Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What makes a skeleton laugh?

Featured Image

Q: What makes a skeleton laugh? A: πŸ˜‚πŸ¦΄ A tickle in its funny bone!

Explanation: Skeletons don't have muscles or nerves, so they can't physically laugh. But just like humans, if they had a funny bone, a tickle on it would make them burst into laughter. Even though it's a funny riddle, it's a reminder that skeletons are always ready to find humor in the most bone-tickling situations! πŸ˜„πŸ€–

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Grace Mushi (Guest) on December 15, 2021

The best part of going to work is coming back home. πŸ‘πŸ’Ό

Mohamed (Guest) on December 9, 2021

I’ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money to buy the ingredients? πŸ’ΈπŸ˜†

Juma (Guest) on November 19, 2021

Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing! πŸ…πŸ‘—

Alice Jebet (Guest) on November 3, 2021

What do lawyers wear to court? Lawsuits! πŸ‘¨β€βš–οΈπŸ‘”

Abubakar (Guest) on October 31, 2021

😁 This is gold!

Alex Nyamweya (Guest) on October 18, 2021

How do cows stay up to date? They read the moos-paper! πŸ„πŸ“°

Joyce Mussa (Guest) on October 18, 2021

I’d rather be someone’s shot of whiskey than everyone’s cup of tea. πŸ₯ƒβ˜•

Bernard Oduor (Guest) on October 17, 2021

In my defense, I was left unsupervised. πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

Christopher Oloo (Guest) on October 3, 2021

What kind of car does a sheep drive? A lamborghini! πŸ‘πŸš—

Biashara (Guest) on October 1, 2021

πŸ˜„ Nailed it!

Latifa (Guest) on September 29, 2021

What’s Beethoven’s favorite fruit? Ba-na-na-na! 🎹🍌

Sumaya (Guest) on September 13, 2021

Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two-tired! πŸš²πŸ˜…

Mary Mrope (Guest) on August 27, 2021

Classic! I’m still laughing! πŸ˜„

Nancy Kawawa (Guest) on August 27, 2021

What did one wall say to the other? Meet you at the corner! 🧱😎

Selemani (Guest) on August 24, 2021

Don’t make me adult today. 😬🧸

Mjaka (Guest) on August 22, 2021

It’s not that I’m lazy, I’m just highly motivated to do nothing. πŸ›‹οΈπŸ˜‚

Aziza (Guest) on August 19, 2021

🀣 This joke just made my whole day!

Mwanais (Guest) on August 17, 2021

What do you call a sleeping bull? A bulldozer! πŸ‚πŸ’€

Zakia (Guest) on August 10, 2021

🀣 That punchline was unexpected!

Samuel Were (Guest) on August 10, 2021

I thought growing old would take longer. πŸ˜„πŸ‘΅

Yusra (Guest) on July 22, 2021

πŸ˜… Needed this laugh, thanks!

Mary Njeri (Guest) on July 14, 2021

I’m not bossy, I’m the boss. Big difference. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘©β€πŸ’Ό

Lydia Mzindakaya (Guest) on July 13, 2021

πŸ˜‚ Can’t wait to share this!

Elizabeth Mtei (Guest) on July 6, 2021

I hate when I’m singing a song and the artist gets the words wrong. πŸŽ€πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Maneno (Guest) on July 2, 2021

What did one volcano say to the other? I lava you! πŸŒ‹β€οΈ

Alex Nakitare (Guest) on July 2, 2021

Wow, these jokes are pure gold! πŸ’°

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on June 30, 2021

Why was Cinderella so bad at soccer? She kept running away from the ball! πŸ‘ βš½

Rose Mwinuka (Guest) on June 10, 2021

What kind of car does an egg drive? A yolkswagen! πŸš—πŸ₯š

Rose Mwinuka (Guest) on June 8, 2021

I’m reading a book on anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down! πŸ“–πŸ˜†

Nora Kidata (Guest) on June 7, 2021

Why don’t ants get sick? They have tiny ant-bodies! πŸœπŸ’‰

Francis Mtangi (Guest) on June 5, 2021

Life is too short to wear boring socks. πŸ§¦πŸŽ‰

Mjaka (Guest) on June 1, 2021

Why did the orange stop? It ran out of juice! πŸŠπŸ”‹

Kazija (Guest) on May 27, 2021

What did the farmer say after losing his tractor? Where’s my tractor? πŸšœπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Stephen Mushi (Guest) on May 24, 2021

Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity. πŸ˜œπŸ›‘οΈ

Samson Mahiga (Guest) on May 14, 2021

The only thing better than talking about food is eating it. πŸ”πŸ΄

Elizabeth Mrope (Guest) on May 1, 2021

How do you catch a squirrel? Climb a tree and act like a nut! 🐿️🌰

Faiza (Guest) on April 15, 2021

I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. 🧩🀯

Rose Mwinuka (Guest) on April 12, 2021

😁 Best laugh of the day!

Maida (Guest) on April 8, 2021

This joke is too funny, I’m sharing it with everyone! πŸ˜‚

Mary Kidata (Guest) on March 27, 2021

Whoever said laughter is the best medicine clearly hasn’t tried chocolate. πŸ«πŸ˜‚

Violet Mumo (Guest) on March 21, 2021

This one really got me, what a punchline! πŸ˜†

Nchi (Guest) on March 15, 2021

πŸ˜† Laughing so hard right now!

Nyota (Guest) on March 11, 2021

What do you call a fish without an eye? Fsh! πŸŸπŸ‘οΈ

Masika (Guest) on March 10, 2021

πŸ˜† I’m still laughing, can’t stop!

Rahim (Guest) on March 7, 2021

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€”

Grace Minja (Guest) on February 26, 2021

πŸ˜‚ Gotta save this!

Charles Wafula (Guest) on February 23, 2021

πŸ˜‚ I’m sending this to everyone I know!

Edward Lowassa (Guest) on February 16, 2021

How do trees access the internet? They log in! πŸŒ²πŸ’»

David Kawawa (Guest) on February 12, 2021

I’m definitely telling this one to my friends! πŸ˜„

Grace Majaliwa (Guest) on February 11, 2021

πŸ˜… I had to share this with everyone!

Joy Wacera (Guest) on February 5, 2021

What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert? Boo-berry pie! πŸ‘»πŸ₯§

Nashon (Guest) on February 3, 2021

Sorry for the mean, awful, accurate things I said. πŸ˜œπŸ’¬

Susan Wangari (Guest) on January 29, 2021

This is the kind of joke you don’t forget! πŸ˜‚

Moses Kipkemboi (Guest) on January 17, 2021

I always give 100% at workβ€”12% on Monday, 23% on Tuesday, 40% on Wednesday... πŸ“…πŸ˜‚

Kenneth Murithi (Guest) on January 16, 2021

My house was clean last week. Sorry you missed it. πŸ‘πŸ™ƒ

Shani (Guest) on January 9, 2021

I’m writing a book. I’ve got the page numbers done. πŸ“šβœοΈ

Nancy Komba (Guest) on January 6, 2021

What do you call a bear that’s stuck in the rain? A drizzly bear! 🐻🌧️

Moses Mwita (Guest) on January 3, 2021

Monday should be optional. 😴⏳

Rabia (Guest) on January 2, 2021

Why does cooking take six hours, but eating takes like three seconds? ⏲️🍽️

Kiza (Guest) on December 22, 2020

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. πŸŒžπŸŒ™

Related Posts

Why didn’t Dracula have any friends?

Why didn’t Dracula have any friends?

Short Answer: Because he was a real "pain in the neck"! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜„

Explan... Read More

Where do ghosts go for a swim?

Where do ghosts go for a swim?

Answer: They go to the Dead Sea! πŸŒŠπŸ‘»

Explanation: Ghosts, being supernatural beings, ... Read More

What’s a spider’s favorite thing to do on a computer?

What’s a spider’s favorite thing to do on a computer?

A spider's favorite thing to do on a computer is... WEB-surfing! πŸ•·οΈπŸ–₯οΈπŸ„β€β™‚οΈ

... Read More
What dies but never lives?

What dies but never lives?

What dies but never lives? A battery! πŸ”‹

Explanation: A battery is a funny answer to thi... Read More

Why did everyone want the music teacher to be on their baseball team?

Why did everyone want the music teacher to be on their baseball team?

Short Answer: Because she had perfect pitch and could always hit a high note!

Explanation:... Read More

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Short Answer: Pencils go to the Pen-cil Islands for vacation! 🏝️✏️

Explanation: T... Read More

What did one eye say to the other?

What did one eye say to the other?

Short Answer: "Between you and me, something smells fishy! 🐠"

Explanation: Th... Read More

What do elves learn in school?

What do elves learn in school?

Short Answer: πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ Elf-abetics! πŸ“šπŸŽ…

Explanation: Elves in school learn the E... Read More

Why did the skeleton cross the road?

Why did the skeleton cross the road?

Short Answer: Because it had a bone to pick with the chicken! πŸ”πŸ’€

Explanation: This a... Read More

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day? 🐿️❀️ A nutty love letter! πŸ’ŒπŸ₯œ

... Read More
Why was the computer cold?

Why was the computer cold?

Short answer: Because it left its Windows open! πŸ˜„πŸ–₯️❄️

Explanation: This funny ... Read More

What did the snowman have for breakfast?

What did the snowman have for breakfast?

The snowman had a frosty flakes cereal for breakfast! ❄️πŸ₯£

Explanation: This answer ... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About