Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Prayer for Divine Opportunities: Open Doors for God's Work

Featured Image

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before You today with a heart full of hope and anticipation. As I lift my voice in prayer, I humbly ask for divine opportunities and open doors for Your mighty work to flourish in this world. Your Word tells us in Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart." Lord, I delight in You, and I long to see Your kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Oh Lord, grant me the grace and strength to boldly proclaim Your name and share the message of salvation. In Acts 4:29-30, the early disciples prayed, "Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable Your servants to speak Your word with great boldness. Stretch out Your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of Your holy servant Jesus." Father, I pray for the same boldness and power to be a vessel for Your miracles and wonders.

Precious Jesus, You are the One who opens doors no man can shut (Revelation 3:8). I entrust my desires and plans into Your hands, knowing that You hold the key to every opportunity. I pray for favor and divine connections that will enable Your work to flourish. Pour out Your Spirit upon me, guiding me to the places and people where Your light is needed the most.

Holy Spirit, I invite You to dwell within me, empowering me with Your supernatural wisdom and discernment. Open my eyes to recognize the doors You have opened before me. Help me understand the opportunities that align with Your purpose and the ones that may distract me from Your divine plan. In Proverbs 3:5-6, it is written, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." Holy Spirit, I surrender my desires and plans to You, trusting that You will guide me in the right direction.

As I seek divine opportunities, I pray that You fill my heart with Your love and compassion. Help me see others through Your eyes, reaching out to those who are lost, broken, and in need of Your saving grace. May my actions and words be a reflection of Your love and mercy. In Galatians 5:13, it is written, "Serve one another humbly in love." Lord, grant me the humility and love to serve others selflessly, pointing them towards the hope found in You.

Father, I lift up my family and loved ones to You. Strengthen and protect them, guiding their steps in the path of righteousness. May they also experience the divine opportunities You have in store for them. Fill their hearts with unwavering faith and a deep longing to fulfill Your purposes.

Thank You, dear God, for hearing my prayer. I trust that You are working behind the scenes, orchestrating divine appointments and opening doors that no man can shut. I believe in Your love, Your power, and Your faithfulness. May Your name be glorified through the divine opportunities You provide. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, I pray.

Amen.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Thomas Mtaki (Guest) on December 31, 2016

πŸ™βœ¨ God hear our prayers

Alex Nakitare (Guest) on December 22, 2016

The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still

Elizabeth Malima (Guest) on December 13, 2016

His mercy is a constant reminder of His love

Rose Waithera (Guest) on November 6, 2016

Let your faith be bigger than your fears

Linda Karimi (Guest) on October 4, 2016

πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™ May God cover you with love

Stephen Amollo (Guest) on September 21, 2016

Praise the Lord!

Kevin Maina (Guest) on August 18, 2016

Walk by faith, not by sight

John Mushi (Guest) on July 4, 2016

πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’– God will answer your prayers

Chris Okello (Guest) on May 26, 2016

πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’– God will answer your prayers

Martin Otieno (Guest) on May 13, 2016

Let your faith be bigger than your fears

Benjamin Kibicho (Guest) on April 15, 2016

God's promises are always true

Patrick Kidata (Guest) on March 28, 2016

πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’« God is good

Dorothy Majaliwa (Guest) on February 24, 2016

God is good, all the time!

Peter Mwambui (Guest) on January 22, 2016

πŸ™πŸŒŸ May God's grace never lack

James Kawawa (Guest) on January 6, 2016

God love never fails.

John Mwangi (Guest) on December 21, 2015

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’– May the Lord bless you

Monica Nyalandu (Guest) on November 12, 2015

πŸ™πŸŒŸβ€οΈ I pray for your well-being

Rose Amukowa (Guest) on May 18, 2015

In our weakness, God's mercy gives us strength

Catherine Mkumbo (Guest) on May 17, 2015

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds

Joseph Njoroge (Guest) on April 27, 2015

There is hope for a future, for God knows the plans He has for you

Related Posts

Prayer for Healing from Past Trauma: Finding Freedom and Restoration

Prayer for Healing from Past Trauma: Finding Freedom and Restoration

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before you today with a heavy heart, seeking your healing tou... Read More

Finding Forgiveness and God's Grace: A Humble Prayer

```html

Seeking Divine Forgiveness: A Theological Exploration of Grace and Redemption

T... Read More

Healing a Broken Heart: A Prayer for Comfort and Restoration

```html

Finding Solace and Healing: A Prayer for a Broken Heart

Heavenly Father, I come... Read More

Finding Strength in Uncertainty: A Prayer for Guidance and Trust in God

```html

Finding Strength in Uncertainty: A Prayer for Guidance and Peace

Heavenly Fathe... Read More

A Family Prayer for Peace and Love

Cultivating Harmonious Family Dynamics: A Relational Approach to Domestic Tranquility

T... Read More

The Power of Prayer: Seeking God's Guidance in Times of Decision

The Power of Prayer: Seeking God's Guidance in Times of Decision

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before you today, humbled by the power of prayer. Your Word r... Read More

Healing PTSD Through Prayer: Finding God's Peace and Strength

A Prayer for Healing from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Finding God's Peace and RestorationRead More

Prayer for a Joyful Heart: Embracing God's Promises

Prayer for a Joyful Heart: Embracing God's Promises

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before You today with a joyful heart, ready to embrace Your p... Read More

A Prayer for Marital Harmony and Lasting Love

```html

A Prayer for Marital Harmony: Strengthening the Bonds of Love

Heavenly Father, ... Read More

Finding God's Comfort: A Prayer for Strength Through Loneliness

Finding Strength in Solitude: A Prayer for Comfort and Connection

Heavenly Father, in t... Read More

A Prayer for a Stronger Marriage: Seeking Harmony and Lasting Love

```html

A Prayer-Centered Approach to Building a Lasting Marriage

Marriage, a sacred un... Read More

Prayer for a Loved One's Protection: God's Shield of Safety

Prayer for a Loved One's Protection: God's Shield of Safety

Heavenly Father, gracious and loving God, I come before you today, seeking your divine protection... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About