Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Prayer for a Fruitful Ministry: God's Anointing and Impact

Featured Image

Dear Heavenly Father,

I humbly come before Your throne, seeking Your divine guidance and anointing for my ministry. As I embark on this journey, I pray for Your overflowing love and wisdom to flow through me, that I may impact the lives of others in a profound and lasting way.

Your Word reminds us in Jeremiah 1:5, "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; before you were born, I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Lord, I am grateful for the calling You have placed upon my life, and I surrender my heart completely to fulfill Your purpose.

Jesus, my Savior and Redeemer, I plead for Your divine presence to accompany me every step of the way. May Your light shine through me, as You promised in Matthew 5:16, "Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." Grant me the strength to walk in Your footsteps, to love others as You have loved us, and to bring hope to those who are lost.

Holy Spirit, my Comforter and Guide, I invite Your presence to fill me, to empower me, and to lead me in fulfilling this ministry You have entrusted to me. Guide my words and actions, that they may be aligned with Your perfect will and bring glory to Your name. As the Apostle Paul reminds us in 1 Corinthians 2:4, "My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power." May my ministry be characterized by the demonstration of Your power, Holy Spirit.

In this prayer, I must also acknowledge the importance of upholding Your divine truth. As Your Word teaches in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men... will inherit the kingdom of God." Help me to lovingly share the truth of Your Word, while extending grace and compassion to those who struggle in these areas.

Father, I pray for the well-being of my family, that they may be shielded from the attacks of the enemy. Strengthen them, protect them, and grant them the wisdom to navigate this journey alongside me. Pour out Your abundant blessings upon them, and may they be a source of encouragement and support as I fulfill the calling You have placed upon my life.

Lord, I trust in Your perfect timing and plan. I surrender my desires and ambitions to You, knowing that Your ways are higher and Your thoughts are greater than mine. Grant me unwavering faith, even during the times of doubt or uncertainty, that I may press on and remain steadfast in my commitment to You and Your kingdom.

Finally, I thank You, dear God, for Your unfailing love, Your grace, and Your mercy. Thank You for choosing me to be a vessel for Your kingdom work. I am forever grateful for the privilege to serve You, and I pray that my ministry may bear abundant fruit, bringing glory and honor to Your name.

In the precious name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Janet Wambura (Guest) on January 8, 2016

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see

Monica Lissu (Guest) on December 28, 2015

Hope is the anchor for the soul

Moses Kipkemboi (Guest) on December 25, 2015

πŸ™πŸ’– Praise our God

Nancy Komba (Guest) on December 19, 2015

πŸ™βœ¨ May God's grace be with you

Lydia Mahiga (Guest) on December 3, 2015

In faith, all things are possible

Kenneth Murithi (Guest) on November 14, 2015

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’– May God's blessings be with you

Andrew Mahiga (Guest) on November 7, 2015

God love never fails.

Thomas Mwakalindile (Guest) on October 23, 2015

Your story isn't over; God is still writing it

Mary Kidata (Guest) on September 29, 2015

God's promises are always true

Elizabeth Malima (Guest) on September 27, 2015

πŸ™β€οΈ God is faithful

Diana Mumbua (Guest) on September 25, 2015

πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈ May God's grace cover you

Dorothy Majaliwa (Guest) on August 31, 2015

Trust in the Lord; He knows the way

Sarah Karani (Guest) on August 9, 2015

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’– May God's blessings be with you

Grace Mligo (Guest) on July 14, 2015

God timing is perfect

Ruth Wanjiku (Guest) on June 20, 2015

πŸ™βœ¨ God give us strength

Grace Mushi (Guest) on May 26, 2015

Praying for you πŸ™

Josephine Nduta (Guest) on May 13, 2015

Praying for you πŸ™

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on May 2, 2015

Even a mustard seed of faith can move mountains

Jackson Makori (Guest) on April 29, 2015

πŸ™β€οΈπŸŒŸ Thank you God for life

Joyce Aoko (Guest) on April 20, 2015

πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’« God is good

Related Posts

Prayer for God's Favor in Financial Ventures: Prosperity with Purpose

Prayer for God's Favor in Financial Ventures: Prosperity with Purpose

Heavenly Father,

I humbly come before Your gracious presence, as a faithful servant seekin... Read More

Prayer for Financial Breakthrough: A Guide to Seeking Divine Provision

A Prayer for Financial Breakthrough and Divine Guidance

Heavenly Father, I come before ... Read More

Find Strength Against Temptation: A Powerful Prayer for Victory Over Sin

```html

A Prayer for Strength Against Temptation

Heavenly Father, in moments of vulnera... Read More

Prayer for a Spirit of Forgiveness: Letting Go and Extending Grace

Prayer for a Spirit of Forgiveness: Letting Go and Extending Grace

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your presence a... Read More

Prayer for Divine Opportunities: Open Doors for God's Work

Prayer for Divine Opportunities: Open Doors for God's Work

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before You today with a heart full of hope and anticipation. ... Read More

A Prayer for Divine Healing: Finding Restoration from Past Hurts

```html

A Prayer for Divine Healing: Restoring from Past Trauma Through Faith and ForgivenessRead More

A Prayer for Divine Protection and Guidance for a Loved One

```html

Seeking Divine Protection: A Prayer for a Loved One

Heavenly Father, source of ... Read More

Prayer for God's Grace in Times of Failure: Embracing Redemption

Prayer for God's Grace in Times of Failure: Embracing Redemption

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before you today, humbled by my failures and shortcomings. In... Read More

Prayer for Strength and Courage: Overcoming Fear

Prayer for Strength and Courage: Overcoming Fear

Heavenly Father,

I come before You today, seeking strength and courage to overcome the fea... Read More

A Prayer for Boldness in Proclaiming the Gospel

Embracing Courage in Gospel Proclamation: A Theological and Practical Approach

This art... Read More

Powerful Prayers for a Friend in Need: Finding Comfort and Strength

Read More
Prayer for the Unemployed: Finding Hope and Provision

Prayer for the Unemployed: Finding Hope and Provision

Dear Heavenly Father,

As we gather before Your holy presence today, our hearts are heavy w... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About