Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Prayer for a Spirit-Filled Life: Surrendering to God's Will

Featured Image

Heavenly Father,

I come before You today, seeking a spirit-filled life, surrendering my will to Yours. As I embark on this journey, I am reminded of the words from Your Holy Scriptures, in Romans 12:1, where it states, "Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to Godβ€”this is your true and proper worship."

Oh Lord, I long to surrender every aspect of my life to Your divine purpose. Help me to lay down my desires and ambitions, and instead, embrace Your perfect will for me. Open my eyes, Lord, that I may see the path You have set before me, and grant me the strength and courage to follow it faithfully.

Precious Jesus, I am reminded of Your words in Luke 9:23, where You declared, "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me." Help me, Lord, to deny myself and carry my cross, even when it may be difficult. I surrender my dreams, my plans, and my desires at Your feet, knowing that Your way is higher and Your plans are greater.

Holy Spirit, I invite You to fill me to overflowing. Cleanse my heart of any impurity, and fill me with Your holy presence. Galatians 5:22-23 reminds me of the fruits You produce in those who submit to Your will: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." Help me to manifest these fruits in my daily life, that others may see Your light shining through me.

Father, I pray for those who may be struggling with their identity. May they find solace in Your loving arms, knowing that You created them in Your image. Guide them, Lord, to seek Your truth, and grant them the strength to surrender their lives to Your will. Help them to find healing and restoration in the love You offer.

Lord, I lift up my family before You. May they also experience the joy and fulfillment that comes from surrendering to Your will. Strengthen our bonds, and grant us the wisdom to love one another as You have loved us. May our unity be a testament to Your goodness and grace.

I place my trust in You, Lord, knowing that You hold my future in Your hands. Help me to walk in faith, knowing that You are always with me, guiding and protecting me. Thank You, God, for the incredible love You have poured out upon me. I am forever grateful for Your mercy and grace.

In the name of God the Father, the Holy Spirit, and our Savior Jesus Christ, I pray.

Amen.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Lucy Kimotho (Guest) on May 8, 2016

Faith grows stronger in trials

John Malisa (Guest) on March 23, 2016

πŸ™πŸŒŸ May God's grace never lack

Frank Macha (Guest) on March 8, 2016

πŸ™β€οΈβœ¨ May God grant you joy

Lydia Mahiga (Guest) on March 2, 2016

πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈ Let us pray to God every day

Charles Mboje (Guest) on February 29, 2016

Blessings to you and your family.

George Tenga (Guest) on February 6, 2016

πŸ™πŸ’– I beseech you, God

Josephine Nekesa (Guest) on November 7, 2015

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’– May the Lord bless you

Edith Cherotich (Guest) on October 23, 2015

In the darkness, His light shines brightest

Thomas Mtaki (Guest) on October 12, 2015

πŸ™βœ¨ God will lift you up

Monica Adhiambo (Guest) on October 4, 2015

With God, all things are possible

Elizabeth Mrema (Guest) on September 5, 2015

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding

Peter Mbise (Guest) on July 27, 2015

God bless you!

Esther Cheruiyot (Guest) on July 25, 2015

πŸ™πŸŒŸ Be greatly blessed

Mary Mrope (Guest) on July 15, 2015

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see

Stephen Mushi (Guest) on July 14, 2015

God is faithful; He will never leave you nor forsake you

Mercy Atieno (Guest) on July 9, 2015

πŸ™βœ¨ May God's grace be with you

Henry Sokoine (Guest) on June 18, 2015

Faith can move mountains

Peter Mbise (Guest) on June 4, 2015

God's promises are always true

Kenneth Murithi (Guest) on May 25, 2015

Even a mustard seed of faith can move mountains

Anna Malela (Guest) on April 18, 2015

πŸ™πŸŒŸ May God grant you peace

Related Posts

Prayer for God's Blessings on a New Ministry: Impacting Lives for His Glory

Prayer for God's Blessings on a New Ministry: Impacting Lives for His Glory

Dear Heavenly Father,

We bow before Your majestic presence, overwhelmed by Your immeasurab... Read More

Healing Broken Friendships: A Prayer for Restoration and Reconciliation

```html

A Prayer for Mending a Broken Friendship

Heavenly Father, I come before You tod... Read More

Prayer for a Peaceful Sleep: Resting in God's Care

Prayer for a Peaceful Sleep: Resting in God's Care

Dear Heavenly Father,

As I lay down to rest my weary body and troubled mind, I come before... Read More

A Famine Prayer: Seeking God's Provision and Trusting His Abundant Grace

Divine Sustenance in Times of Famine: An Exploration of Faith and Provision

This articl... Read More

Prayer for God's Favor and Open Doors

```html

A Prayer for God's Favor and Open Doors

Heavenly Father, we approach Your thron... Read More

Prayer for a Strong and Loving Community: Unity and Support

Prayer for a Strong and Loving Community: Unity and Support

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with hearts full of gratitude and love, see... Read More

Rebuilding Broken Marriages: A Prayer for Restoration and Love

Restoring Marital Bonds: A Relational Approach to Reconciliation

This article examines ... Read More

A Prayer for Youth Group Leaders: Guiding the Next Generation in Faith

```html

A Prayer for Strength and Guidance: Empowering Our Youth Group

Heavenly Father,... Read More

A Prayer for Abundant Joy: Finding God's Peace and Purpose

An Exploration of Spiritual Resilience and the Cultivation of Joy: A Theological Perspect... Read More

Prayer for the Unborn: Protecting the Gift of Life

Prayer for the Unborn: Protecting the Gift of Life

Heavenly Father,

We come before You today, with heavy hearts and tear-stained faces, as we... Read More

Prayer for Friendship Restoration and Reconciliation

Restoring Fractured Social Bonds: A Relational Reconciliation Framework

This article ex... Read More

Prayer for Strength in Times of Persecution: Trusting God's Faithfulness

Prayer for Strength in Times of Persecution: Trusting God's Faithfulness

Heavenly Father, In times of persecution and adversity, we come before You with heavy hearts, see... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About