Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Where did the witch have to go when she misbehaved?

Featured Image

Short Answer: The witch had to go to the Broom Correction Center! πŸ§ΉπŸ˜‚

Explanation: When the witch misbehaved, she had to face the consequences and visit the Broom Correction Center. This whimsical place was designed specifically for witches who needed a little reminder to behave themselves. With brooms lined up for correction and mischievous spells being replaced with good deeds, it was a hilarious way to keep witches in line and ensure they used their magic for positive purposes. So, if the witch was up to no good, off she went to the Broom Correction Center to set things straight! πŸͺ„βœ¨

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Elizabeth Mrema (Guest) on December 9, 2021

I’m not saying I’m Batman, but you’ve never seen us in the same room together. πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ¦‡

Mjaka (Guest) on November 30, 2021

I don’t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time. 🀯πŸ€ͺ

Dorothy Majaliwa (Guest) on November 21, 2021

How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together! 🐧🏠

Chum (Guest) on November 8, 2021

The fridge is a clear example that what matters is on the inside. πŸ₯ΆπŸ°

Esther Cheruiyot (Guest) on November 8, 2021

I dusted once. It came back. I’m not falling for that again. πŸ§ΉπŸ˜†

Maneno (Guest) on October 25, 2021

I like long walksβ€”especially when they’re taken by people who annoy me. πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‘‹

Ruth Mtangi (Guest) on October 20, 2021

Why was the math book always confused? It couldn’t figure anything out! πŸ“˜πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Mohamed (Guest) on October 20, 2021

I cleaned my house yesterday, which is odd because we still live in it today. 🏑🧼

Mary Mrope (Guest) on October 20, 2021

How does a vampire start a letter? Tomb it may concern… πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈβœ‰οΈ

Lucy Wangui (Guest) on October 19, 2021

I don’t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee. β˜•πŸ“–

Andrew Mchome (Guest) on September 29, 2021

Why did the scarecrow win an award? He was outstanding in his field! πŸ‘¨β€πŸŒΎπŸ†

Umi (Guest) on September 25, 2021

😁 This made my day!

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on September 23, 2021

Why fall in love when you can fall asleep? πŸ›ŒπŸ’€

Athumani (Guest) on September 22, 2021

Why buy it for $7 when you can make it yourself with $92 worth of craft supplies? βœ‚οΈπŸ§΅

David Sokoine (Guest) on September 18, 2021

Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon? Because she’ll let it go! πŸŽˆβ„οΈ

Janet Sumaye (Guest) on September 6, 2021

Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it most never use it. πŸ€’πŸ€”

Diana Mallya (Guest) on September 6, 2021

Some days, I amaze myself. Other days, I look for my phone while I’m talking on it. πŸ“±πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

George Ndungu (Guest) on August 28, 2021

πŸ˜„ This is pure brilliance!

Stephen Kangethe (Guest) on August 24, 2021

What’s the tallest building in the world? The library, because it has the most stories! πŸ“šπŸ’

Mwajabu (Guest) on August 22, 2021

Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. πŸ’πŸ˜†

Zulekha (Guest) on July 31, 2021

Classic! I’m still laughing! πŸ˜„

George Ndungu (Guest) on July 16, 2021

When I said I’d do it later, I didn’t mean tomorrow. I meant next year. πŸ“…πŸ˜†

Jafari (Guest) on July 2, 2021

I'd agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong. πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Christopher Oloo (Guest) on June 27, 2021

What’s black, white, and read all over? A newspaper! πŸ“°πŸ–€

Nashon (Guest) on June 21, 2021

I spend my whole day thinking about food and then I wonder why I’m gaining weight. πŸ•πŸ˜…

Bakari (Guest) on June 20, 2021

What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers! πŸ₯·πŸ‘Ÿ

Francis Njeru (Guest) on June 20, 2021

My phone battery lasts longer than most people at work. πŸ“±πŸ’Ό

Mwinyi (Guest) on June 6, 2021

I’ve learned so much from my mistakes, I’m thinking of making a few more. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜œ

Victor Malima (Guest) on June 5, 2021

Why did the banana go to the doctor? It wasn’t peeling well! πŸŒπŸ€’

Dorothy Majaliwa (Guest) on June 2, 2021

Why does cooking take six hours, but eating takes like three seconds? ⏲️🍽️

Joyce Nkya (Guest) on May 30, 2021

πŸ˜† That punchline!

John Malisa (Guest) on May 28, 2021

I decided to take an aerobics class. I bent, twisted, gyrated, and jumped. And then I got stuck in my leotard. πŸ©³πŸ˜‚

Irene Akoth (Guest) on May 28, 2021

What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet? Supplies! πŸ§ΉπŸŽ‰

Salum (Guest) on May 28, 2021

Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts! πŸ¦΄πŸ˜‚

Mwajuma (Guest) on May 22, 2021

πŸ˜‚ This is too funny!

Francis Mtangi (Guest) on May 20, 2021

I wish I was a kid again so everyone would be proud of me for taking a nap. πŸ›ŒπŸ˜΄

Chris Okello (Guest) on May 9, 2021

There’s no 'we' in fries. 🍟🀨

Ahmed (Guest) on May 5, 2021

Why do fish always know how much they weigh? Because they have their own scales! πŸŸβš–οΈ

Rose Lowassa (Guest) on April 29, 2021

Why do cows wear bells? Because their horns don’t work! πŸ„πŸ””

Grace Majaliwa (Guest) on April 25, 2021

How do you organize a space party? You planet! πŸš€πŸŽ‰

Rose Waithera (Guest) on April 25, 2021

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose! πŸ„πŸ¦Ά

Betty Akinyi (Guest) on April 24, 2021

I'm not lazy, I'm on energy-saving mode. ⚑😴

John Lissu (Guest) on April 20, 2021

How do you know carrots are good for your eyes? Because you never see rabbits wearing glasses! πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ‘“

Kijakazi (Guest) on April 14, 2021

I don’t suffer from insanityβ€”I enjoy every minute of it. πŸ€ͺ⏳

Halima (Guest) on March 30, 2021

What did the left eye say to the right eye? Between us, something smells! πŸ‘€πŸ‘ƒ

Dorothy Mwakalindile (Guest) on March 29, 2021

Why did the watch break up with the clock? It found someone better for the time being! β°πŸ’”

Grace Njuguna (Guest) on March 29, 2021

Whoever said laughter is the best medicine clearly hasn’t tried chocolate. πŸ«πŸ˜‚

Mwanaidha (Guest) on March 27, 2021

I am not lazy, I am on power-saving mode. ⚑😌

Ahmed (Guest) on March 21, 2021

🀣 Sharing this right now!

Furaha (Guest) on March 21, 2021

I’m writing a book. I’ve got the page numbers done. πŸ“šβœοΈ

Zubeida (Guest) on March 21, 2021

Hilarious! This one’s going into my favorites! πŸ˜„

Azima (Guest) on March 18, 2021

Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do. πŸ€”

Stephen Kikwete (Guest) on March 8, 2021

I don’t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

Nancy Komba (Guest) on February 16, 2021

My dream job would be the karma delivery person. 🚚😈

Mwanaidha (Guest) on February 4, 2021

What’s brown and rhymes with Snoop? Dr. Poop! πŸ’©πŸŽ€

Daniel Obura (Guest) on January 25, 2021

I’m not weird; I’m limited edition. πŸ˜œπŸ¦„

Hamida (Guest) on January 21, 2021

πŸ˜‚ This is a keeper!

Mary Sokoine (Guest) on January 20, 2021

πŸ˜‚ I’m dying!

Maulid (Guest) on January 13, 2021

My house was clean last week. Sorry you missed it. πŸ‘πŸ™ƒ

Dorothy Mwakalindile (Guest) on January 8, 2021

If lying was a job, I'd be on a Forbes list by now. πŸ˜‡πŸ“

Related Posts

What did the duck say to the clown?

What did the duck say to the clown?

Short Answer: "Why the long face? Quack me up, clown!" πŸ¦†πŸ€‘

Explanation: In ... Read More

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Short Answer: Pencils go to the Pen-cil Islands for vacation! 🏝️✏️

Explanation: T... Read More

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Short Answer: Because he was standing on the deck!

Explanation: The pirate couldn't play c... Read More

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Short Answer: Because his bed told him it needed a morning jog! πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜„

Explanat... Read More

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Short Answer: Pencils go to the Pen-cil Islands for vacation! 🏝️✏️

Explanation: T... Read More

What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?

What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?

Nap 😴

Explanation: After indulging in a delicious Thanksgiving feast, a food coma sets ... Read More

Why are there fences around cemeteries?

Why are there fences around cemeteries?

Short Answer: πŸ’€ Because the ghosts were caught playing hide and seek and kept escaping!

Read More
What kind of weather does a turkey like?

What kind of weather does a turkey like?

A turkey likes to gobble up sunny-side up weather! β˜€οΈπŸ¦ƒ

Explanation: Turkeys are not... Read More

Why didn’t the oven go to college?

Why didn’t the oven go to college?

Short answer: Because it didn't want to be baked into a "smart cookie"! πŸͺπŸ˜‰

Read More
Why was the computer cold?

Why was the computer cold?

Short answer: Because it left its Windows open! πŸ˜„πŸ–₯️❄️

Explanation: This funny ... Read More

What do you get if you cross a pine tree with an apple?

What do you get if you cross a pine tree with an apple?

Answer: A Pineapple! 🍍

Explanation: When you cross a pine tree with an apple, you get t... Read More

Best Monster Dance Partner: The Boogie-Monster!

```html

The Boogie Monster: Your Ideal Monster Dance Partner

Choosing the perfect dance... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About