Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

What did the farmer give his wife for Valentine’s Day?

Featured Image

What did the farmer give his wife for Valentine's Day?

🌹 A heartfelt embrace and a bouquet of lovely carrots! 🥕🥕

Explanation: The farmer gave his wife a bouquet of carrots instead of flowers because, well, he's a farmer! It's a playful and humorous twist on the traditional Valentine's Day gift. Plus, who wouldn't appreciate a bunch of fresh and crunchy carrots? 🥕😄

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Elizabeth Malima (Guest) on July 22, 2020

😃 Mood instantly lifted!

Mchawi (Guest) on July 3, 2020

What does a skeleton order at a restaurant? Spare ribs! 💀🍖

Fatuma (Guest) on June 26, 2020

Wine is to women as duct tape is to men—it fixes everything. 🍷😂

Jamal (Guest) on June 24, 2020

I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed. 😴😄

Francis Mrope (Guest) on June 20, 2020

Just what I needed today! Thank you! 😜

Khadija (Guest) on June 13, 2020

I’m on a 24-hour coffee break. ☕⏳

Yusuf (Guest) on June 10, 2020

🤣 Sharing this with everyone!

Francis Mrope (Guest) on June 7, 2020

In my defense, I was left unsupervised. 🙆‍♂️😂

Mtumwa (Guest) on June 3, 2020

I don't need anger management. I need people to stop annoying me! 😡🛑

Zakia (Guest) on May 13, 2020

What do you call an angry carrot? A steamed veggie! 🥕😡

Paul Kamau (Guest) on May 10, 2020

Haha, my sides hurt from laughing so much! 🤣

Andrew Mchome (Guest) on May 9, 2020

This joke just turned my whole mood around! 😃

Faith Kariuki (Guest) on May 9, 2020

This one really got me, what a punchline! 😆

Shamsa (Guest) on May 6, 2020

What’s black, white, and read all over? A newspaper! 📰🖤

Catherine Mkumbo (Guest) on May 2, 2020

Why did the music teacher go to jail? She got caught with too many notes! 🎼👮‍♀️

Mashaka (Guest) on April 30, 2020

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that for me. 🙄🧍‍♂️

Patrick Kidata (Guest) on April 29, 2020

I don’t trip, I do random gravity checks. 🌍🤣

Ruth Wanjiku (Guest) on April 26, 2020

How do you organize a space party? You planet! 🌌🪐

Mwanakhamis (Guest) on April 8, 2020

I don’t need a mood ring; I have a face. 😐💬

Rukia (Guest) on March 29, 2020

Sarcasm is my love language. 💬😏

Mwanajuma (Guest) on March 20, 2020

I love my six-pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat. 🧍‍♂️🍔

John Lissu (Guest) on March 19, 2020

The road to success is always under construction. 🚧🏗️

Masika (Guest) on March 7, 2020

Why did the cat sit on the computer? To keep an eye on the mouse! 🐱🖱️

Christopher Oloo (Guest) on February 21, 2020

I dusted once. It came back. I’m not falling for that again. 🧹😆

Lucy Mushi (Guest) on February 15, 2020

Why don’t some fish play piano? Because you can’t tuna fish! 🐟🎹

Monica Adhiambo (Guest) on February 14, 2020

Classic! I’m still laughing! 😄

Farida (Guest) on February 10, 2020

How does a taco say grace? Lettuce pray! 🌮🙏

Ramadhan (Guest) on January 17, 2020

Why did the tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal! 🌳🦷

Neema (Guest) on January 16, 2020

I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. 🧠🤯

Grace Wairimu (Guest) on January 15, 2020

Why buy it for $7 when you can make it yourself with $92 worth of craft supplies? ✂️🧵

Hamida (Guest) on January 8, 2020

Why do they call it 'beauty sleep' when you wake up looking like a troll? 😴👹

Nancy Akumu (Guest) on December 29, 2019

I can resist anything except temptation. 😈😅

Daniel Obura (Guest) on December 26, 2019

I am one step away from being rich, all I need now is money. 💵🚶‍♂️

Lydia Mahiga (Guest) on December 18, 2019

Why don’t eggs tell jokes? They’d crack each other up! 🥚🤣

Lucy Kimotho (Guest) on December 13, 2019

😂 I’m saving this one!

Frank Macha (Guest) on December 9, 2019

It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste. 😜😎

Rose Kiwanga (Guest) on November 29, 2019

😂 I’m completely obsessed with this!

Fadhila (Guest) on November 12, 2019

Why don’t skeletons go to scary movies? They don’t have the guts! 💀🎬

Elizabeth Mtei (Guest) on November 12, 2019

I’m not procrastinating, I’m just on a procrastination break. ⏳🙃

Bernard Oduor (Guest) on November 10, 2019

I have a love-hate relationship with Mondays. I love to hate them. 😡📅

Abdillah (Guest) on October 31, 2019

What do you call a can opener that doesn’t work? A can’t opener! 🥫🚫

Andrew Odhiambo (Guest) on October 20, 2019

A balanced diet means a cupcake in each hand. 🧁🤲

Monica Adhiambo (Guest) on October 18, 2019

I can’t believe I forgot to go to the gym today. That’s seven years in a row now. 🏋️‍♂️😆

Majid (Guest) on October 15, 2019

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth. 😁🦷

Robert Okello (Guest) on October 2, 2019

How does a dog stop a video? He presses the paws button! 🐕⏸️

Rabia (Guest) on September 24, 2019

What’s the tallest building in the world? The library, because it has the most stories! 📚🏢

John Lissu (Guest) on September 24, 2019

😄 Pure comedy gold!

Francis Mrope (Guest) on September 20, 2019

I hate when I’m singing along to a song and the artist gets the words wrong. 🎤🎶

Zawadi (Guest) on September 18, 2019

I’m definitely telling this one to my friends! 😄

Mary Sokoine (Guest) on September 16, 2019

What did one plate say to the other? Lunch is on me! 🍽️🍽️

Mwagonda (Guest) on September 12, 2019

😁 Added to my favorites!

Faith Kariuki (Guest) on September 10, 2019

I’m not late. I’m just very early for tomorrow. ⏰😂

Lucy Wangui (Guest) on September 4, 2019

I’ve reached the age where my brain goes from 'You probably shouldn’t say that' to 'What the heck, let’s see what happens'. 🤷‍♂️🤭

Khalifa (Guest) on August 26, 2019

😂 I need to save this one forever!

Baridi (Guest) on August 25, 2019

If my jeans could talk, they’d say, 'Stop eating!' 👖🍕

Majid (Guest) on August 22, 2019

I could give up chocolate, but I’m not a quitter. 🍫💪

Edward Lowassa (Guest) on August 19, 2019

I’m not saying I’m Wonder Woman, but have you ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room? 🦸‍♀️🤫

Rubea (Guest) on August 17, 2019

You can't make everyone happy. You are not a taco. 🌮🤷‍♂️

Rashid (Guest) on July 30, 2019

How do cows stay up to date? They read the moos-paper! 🐄📰

Alice Mwikali (Guest) on July 29, 2019

When nothing goes right, go left. ⬅️💡

Related Posts

What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert?

What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert?

A ghost's favorite dessert is... "Boo-berry pie!" 👻🥧

Explanation: Ghosts ... Read More

Why do cowboys ride horses?

Why do cowboys ride horses?

Short Answer: 🤠 Because horses refuse to wear cowboy boots! 🐴👢

Explanation: Cowbo... Read More

What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?

What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?

A scarecrow's favorite fruit? 🤔 Well, obviously, it's STRAW-berries! 🍓🌾

Explanati... Read More

What time is it when you have a toothache?

What time is it when you have a toothache?

Short Answer: It's time to see a tooth-hurty! 😁🦷

Explanation: This answer plays with... Read More

Get Your Giggle On: 10 Jokes to Brighten Any Moment

Get Your Giggle On: 10 Jokes to Brighten Any Moment

Get Your Giggle On: 10 Jokes to Brighten Any Moment

Life can sometimes feel like a never-e... Read More

Cracking Up: 10 Jokes to Keep You Laughing All Day

Cracking Up: 10 Jokes to Keep You Laughing All Day

Cracking Up: 10 Jokes to Keep You Laughing All Day

Life can sometimes feel like an endless... Read More

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Short Answer: Because penguins have exclusive winter vacation packages to Antarctica! 🐧✈️<... Read More

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

A wall's favorite place to meet his friends is at a "corner"! 🤝🧱

Explanati... Read More

What smells the best at Thanksgiving?

What smells the best at Thanksgiving?

The turkey, because it knows how to make everyone go "gobble, gobble"! 🦃👃

... Read More

What is a kitten’s favorite dessert?

What is a kitten’s favorite dessert?

Q: What is a kitten's favorite dessert? A: Mice cream! 🍨🐭

Explanation: Cats are know... Read More

Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up?

Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up?

Short Answer: Because it was two-tired! 🚲😄

Explanation: The play on words here is th... Read More

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

Q: What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day? A: "I love you a TON! 🐘❤ï... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About