they have their own scales! πŸŸβš–οΈ

Simon Kiprono (Guest) on February 3, 2020

Whoever said money can’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop. πŸ’΅πŸ›οΈ

Nancy Akumu (Guest) on January 23, 2020

Why did the scarecrow win an award? He was outstanding in his field! πŸ‘¨β€πŸŒΎπŸ†

Jackson Makori (Guest) on January 22, 2020

Why did the pirate go to school? To improve his arrrrr-ticulation! πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ“š

Fredrick Mutiso (Guest) on January 21, 2020

What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese! πŸ§€πŸ€£

Abdillah (Guest) on January 17, 2020

Why don’t oysters donate to charity? Because they’re shellfish! πŸ¦ͺπŸ’°

Francis Mtangi (Guest) on January 14, 2020

Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon? Because she’ll let it go! πŸŽˆβ„οΈ

Francis Mrope (Guest) on January 14, 2020

You know you’re lazy when you get excited about canceling plans. πŸ›‹οΈπŸŽ‰

Michael Mboya (Guest) on January 14, 2020

I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜Ž

Peter Otieno (Guest) on January 13, 2020

What did the duck say when it bought a snack? Put it on my bill! πŸ¦†πŸΏ

Khalifa (Guest) on January 9, 2020

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. πŸ•’βœˆοΈ

Stephen Kangethe (Guest) on December 14, 2019

People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. πŸ˜΄πŸ™ƒ

Susan Wangari (Guest) on December 7, 2019

If you want your spouse to listen and pay attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep. πŸ›ŒπŸ’¬

Kijakazi (Guest) on November 28, 2019

What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? You’re too young to smoke! 🏠🚭

Lucy Mahiga (Guest) on November 25, 2019

Why don’t you write with a broken pencil? Because it’s pointless! ✏️😜

Mary Mrope (Guest) on November 25, 2019

This one really got me, what a punchline! πŸ˜†

Joseph Njoroge (Guest) on November 22, 2019

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. β°πŸ’Ό

Vincent Mwangangi (Guest) on November 21, 2019

I love my computer because my friends live in it. πŸ’»πŸ’–

Nasra (Guest) on November 20, 2019

I'm not lazy; I’m just highly motivated to do nothing. πŸ›‹οΈπŸ˜†

Elizabeth Malima (Guest) on November 11, 2019

Thanks Ackyshine

Philip Nyaga (Guest) on November 9, 2019

Some days, I amaze myself. Other days, I look for my phone while I’m talking on it. πŸ“±πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Sarah Mbise (Guest) on November 8, 2019

What do you call a skeleton who won't work? Lazy bones! πŸ’€πŸ˜΄

Issa (Guest) on October 24, 2019

Why do bananas wear sunscreen? Because they peel! 🍌🌞

Ruth Wanjiku (Guest) on October 10, 2019

Why was the broom late for work? It swept in! 🧹⏰

John Mushi (Guest) on September 8, 2019

What did the digital clock say to the grandfather clock? Look, no hands! β±οΈπŸ™Œ

Related Posts

What did the paper clip say to the magnet?

What did the paper clip say to the magnet?

Short Answer: "You're attractive, let's stick together! πŸ’–"

Explanation: The p... Read More

What kind of murderer has fiber?

What kind of murderer has fiber?

Q: What kind of murderer has fiber? πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸž

A: The Cereal Killer! πŸ₯£πŸ”ͺRead More

What has two legs but can’t walk?

What has two legs but can’t walk?

Short Answer: A pair of pants! πŸ©³πŸ˜„

Explanation: Pants have two legs, but they can't w... Read More

Why should you never iron a four leaf clover?

Why should you never iron a four leaf clover?

Short Answer: Because you don't want to press your luck! πŸ€

Explanation: Ironing a four ... Read More

What type of dog loves going to the groomer?

What type of dog loves going to the groomer?

Short answer: A Shampoodle! πŸ©πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈ

Explanation: A Shampoodle is a play on words... Read More

What did the circle say to the triangle?

What did the circle say to the triangle?

Short Answer: "You're just not my type, Triangle. I'm all about those well-rounded individua... Read More

How do bears keep their den cool in the summer?

How do bears keep their den cool in the summer?

Short Answer: They use "polar" bear conditioning! β„οΈπŸ»

Explanation: Bears ... Read More

What did the circle say to the triangle?

What did the circle say to the triangle?

Short Answer: "You're just not my type, Triangle. I'm all about those well-rounded individua... Read More

What do elves learn in school?

What do elves learn in school?

Short Answer: πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ Elf-abetics! πŸ“šπŸŽ…

Explanation: Elves in school learn the E... Read More

Why did the elephant cross the road?

Why did the elephant cross the road?

Short Answer: To show the chickens it could do it with style! πŸ˜πŸš¦πŸ”

Explanation: Th... Read More

What kind of music do mummies like best?

What kind of music do mummies like best?

Mummies love rap music! 🎀πŸ”₯

Explanation: Mummies are known for being wrapped up in ba... Read More

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

Answer: Roll your eyes back; it's a competition! πŸ˜œπŸ‘€

Explanation: When your teacher r... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About