Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What did the hamburger name her daughter?

Featured Image

Name her Patty! ๐Ÿ”

Explanation: The hamburger named her daughter Patty, because Patty is a common term used to refer to the beef patty that goes inside a hamburger. It's a play on words that brings a smile to your face, imagining a hamburger giving birth to a little patty. ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Andrew Mchome (Guest) on December 9, 2020

I have too many apps on my phone, but thereโ€™s no app to keep track of them. ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ˜†

Anthony Kariuki (Guest) on December 7, 2020

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite! โ›„๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Frank Sokoine (Guest) on December 7, 2020

What do you call a snowmanโ€™s dog? A slush puppy! โ›„๐Ÿ•

Majid (Guest) on November 26, 2020

I cleaned my house yesterday, which is odd because we still live in it today. ๐Ÿก๐Ÿงผ

Raphael Okoth (Guest) on November 8, 2020

Iโ€™m not shy. Iโ€™m holding back my awesomeness so I donโ€™t intimidate you. ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Alice Jebet (Guest) on November 4, 2020

Donโ€™t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do. ๐Ÿค”

Alice Jebet (Guest) on November 1, 2020

I don't trip over things; I do random gravity checks. ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜…

Kenneth Murithi (Guest) on October 29, 2020

My life feels like a test I didnโ€™t study for. ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿคฏ

Nancy Kabura (Guest) on October 1, 2020

What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear! ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฌ

Victor Kamau (Guest) on September 18, 2020

I feel like I should clean the house, so Iโ€™m going to lie down and nap until that feeling passes. ๐Ÿงน๐Ÿ›Œ

Mustafa (Guest) on September 12, 2020

๐Ÿ˜ This is an absolute gem of a joke!

Josephine Nekesa (Guest) on September 5, 2020

Iโ€™m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. โณ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kenneth Murithi (Guest) on August 27, 2020

How do you know the ocean is friendly? It waves! ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ‘‹

Mariam Hassan (Guest) on August 18, 2020

Why do chickens sit on eggs? Because they donโ€™t have chairs! ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅš

Stephen Malecela (Guest) on August 2, 2020

Why did the robot go on vacation? It needed to recharge! ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ”Œ

Andrew Mahiga (Guest) on July 15, 2020

What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers! ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿ‘Ÿ

Rose Mwinuka (Guest) on July 15, 2020

Is it just me or is 'running errands' starting to count as going out now? ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ˜‚

Abubakar (Guest) on July 11, 2020

What did one wall say to the other? Meet you at the corner! ๐Ÿงฑ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ruth Kibona (Guest) on June 30, 2020

๐Ÿ˜ This made my day!

Ann Wambui (Guest) on June 23, 2020

๐Ÿ˜† Totally hilarious!

Peter Mugendi (Guest) on June 18, 2020

If you want your spouse to listen and pay attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep. ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Elizabeth Mtei (Guest) on June 15, 2020

Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, itโ€™s a beautiful day. โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ibrahim (Guest) on June 13, 2020

Whatโ€™s a snowmanโ€™s favorite snack? Ice Krispies! โ›„๐Ÿš

Mwanakhamis (Guest) on June 11, 2020

๐Ÿ˜„ Pure comedy gold!

Moses Mwita (Guest) on June 4, 2020

Iโ€™m not bossy, I just have better ideas. ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜Ž

Catherine Mkumbo (Guest) on May 11, 2020

๐Ÿ˜… I needed that!

Joseph Kawawa (Guest) on May 10, 2020

I could give up chocolate, but Iโ€™m not a quitter. ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’ช

Chiku (Guest) on May 2, 2020

๐Ÿ˜ This is gold!

Stephen Amollo (Guest) on April 29, 2020

Iโ€™m writing a book. Iโ€™ve got the page numbers done. ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ˜†

James Kimani (Guest) on April 25, 2020

Coffee: because adulting is hard. ๐Ÿ˜ฉโ˜•

Issa (Guest) on April 24, 2020

Why did the banana go to the doctor? It wasnโ€™t peeling well! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿค’

Muslima (Guest) on April 20, 2020

If life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them at people who are annoying. ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ˜‚

John Lissu (Guest) on April 12, 2020

๐Ÿ˜‚ Can't stop laughing!

Catherine Mkumbo (Guest) on April 10, 2020

I'm on that new diet where you eat everything and hope for a miracle. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mwanahawa (Guest) on March 31, 2020

I was having a bad day until I read this! ๐Ÿ˜…

Thomas Mwakalindile (Guest) on March 29, 2020

๐Ÿ˜‚ So funny!

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on March 26, 2020

I canโ€™t cook, but I can follow directionsโ€”so if I fail, itโ€™s the recipeโ€™s fault. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Josephine (Guest) on March 25, 2020

I love you more than coffee, but please donโ€™t make me prove it. โ˜•โค๏ธ

Biashara (Guest) on March 20, 2020

Why are spiders great at websites? Because theyโ€™re always catching bugs! ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ’ป

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on March 19, 2020

Why donโ€™t sharks eat clowns? Because they taste funny! ๐Ÿฆˆ๐Ÿคก

Nashon (Guest) on March 19, 2020

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that for me. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Nashon (Guest) on March 17, 2020

This is pure comedy gold! ๐Ÿ˜„

Mjaka (Guest) on March 13, 2020

Iโ€™m reading a book on anti-gravity. Itโ€™s impossible to put down! ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ˜†

Andrew Mchome (Guest) on March 11, 2020

๐Ÿ˜† Rolling on the floor!

Jane Muthoni (Guest) on March 4, 2020

What do you call a fly without wings? A walk! ๐Ÿชฐ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Juma (Guest) on March 4, 2020

What did the grape do when it got stepped on? Nothing but let out a little wine! ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿท

Nassar (Guest) on February 28, 2020

๐Ÿ˜‚ This is a keeper!

Mchuma (Guest) on February 24, 2020

What did the big flower say to the little flower? Hi, bud! ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ‘‹

Mgeni (Guest) on February 10, 2020

If you think nobody cares if youโ€™re alive, try missing a couple of car payments. ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿ’ต

James Malima (Guest) on January 20, 2020

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿฆถ

James Kimani (Guest) on January 20, 2020

What do you get when you cross a sheep and a kangaroo? A woolly jumper! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฆ˜

Mariam Kawawa (Guest) on January 17, 2020

What did the baby corn say to the mama corn? Whereโ€™s popcorn? ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿฟ

Yusra (Guest) on January 14, 2020

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ™

George Mallya (Guest) on January 14, 2020

If life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Hellen Nduta (Guest) on January 13, 2020

What does a nosy pepper do? Gets jalapeรฑo business! ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿคญ

Sarafina (Guest) on January 13, 2020

Why did the computer go to the doctor? Because it had a virus! ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿค’

Rukia (Guest) on January 7, 2020

If you can't remember my name, just say 'coffee,' and I'll turn around. โ˜•๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

Nancy Komba (Guest) on January 3, 2020

Why did the golfer bring extra socks? In case he got a hole in one! ๐Ÿงฆโ›ณ

Rahim (Guest) on December 31, 2019

I havenโ€™t even gone to bed yet, and I already canโ€™t wait to come home from work tomorrow. ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ˜†

Abdillah (Guest) on December 15, 2019

I donโ€™t need a mood ring; I have a face. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฌ

Related Posts

What do you call a pig that does karate?

What do you call a pig that does karate?

Q: What do you call a pig that does karate? A: A pork chop!

Explanation: ๐Ÿฅ‹๐Ÿท In this ... Read More

What did the spoon say to the knife?

What did the spoon say to the knife?

Short Answer: "You're looking sharp today! ๐Ÿฅ„๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ”ช"

Explanation: I... Read More

What was born to succeed?

What was born to succeed?

Short Answer: A "selfie" was born to succeed! ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿคณ

Explanation: A selfie is ... Read More

What kind of weather does a turkey like?

What kind of weather does a turkey like?

A turkey likes to gobble up sunny-side up weather! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆƒ

Explanation: Turkeys are not... Read More

What type of key is the most important at Thanksgiving dinner?

What type of key is the most important at Thanksgiving dinner?

The most important key at Thanksgiving dinner is the "tur-key"! ๐Ÿฆƒ

Explanation... Read More

What kind of table can you have for dinner?

What kind of table can you have for dinner?

Q: What kind of table can you have for dinner? A: A vegetable table! ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ†

Explanat... Read More

Which flower talks the most?

Which flower talks the most?

The Chatty Carnation! ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐ŸŒธ It just can't stop petal-ing! ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: The Cha... Read More

What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?

What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?

Nap ๐Ÿ˜ด

Explanation: After indulging in a delicious Thanksgiving feast, a food coma sets ... Read More

Whereโ€™s a wallโ€™s favorite place to meet his friends?

Whereโ€™s a wallโ€™s favorite place to meet his friends?

A wall's favorite place to meet his friends is at a "corner"! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿงฑ

Explanati... Read More

Why did the chicken go to jail?

Why did the chicken go to jail?

Short Answer: Because it was caught for "fowl" play! ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธโ›“๏ธ

Read More
Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Answer: The witch parks her vehicle at a broomstick lot! ๐Ÿงน๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: Since witch... Read More

What do you call a fly with no wings?

What do you call a fly with no wings?

Answer: A walk!

Explanation: ๐ŸฆŸ A fly without wings is essentially just a tiny insect th... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About