Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

Featured Image

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

Answer: Tons of prime cuts! 🥩🏋️‍♂️

Explanation: Well, since the question is about a butcher, we can't possibly expect anything less than a hefty weight, right? With all that exposure to delicious cuts of meat, it's only natural that our friendly butcher weighs a ton of mouthwatering prime cuts! So, let's just say he's got a meaty physique and is definitely not missing any meals! 🍖😄

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Grace Majaliwa (Guest) on September 14, 2021

😅 Needed this laugh, thanks!

Peter Mwambui (Guest) on September 10, 2021

Why do we press harder on the remote when the batteries are dying? 📺🔋

Sofia (Guest) on September 8, 2021

Why don’t ants get sick? They have tiny ant-bodies! 🐜💉

Zawadi (Guest) on August 15, 2021

I'm not lazy; I’m just highly motivated to do nothing. 🛋️😆

Sarah Karani (Guest) on August 6, 2021

Why did the tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal! 🌳🦷

Grace Wairimu (Guest) on August 4, 2021

I always carry a pen in my pocket, just in case someone gives me their autograph... on a check. ✍️💰

Sumaya (Guest) on July 24, 2021

Why did the computer go to the doctor? Because it had a virus! 🖥️🤒

Faiza (Guest) on July 6, 2021

Haha, my sides hurt from laughing so much! 🤣

Carol Nyakio (Guest) on June 26, 2021

Sometimes I talk to myself. Then we both laugh. 😂👥

Amina (Guest) on June 21, 2021

Why don’t we ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'? 🎱💰

Arifa (Guest) on June 1, 2021

What did the pencil say to the sharpener? Stop going in circles! ✏️📏

Wande (Guest) on May 30, 2021

Why don’t crabs give to charity? Because they’re shellfish! 🦀💰

Rahma (Guest) on May 23, 2021

What do lawyers wear to court? Lawsuits! 👨‍⚖️👔

Sumaya (Guest) on May 8, 2021

I don’t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. 🤷‍♂️😂

Benjamin Kibicho (Guest) on May 6, 2021

I’m not lazy, I’m on energy-saving mode. 💤🔋

Salima (Guest) on May 1, 2021

I can’t believe I forgot to go to the gym today. That’s seven years in a row now. 🏋️‍♂️😆

John Mwangi (Guest) on April 24, 2021

Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts! 🦴😂

Josephine Nekesa (Guest) on April 24, 2021

Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it’s a beautiful day. ☁️😎

Lydia Mutheu (Guest) on April 23, 2021

I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up: a kid again. 👶🤣

Mustafa (Guest) on April 22, 2021

😂 I need to save this one forever!

Ruth Kibona (Guest) on April 9, 2021

What’s brown and sticky? A stick! 🌿😂

Nora Kidata (Guest) on April 7, 2021

I don’t need an inspirational quote, I need coffee. ☕📖

Jamal (Guest) on March 20, 2021

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. 🌞🌙

Victor Malima (Guest) on March 19, 2021

I don’t procrastinate; I reschedule. 🗓️😜

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on March 17, 2021

I’m not overweight. I’m just under-tall. 🏋️‍♂️🤏

Edwin Ndambuki (Guest) on March 12, 2021

How does a dog stop a video? He presses the paws button! 🐕⏸️

Dorothy Majaliwa (Guest) on March 8, 2021

Why did the phone break up with the charger? It couldn’t handle the power struggle! 📱🔋

Diana Mallya (Guest) on February 26, 2021

😂 So funny!

Alex Nyamweya (Guest) on February 23, 2021

I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. 🧠🤯

Alex Nyamweya (Guest) on February 15, 2021

Why did the golfer bring extra socks? In case he got a hole in one! 🧦⛳

Alice Mwikali (Guest) on February 14, 2021

I didn’t see that punchline coming—hilarious! 🤣

Diana Mumbua (Guest) on February 6, 2021

Brilliant! The timing was perfect! ⏰

Mary Kidata (Guest) on February 6, 2021

I want to be like a caterpillar: Eat a lot, sleep for a while, and wake up beautiful. 🦋🍴

David Kawawa (Guest) on February 2, 2021

What did the grape do when it got stepped on? Nothing but let out a little wine! 🍇🍷

Rose Waithera (Guest) on February 2, 2021

🤣 Brilliant joke!

Kevin Maina (Guest) on January 22, 2021

What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert? Boo-berry pie! 👻🥧

Carol Nyakio (Guest) on January 19, 2021

At my age, I need glasses... just to find my glasses. 👓😜

David Musyoka (Guest) on January 17, 2021

Life is too short to remove USB safely. 🔌💻

Alice Mrema (Guest) on January 10, 2021

I’ve tried yoga, but I find stress less boring. 🧘‍♂️😆

Janet Sumaye (Guest) on January 10, 2021

Why do they call it 'beauty sleep' when you wake up looking like a troll? 😴👹

Alice Mwikali (Guest) on January 6, 2021

What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet? Supplies! 🧹🎉

Joyce Nkya (Guest) on January 5, 2021

This one really got me, what a punchline! 😆

Nahida (Guest) on December 29, 2020

What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop! 🐷🥋

David Kawawa (Guest) on December 10, 2020

I wonder how many calories I burn by jumping to conclusions. 🤔🤸‍♂️

Mazrui (Guest) on December 6, 2020

I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. 🧩🤯

Lydia Mutheu (Guest) on November 28, 2020

Why did the teddy bear skip dessert? Because it was stuffed! 🧸🍰

Faith Kariuki (Guest) on November 14, 2020

I can’t brain today. I has the dumb. 🧠🤯

James Kimani (Guest) on November 12, 2020

Why don’t vampires like garlic? It’s a pain in the neck! 🧛‍♂️🧄

Peter Mwambui (Guest) on November 2, 2020

I wish everything was as easy as getting fat. 🍔😆

Khadija (Guest) on November 2, 2020

Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon? Because she’ll let it go! 🎈❄️

Rehema (Guest) on November 1, 2020

Don’t make me adult today. 😬🧸

Thomas Mtaki (Guest) on October 14, 2020

Why did the baker go to therapy? He had too much on his plate! 🍰🛋️

Jamal (Guest) on October 14, 2020

I run like the winded. 🏃‍♂️💨

Elizabeth Mtei (Guest) on October 9, 2020

Coffee: because adulting is hard. 😩☕

Maimuna (Guest) on September 11, 2020

What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? You’re too young to smoke! 🏠🚭

Mzee (Guest) on September 8, 2020

Why do soccer players do well in school? Because they know how to use their heads! ⚽🧠

Samuel Omondi (Guest) on September 7, 2020

😂 Can't stop laughing!

Lucy Mahiga (Guest) on September 7, 2020

What do you call a skeleton who won't work? Lazy bones! 💀😴

Habiba (Guest) on September 5, 2020

Monday should be optional. 😴⏳

Khadija (Guest) on September 4, 2020

I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and eat it. 🦞🍕

Related Posts

What smells the best at Thanksgiving?

What smells the best at Thanksgiving?

The turkey, because it knows how to make everyone go "gobble, gobble"! 🦃👃

... Read More

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day? 🐿️❤️ A nutty love letter! 💌🥜

... Read More
Why can’t skeletons play music?

Why can’t skeletons play music?

Short Answer: Because they have no organs to rock out with! 🎵😂

Explanation: Skeleton... Read More

What kind of table can you have for dinner?

What kind of table can you have for dinner?

Q: What kind of table can you have for dinner? A: A vegetable table! 🥕🥦🍆

Explanat... Read More

What did the ocean say to the beach?

What did the ocean say to the beach?

Ocean: "Long time no sea! 🌊 So wave hello!"

Explanation: This answer plays on... Read More

What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?

What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?

A scarecrow's favorite fruit? 🤔 Well, obviously, it's STRAW-berries! 🍓🌾

Explanati... Read More

What’s a cannibal’s favorite sport?

What’s a cannibal’s favorite sport?

A cannibal's favorite sport is... chewing! 🏀🍖

Explanation: Cannibals are kn... Read More

What’s a cat’s favorite nursery rhyme?

What’s a cat’s favorite nursery rhyme?

Short Answer: "Meow, Meow, Little Mouse!" 😸🐭

Explanation: A cat's favorite... Read More

Jokes That Make Life Better: 10 Humorous Antidotes for Stress

Jokes That Make Life Better: 10 Humorous Antidotes for Stress

Jokes That Make Life Better: 10 Humorous Antidotes for Stress

Life can be a rollercoaster ... Read More

Why do bees have sticky hair?

Why do bees have sticky hair?

Short Answer: Because they use honeycombs as hair salons! 🐝💇‍♀️

Explanation: B... Read More

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Short Answer: Pencils go to the Pen-cil Islands for vacation! 🏝️✏️

Explanation: T... Read More

What do you do if you’re a fan of Dracula’s?

What do you do if you’re a fan of Dracula’s?

Short Answer: Sleep with a garlic necklace and a wooden stake by my side! 🧛‍♂️🧄🍆Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About