Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

What did the mouse say to the other mouse when he tried to steal his cheese?

Featured Image

Short Answer: "Hands off my cheese, you cheesy thief! 🐭🧀"

Explanation: This response adds a playful and humorous tone to the situation. The use of the phrase "cheesy thief" brings a light-heartedness to the interaction between the two mice, making it funny. The mouse is assertively warning the other mouse to keep its paws away from its precious cheese, making the situation more amusing. The mouse even uses emoji to further enhance the fun and creative tone of the response. 🧀

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Fatuma (Guest) on September 22, 2021

😁 Best laugh of the day!

Richard Mulwa (Guest) on September 14, 2021

Why don’t bananas ever get lonely? They hang out in bunches! 🍌👯‍♂️

Ann Wambui (Guest) on September 13, 2021

😆 That punchline!

Stephen Kikwete (Guest) on September 11, 2021

I love you with all my belly. I would say my heart, but my belly is bigger. ❤️🍔

Sumaya (Guest) on September 2, 2021

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. ⏰💼

Kiza (Guest) on August 20, 2021

I’m still cracking up, that was brilliant! 🤣

Patrick Mutua (Guest) on August 15, 2021

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. 🧍‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Baridi (Guest) on August 12, 2021

I always carry a pen in my pocket, just in case someone gives me their autograph... on a check. ✍️💰

Kazija (Guest) on July 30, 2021

How does a cucumber become a pickle? It goes through a jarring experience! 🥒🥒

Samson Mahiga (Guest) on July 28, 2021

I’m reading a book on anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down! 📖😆

Linda Karimi (Guest) on July 22, 2021

I’m not saying I’m Wonder Woman, but have you ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room? 🦸‍♀️🤫

Patrick Mutua (Guest) on July 19, 2021

What do you call a fish without an eye? Fsh! 🐟👁️

Shani (Guest) on July 17, 2021

Why did the scarecrow win an award? He was outstanding in his field! 👨‍🌾🏆

Joseph Njoroge (Guest) on July 16, 2021

What do you get when you cross a dog with a phone? A golden receiver! 🐕📞

Joseph Kawawa (Guest) on July 13, 2021

I am not lazy, I am on power-saving mode. ⚡😌

Sultan (Guest) on July 13, 2021

I’ve reached the age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me. 🚉🤔

Alex Nyamweya (Guest) on July 12, 2021

I don’t understand why people say hurtful things like 'I don’t even know you.' We’ve been Facebook friends for two years! 📱😆

Charles Mrope (Guest) on June 27, 2021

I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life. ⏱️😆

Ahmed (Guest) on June 23, 2021

There’s no 'we' in fries. 🍟🤨

Rose Kiwanga (Guest) on June 20, 2021

I’m not weird; I’m limited edition. 😜🦄

Daudi (Guest) on June 18, 2021

How does a computer get drunk? It takes screenshots! 💻🍺

Maneno (Guest) on June 18, 2021

What did one hat say to the other? You stay here, I’ll go on ahead! 🎩🏃‍♂️

Daniel Obura (Guest) on June 5, 2021

I’ve got to save this one, too funny! 😆

Bernard Oduor (Guest) on June 1, 2021

Why was the math book sad? It had too many problems. 📚😭

Jabir (Guest) on May 31, 2021

What do you call a fly without wings? A walk! 🪰🚶‍♂️

Mwanaisha (Guest) on May 30, 2021

Life is too short to wear boring socks. 🧦🎉

Nchi (Guest) on May 21, 2021

Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it most never use it. 🤢🤔

Rose Kiwanga (Guest) on May 17, 2021

What kind of shoes do frogs wear? Open toad sandals! 🐸👡

Henry Mollel (Guest) on May 13, 2021

I don't trip over things; I do random gravity checks. 🌍😅

Mgeni (Guest) on May 3, 2021

I smile because I don’t know what’s going on. 😁🤷‍♂️

Agnes Sumaye (Guest) on April 30, 2021

I wonder how police on bikes arrest people. 'Alright, get in the basket'. 🚲👮‍♂️

Lydia Mutheu (Guest) on April 30, 2021

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. 👀🧹

Rose Waithera (Guest) on April 26, 2021

I cleaned my house yesterday, which is odd because we still live in it today. 🏡🧼

Rose Mwinuka (Guest) on April 16, 2021

I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing. 🏃‍♂️😴

Omar (Guest) on April 14, 2021

The older I get, the earlier it gets late. 🕰️😴

Peter Mwambui (Guest) on April 12, 2021

What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? You’re too young to smoke! 🏠🚭

Rahim (Guest) on April 6, 2021

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth. 😁🦷

Charles Wafula (Guest) on March 30, 2021

I don’t need an inspirational quote, I need coffee. ☕📖

Jane Muthoni (Guest) on March 28, 2021

Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon? Because she’ll let it go! 🎈❄️

Mary Sokoine (Guest) on March 18, 2021

You can’t make everyone happy. You’re not pizza. 🍕🤷‍♂️

Victor Malima (Guest) on March 12, 2021

You never realize how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. 🎮🤔

Grace Njuguna (Guest) on March 11, 2021

If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge? 🥪💡

Diana Mumbua (Guest) on March 5, 2021

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not so sure. 🤷‍♂️😅

Rabia (Guest) on March 1, 2021

This joke just made my day—hilarious! 🤣

Benjamin Kibicho (Guest) on February 12, 2021

I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food. 🍔💻

Janet Sumari (Guest) on February 8, 2021

Why do fish always know how much they weigh? Because they have their own scales! 🐟⚖️

Issack (Guest) on January 24, 2021

I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up: a kid again. 👶🤣

Rose Waithera (Guest) on January 12, 2021

I’m not bossy, I just know what you should be doing. 😎👩‍💼

Mwanaisha (Guest) on January 11, 2021

If you can't remember my name, just say 'chocolate' and I'll turn around. 🍫🙋‍♀️

Issack (Guest) on January 5, 2021

Hilarious! This one’s going into my favorites! 😄

Sarafina (Guest) on December 22, 2020

Why did the phone break up with the charger? It couldn’t handle the power struggle! 📱🔋

Mariam Kawawa (Guest) on December 19, 2020

What’s a snowman’s favorite snack? Ice Krispies! ⛄🍚

Omari (Guest) on December 12, 2020

What’s a pirate’s favorite vegetable? Arrrrtichoke! 🏴‍☠️🥬

Nashon (Guest) on December 11, 2020

😄 You got me good!

Amina (Guest) on November 28, 2020

I can’t adult today. Please don’t make me adult. 🛌😬

Bakari (Guest) on November 14, 2020

Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing! 🍅👗

Nuru (Guest) on November 11, 2020

Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you're done. 😴

Ann Awino (Guest) on November 11, 2020

Why did the music teacher go to jail? She got caught with too many notes! 🎼👮‍♀️

John Kamande (Guest) on November 9, 2020

How do you know the ocean is friendly? It waves! 🌊👋

Sarah Achieng (Guest) on November 9, 2020

😂 I haven’t laughed this hard in a while!

Related Posts

Are turkey leftovers good for your health?

Are turkey leftovers good for your health?

Short Answer: Gobble yes! 🦃🥳

Explanation: Oh, absolutely! Turkey leftovers are like ... Read More

What’s a spider’s favorite thing to do on a computer?

What’s a spider’s favorite thing to do on a computer?

A spider's favorite thing to do on a computer is... WEB-surfing! 🕷️🖥️🏄‍♂️

... Read More
What’s a librarian’s favorite type of bait when fishing?

What’s a librarian’s favorite type of bait when fishing?

The librarian's favorite type of bait when fishing is 📚bookworms! 🐛😄

Explanation:... Read More

Where can you always find a peacock?

Where can you always find a peacock?

Short Answer: In a feather-brained fashion show! 🦚

Explanation: The humorous answer sug... Read More

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?

The outside! 🦃🌟

Explanation: The joke plays on the word "side" by suggesti... Read More

What’s bigger than an elephant, but doesn’t weigh anything?

What’s bigger than an elephant, but doesn’t weigh anything?

Q: What’s bigger than an elephant, but doesn’t weigh anything? 🐘

A: The elephant's ... Read More

Why did everyone want the music teacher to be on their baseball team?

Why did everyone want the music teacher to be on their baseball team?

Short Answer: Because she had perfect pitch and could always hit a high note!

Explanation:... Read More

Bird's Feather Woes: A Hilarious Quack Doctor Visit

```html

Avian Anatomy and the Missing Plume: Where Did the Bird Go?

The simple answer, ... Read More

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

Q: What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day? A: "I love you a TON! 🐘❤ï... Read More

How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he discovered electricity?

How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he discovered electricity?

Short Answer: ⚡ Shocked, but electrified with excitement! 😄

Explanation: When Benjami... Read More

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

Q: What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

A: "Will you be my boo-tiful forever?&quo... Read More

How do monsters tell their fortunes?

How do monsters tell their fortunes?

Funny Answer: 🧙‍♂️ Monsters tell their fortunes by reading their BOO-leans! 👻💀

... Read More
📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About