Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Prayer for a Rebellious Teen: Trusting God's Transforming Love

Featured Image

Heavenly Father, I come before you today with a heavy heart, seeking Your divine intervention in the life of a rebellious teen. Lord, I trust in Your transforming love to touch their heart and bring them back to a right relationship with You.

Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 22:6, "Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." Father, I pray that You would guide this young soul back onto the path of righteousness. Lead them away from the allure of rebellion and help them to understand the importance of following Your commandments.

Lord Jesus, You are the Good Shepherd who seeks after the lost sheep. I pray that You would pursue this teen with Your relentless love and grace. May they encounter Your presence in such a profound way that their heart is forever changed.

Holy Spirit, I ask that You would convict their heart and bring them to a place of repentance. Help them to see the emptiness and destructive nature of their rebellious actions. Fill them with a hunger and thirst for righteousness, that they may seek after You with all their heart, soul, and mind.

Lord, I acknowledge that we live in a world that promotes values contrary to Your Word. I pray for protection over this teen from the deceptive influences of the enemy. Shield them from the lies and temptations that surround them, and grant them discernment to recognize Your truth.

As a Christian community, we lift up all rebellious teens and their families before You. Lord, pour out Your abundant grace, understanding, and wisdom upon parents and guardians. Give them strength to persevere through this difficult season, and help them to be a beacon of Your love and mercy to their children.

Father, I choose to trust in Your faithfulness and Your perfect timing. I believe that nothing is impossible for You, and I have faith that You can turn this rebellious teen's heart back to You. May Your love transform their life and bring glory to Your name.

In gratitude and humble adoration, I thank You, God, for hearing my prayer. I thank You, God the Father, for Your everlasting love. I thank You, Holy Spirit, for Your guidance and presence. I thank You, Jesus, for being the Savior who can redeem even the most rebellious soul. Amen.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Martin Otieno (Guest) on April 27, 2017

Even a mustard seed of faith can move mountains

Irene Makena (Guest) on April 7, 2017

Keep believing, even when it's hard to see the way

Peter Tibaijuka (Guest) on October 25, 2016

God is good, all the time!

Grace Wairimu (Guest) on October 24, 2016

πŸ™βœ¨ God give us strength

Elizabeth Mrema (Guest) on September 16, 2016

Praying for you πŸ™

John Malisa (Guest) on September 10, 2016

Let your light shine before others

Catherine Naliaka (Guest) on September 6, 2016

God's love and mercy never fail

Nicholas Wanjohi (Guest) on September 1, 2016

πŸ™βœ¨ God give us strength

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on August 14, 2016

Faith grows stronger in trials

Robert Okello (Guest) on August 5, 2016

Walk by faith, not by sight

Kenneth Murithi (Guest) on July 21, 2016

We are saved by His mercy, not by our deeds

Frank Macha (Guest) on May 25, 2016

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see

Henry Mollel (Guest) on May 19, 2016

Strength comes from the Lord

Victor Mwalimu (Guest) on April 29, 2016

Trust in His plan.

Edward Chepkoech (Guest) on January 22, 2016

Faith grows stronger in trials

Tabitha Okumu (Guest) on October 14, 2015

πŸ™πŸŒŸ May God's grace never lack

David Ochieng (Guest) on September 28, 2015

In faith, all things are possible

Nancy Komba (Guest) on September 18, 2015

You are never alone; God is with you

Chris Okello (Guest) on May 10, 2015

πŸ™β€οΈπŸŒŸ Thank you God for life

Rose Lowassa (Guest) on April 20, 2015

πŸ™βœ¨ May God's grace be with you

Related Posts

Prayer for Strength in Times of Spiritual Dryness: Seeking God's Refreshing

Prayer for Strength in Times of Spiritual Dryness: Seeking God's Refreshing

Heavenly Father,

In the depths of our souls, we cry out to You, seeking strength in these... Read More

A Prayer for God's Blessing on a New Church: Community Transformation

```html

A Prayer for God's Blessing on a New Church Plant: Transforming the Community

H... Read More

Serenity Prayer: Finding God's Peace in Anxious Times

Cultivating Inner Peace: A Framework for Serenity

This article explores the attainment ... Read More

A Prayer for Career Guidance and Divine Purpose

Seeking Divine Guidance: A Prayer for Career Clarity and Purpose

Heavenly Father, with ... Read More

Prayer for a Strong and Faithful Church Leadership: God's Wisdom and Guidance

Prayer for a Strong and Faithful Church Leadership: God's Wisdom and Guidance

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today with humble hearts, seeking your wisdom and... Read More

A Prayer for Peace and Love in the Home

Cultivating Domestic Tranquility: A Framework for Fostering Relational Harmony

This art... Read More

A Prayer for Boldness in Sharing the Gospel

```html

A Prayer for Courage in Sharing the Gospel

Heavenly Father, we humbly approach ... Read More

Strengthening Faith: A Prayer for Spiritual Growth

```html

A Prayer for Spiritual Growth and Unwavering Faith

Heavenly Father, I humbly ap... Read More

Prayer for God's Provision in Times of Debt: Finding Financial Freedom

Prayer for God's Provision in Times of Debt: Finding Financial Freedom

Heavenly Father,

In the depths of my soul, I come before You in prayer, seeking Your provi... Read More

A Prayer for Abundant Joy: Finding God's Peace and Purpose

Cultivating Unwavering Joy: A Theological Exploration of Peace and Purpose

This essay e... Read More

Prayer for Healing from Emotional Pain: God's Restorative Touch

Prayer for Healing from Emotional Pain: God's Restorative Touch

Dear Heavenly Father,

I humbly come before Your throne of grace, seeking Your divine inter... Read More

A Prayer for Marital Harmony and Lasting Love

```html

A Prayer for Marital Harmony: Strengthening the Bonds of Love

Heavenly Father, ... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About