Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Prayer for Healing from Chronic Illness: God's Comfort and Strength

Featured Image

Heavenly Father,

In the depths of my soul, I come before You with a heart heavy from the burden of chronic illness. I humbly ask for Your divine intervention and healing touch, knowing that nothing is impossible for You. Your Word assures us in Isaiah 53:5 that by the wounds of Jesus, we are healed. So I cling to this promise, believing that Your healing power can flow through my body, bringing restoration and wholeness.

Oh Lord, in this time of weakness and pain, I seek Your comfort and strength. Your Word in Psalm 34:18 reminds me that You are near to the brokenhearted and save those crushed in spirit. I pray that Your presence would surround me, enveloping me in Your loving embrace. Fill me with Your peace that surpasses all understanding, that I may find solace even in the midst of physical suffering.

Precious Jesus, You bore our infirmities upon the cross, and by Your stripes, we are healed, as 1 Peter 2:24 testifies. I lift up my body, this vessel of Your love, to You. I ask for Your miraculous healing power to flow through every cell, every organ, and every system, bringing forth complete restoration. Strengthen my faith, dear Jesus, that I may believe unwaveringly in Your ability to heal me.

Holy Spirit, I invite Your presence to dwell within me, for You are the Great Comforter. In Romans 8:26, Your Word assures us that when we do not know what to pray, You intercede for us with groanings too deep for words. I surrender my weakness to You, knowing that You are interceding on my behalf, presenting my needs before the throne of grace. Empower me, Holy Spirit, to endure with patience and perseverance as I await Your perfect timing for healing.

In this journey of suffering, I acknowledge Your sovereignty, dear Lord. Your ways are higher than mine, and I trust that You have a purpose even in this pain. Grant me the wisdom to see the lessons You want to teach me and the strength to persevere until the healing manifests. Help me to find joy in the midst of this trial, knowing that Your love for me is unwavering and that You are working all things together for my good.

Father, I lift up not only my own struggles but also those of others who are battling chronic illness. May Your healing touch be upon them as well, according to Your perfect will. Strengthen them, comfort them, and surround them with Your love. Let them feel the power of our united prayers, as Your Word teaches us in James 5:16, that the fervent prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

As I close this heartfelt prayer, I want to thank You, God, for Your unending love and faithfulness. Thank You, God the Father, for being my ultimate source of strength. Thank You, Holy Spirit, for guiding me and comforting me in this journey. And thank You, Jesus, for the sacrifice You made on the cross, which grants me access to the healing power of Your precious blood.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, I pray. Amen.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Esther Nyambura (Guest) on February 3, 2016

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’– May the Lord bless you

Susan Wangari (Guest) on January 22, 2016

God's promises are always true

Andrew Odhiambo (Guest) on January 19, 2016

God bless you!

Michael Onyango (Guest) on December 21, 2015

πŸ™β€οΈ God is faithful

Sarah Karani (Guest) on November 29, 2015

πŸ™πŸŒŸ May God's grace never lack

Irene Makena (Guest) on November 13, 2015

πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈ May God's grace cover you

Thomas Mwakalindile (Guest) on October 14, 2015

God has a plan for you, trust in it

Vincent Mwangangi (Guest) on October 10, 2015

God love never fails.

Emily Chepngeno (Guest) on October 9, 2015

The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still

Anna Malela (Guest) on September 24, 2015

πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’– God will answer your prayers

Grace Mligo (Guest) on September 18, 2015

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds

Agnes Sumaye (Guest) on August 26, 2015

Grace and peace be with you.

Betty Akinyi (Guest) on July 15, 2015

Walk by faith, not by sight

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on June 29, 2015

πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’« God is good

Chris Okello (Guest) on June 8, 2015

God's promises are always true

Carol Nyakio (Guest) on May 19, 2015

We are saved by His mercy, not by our deeds

Andrew Odhiambo (Guest) on May 18, 2015

Trust in the Lord; He knows the way

Benjamin Kibicho (Guest) on May 17, 2015

God timing is perfect

Peter Mugendi (Guest) on May 11, 2015

Praying for you πŸ™

George Mallya (Guest) on April 16, 2015

There is hope for a future, for God knows the plans He has for you

Related Posts

Healing Trauma: A Holistic Guide to Emotional Well-being

Read More
Prayer for Emotional Healing: Restoring Joy and Wholeness

Prayer for Emotional Healing: Restoring Joy and Wholeness

Heavenly Father,

I come before You, seeking emotional healing, restoration, and the reviva... Read More

Prayer for Strength in Times of Uncertainty: Trusting God's Guidance

Prayer for Strength in Times of Uncertainty: Trusting God's Guidance

Dear Heavenly Father,

In this moment of uncertainty and doubt, we come before You with hum... Read More

Prayer for God's Favor in Financial Ventures: Prosperity with Purpose

Prayer for God's Favor in Financial Ventures: Prosperity with Purpose

Heavenly Father,

I humbly come before Your gracious presence, as a faithful servant seekin... Read More

Prayer for Financial Blessings: Trusting God's Provision

Prayer for Financial Blessings: Trusting God's Provision

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your divine gui... Read More

Healing Prayer for Physical Injury and Restoration

The Therapeutic Efficacy of Prayer in Physical Injury Recovery: A Biopsychosocial PerspectiveRead More

A Prayer for the Protection and Guidance of Loved Ones

A Supplication for the Well-being of Cherished Individuals

This supplication invokes di... Read More

Spiritual Warfare Prayer: Finding Strength and Victory in God

```html

A Prayer for Strength in Spiritual Warfare

Heavenly Father, Your word reminds u... Read More

A Prayer for Abundant Joy: Finding God's Peace and Purpose

Cultivating Unwavering Joy: A Theological Exploration of Peace and Purpose

This discour... Read More

Prayer for Strength in Times of Persecution: Trusting God's Faithfulness

Prayer for Strength in Times of Persecution: Trusting God's Faithfulness

Heavenly Father, In times of persecution and adversity, we come before You with heavy hearts, see... Read More

Prayer for a Loved One's Salvation: God's Pursuit of Their Heart

Prayer for a Loved One's Salvation: God's Pursuit of Their Heart

Heavenly Father,

Today, I come before You with a plea that weighs heavily on my heart. I ... Read More

Prayer for Strength and Courage: Overcoming Fear

Prayer for Strength and Courage: Overcoming Fear

Heavenly Father,

I come before You today, seeking strength and courage to overcome the fea... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About